3.20 star(s) 32 Votes

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Devlog #11 - Release date announcement

Welcome back to Rovering to Sussex! Long time no see, but we've been working hard on the next update and we finally have a release date for you: Chapter 2 (second half) will be released on

June 30th!

This will be the release for Gold tier patrons, with Silver following on July 7th and the free public release on July 14th.

What will you get?

Calling this release the second half of Chapter 2 makes sense from the perspective of the story, but it doesn't do it justice in terms of content. It will be similar in length to the first two releases, with a similar number of renders, but twice as many animations! That's because we'll have more lewd scenes* than ever before as well! In addition, you'll get another minigame, achievement, bonus gallery, everything that you can expect from one of our releases.

Again I won't spoil the story, but as you can guess it's all about the hike that was promised last time. In fact, it is only about this single day, but it is really packed with content. Of course it is, a hike like this is the perfect chance to get to know everyone even better and stumble into some opportunities.

For our preview image, it looks like we get some time alone with Vanessa at night. Can you guess why? And could this be one of those opportunities? It's up to you to find out soon!

vanessa.png

* Remember we're still early in the story, so most of them don't involve the MC but are voyeuristic. For the last time though: Starting with Chapter 3, our MC will get a lot more action himself!

See you soon!
RFB

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoNote

Good evening. For those curious of some behind the scenes ramblings of the latest porting of SanchoMod (which was the original Core v6 for v0.2.2), see post here. Fair warning, it's a bit of "wall of text" and doesn't have any teasers or spoilers, it's just a bit of info to push the hype train a bit.

If you don't care about mods, then there's really nothing of interest for you in there so I'll save you the time. That's not me judging, that's me respecting your time and not alluring you into wasting it reading something that is of no interest to you.

Regards and best to you and yours.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The Mc want's to hope he doesn't get caught spying.
That would be a tough conversation lol

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have been replaying this and I have a new equal favourite Anne
So yeah so far my favourites are her & Helen but really all the girls are great.
I also loved that Anne has some hair down there.
I might be in the minority, but I think a hairy bush is a turn on

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Joshy92 Thanks! I'm with you on all of this (well, except for playing favorites, can't do that). Maybe some of the girls might be open to grow some hair later? Or to shave, for those who prefer that.
I have to be Honest I also watched Anne pee I thought that was really hot
Will there be more of that stuff in the future?

Reactions: darlic

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Scout Sancho has my backpack sorted, the pit hitched to the truck, and the Yeti stuffed with briskets, smoked sausage, a handle of whiskey, and 12p of cokes for this Week5 camping trip.

You packed that Week4 toilet paper, didn't you? :p

Something wicked is coming soon...
RtS SM B02b1.jpg RtS SM B02b2.jpg RtS SM B02b3.jpg RtS SM B02b4.jpg RtS SM B02b5.jpg

On my honor, I will do my best
To do my duty, to God and my country, and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake, and morally straight;
To remain shit-faced drunk and molest as many LI's as inhumanly possible.

Let's do this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pdiant and darlic

merleved

Mar 17, 2023
Joshy92 Thanks! I'm with you on all of this (well, except for playing favorites, can't do that). Maybe some of the girls might be open to grow some hair later? Or to shave, for those who prefer that.
For what it's worth, which I understand isn't much, I'd also be delighted if a couple of the girls, or even several, were able to have the 'option' to be genuinely hairy. I know that 'full shaved or landing strip' is the norm in a lot of these games, but I feel like there are enough of us bush fans in the mix to justify making a couple of the girls really hairy downstairs, optionally or otherwise.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
WTF your first thought after getting a big foot is to stuff it with meat.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
For what it's worth, which I understand isn't much, I'd also be delighted if a couple of the girls, or even several, were able to have the 'option' to be genuinely hairy. I know that 'full shaved or landing strip' is the norm in a lot of these games, but I feel like there are enough of us bush fans in the mix to justify making a couple of the girls really hairy downstairs, optionally or otherwise.
Something tells me you'd be quite the fan of "mom" in Gates Motel. That was one hairy-assed bitch bud. Like armpits and all. Go get you some. :ROFLMAO: :p

Just fuckin' with ya... but all BS aside that's some hairy shit right there. Search for it, you'll see. I started a mod for it some 3yrs ago or so and I just couldn't push it public... it was too much for even me!

Regarding RtS, you still have the "Fantasy" configurations if nothing else. That's a start... and we're only on Ch2 so who knows. It's double or more the renders so consider the extra workload as well, just a thought.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Something tells me you'd be quite the fan of "mom" in Gates Motel. That was one hairy-assed bitch bud. Like armpits and all. Go get you some. :ROFLMAO: :p

Just fuckin' with ya... but all BS aside that's some hairy shit right there. Search for it, you'll see. I started a mod for it some 3yrs ago or so and I just couldn't push it public... it was too much for even me!

Regarding RtS, you still have the "Fantasy" configurations if nothing else. That's a start... and we're only on Ch2 so who knows. It's double or more the renders so consider the extra workload as well, just a thought.
Hair does not equal unhygienic. On the contrary, apparently hairy pussies seem to be more healthy than shaved ones.

The mom in Gates Motel was an exception, not the rule.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hair does not equal unhygienic. On the contrary, apparently hairy pussies seem to be more healthy than shaved ones.

The mom in Gates Motel was an exception, not the rule.
It was written in humor bud, notice the rofl emoji.

But I'll play along just for grins: hair does not equal health. Even though I personally sport a beard would be to say that I'm healthier than someone who doesn't. I may very well be but it ain't because of the beard... apparently.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes