3.20 star(s) 32 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RoveringToSussex-CH2-0.2.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Rovering to Sussex - MultiMod Edition (Chapter 2 v0.2.5 Update)
RtS_SM_Cover1.jpg

Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
RtS SM B02b1.jpg RtS SM B02b2.jpg RtS SM B02b5.jpg
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

P.S. - A very special thanks to reflexbound for the trust and collaboration. It's a pleasure working with you bud, sincerely.

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
This game is some next level cuck shit. Other males in the game literally have more sex scenes than mc. They even have animated sex scenes rofl. Hell even Christian has more sex scenes than mc. He already have sex scenes with 2 different love interest of mc. I don't know what Devs were thinking but main content of this game is literally MC watching other males fucking the love interests of mc. For example in one scene a love interest asks you if you want to watch her getting fucked and cum inside by his boyfriend and if you say no you get a negative relationship point from her :D Yeah these scenes are not technically NTR if you don't enjoy being cucked, you won't like this game trust me.The game is mostly other dudes fucking mc's love interests while mc can watch them getting fucked or not watch it but if you don't watch your love interest getting fucked by other dudes, most of the sex scenes in the game will be removed. Afaik in terms of sex scenes, MC only has a blowjob scene which a love interest gives you right after she blows another dude(ahaahahhahaha this dev man) and a pussy eating scene where the girl making out with another girl

Literally if you chose to ignore voyeur scenes from the start overwhelming majority of the sex scenes of the games will be removed for you. Yeah it's skippable but if you do that you will skip most of the sex scenes in the game plus majority of them are skippable not avoidable. So it happens even if you don't watch it (aside from 1 scene). So it's crystal clear what this game focused on. Seriously this game is not worth even for download if you are not into other dudes nailing your love interests in the game. Idon't do reviews but If I would I would give a 1 star for this game for sure. I also am pretty sure the dev has cuckold-sharing fantasies and it leaks out heavily on the game. I hope Zargon wouldn't get shit like this for his game to apply. His game is pretty perfect

Last edited:

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
You don't have to like this game, it's for sure different than most others you will find here. Just remember that this is still only the second chapter and our MC will get quite some action as soon as Chapter 3 arrives. For now, this is just building up, including preparing for some optional sharing and netori/cheating content. It's just not your typical fuckfest where everyone immediately jumps the MC. It is about relationships, the ones that some of the girls are already in, the ones that will be formed, and the way the MC will play a role in forming, breaking, changing them. Yes, if you don't like the voyeur content, the first two chapters don't have many lewd scenes for you, but I don't think that's too different from some other slow burn games then.

Sancho1969 Thanks, it's a pleasure working with you as well!

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Our bro DuckDairyDip posted this a few days ago:

I remember the bad reviews when the first update came out which caused me to hold off on checking it out, but seeing recent positive reviews and being a fan of Young Again, so glad I decided to check it out now. Really love everything present thus far. Looking forward to the second half of chapter 2.
So I answered him:

Bro, [...] the Authors introduced a chick who was enjoying a penis that wasn't attached to MC's body, and the retards immediately started bombing the game.

What did you expect?
And now that a new update just leaked they're coming back:

This game is some next level cuck shit.

[...]

Literally if you chose to ignore voyeur scenes from the start overwhelming majority of the sex scenes of the games will be removed for you. Yeah it's skippable but if you do that you will skip most of the sex scenes in the game plus majority of them are skippable not avoidable. So it happens even if you don't watch it (aside from 1 scene). So it's crystal clear what this game focused on. Seriously this game is not worth even for download if you are not into other dudes nailing your love interests in the game. Idon't do reviews but If I would I would give a 1 star for this game for sure. I also am pretty sure the dev has cuckold-sharing fantasies and it leaks out heavily on the game. I hope Zargon wouldn't get shit like this for his game to apply. His game is pretty perfect
What did I tell you guys? They never change.

One more in my ignore list (y)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Just finished the update wow it was awesome
The game is getting better and better
I especially like this scene
Plus I really like the voyeur stuff
and Rachel is really growing on me
I have now decided I can't have favourites they are all great girls

Reactions: Yngling

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Rovering to Sussex [Ch. 2 v0.2.5] [Zargon_games & RFB]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
You again?;)

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
You don't have to like this game, it's for sure different than most others you will find here. Just remember that this is still only the second chapter and our MC will get quite some action as soon as Chapter 3 arrives. For now, this is just building up, including preparing for some optional sharing and netori/cheating content. It's just not your typical fuckfest where everyone immediately jumps the MC. It is about relationships, the ones that some of the girls are already in, the ones that will be formed, and the way the MC will play a role in forming, breaking, changing them. Yes, if you don't like the voyeur content, the first two chapters don't have many lewd scenes for you, but I don't think that's too different from some other slow burn games then.

Sancho1969 Thanks, it's a pleasure working with you as well!
oh, it is a fuckfest, it just doesn't include the MC :KEK:

I can't with the mental gymnastics trying to justify non MC sex scenes. You are aware that a couple of renders of PDA vs fully animated and rendered 'oPtIoNaL' scenes where LI are getting their organs rearranged, is enough to represent NPC having relationships, the only need for wasting resources and time on non MC scenes is because the dev enjoys this and wants to target that audience, which is perfectly fine, but be transparent about it and stop the cap that its for immersion purposes.

Last edited:

EvilDave86

Dec 5, 2017
So this game is mostly only voyeur shit on MC's part is that what I'm understanding? Going to be blunt if MC isn't the one knocking the girls up then this is wasted opportunity in what could be a decent game.

Reactions: poeorfkd404

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
People are judging this game way too harshly in my opinion

The mc is not getting cucked.
that word has become so watered down on here it's ridiculous

Anyway, you have made a great game dev you should be proud.

P.S. Helen is awesome I definitely intend to woo her
I wonder what I need to do to impress her?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
People are judging this game way too harshly in my opinion

The mc is not getting cucked.
that word has become so watered down on here it's ridiculous

Anyway, you have made a great game dev you should be proud.

P.S. Helen is awesome I definitely intend to woo her
I wonder what I need to do to impress her?
It's the typical type of people who expect MC to walk into a room full of women and they all instantly fall on his dick, ignoring that the group of friends have known each other longer than MC has known them and already have established relationships.

Regardless, MC was able to make a little progress with some lovelies this update and I've been enjoying the game thus far. Lots of routes and it reinvigorated my joy of jigsaw puzzles with the bonus image unlocks.

Reactions: Yngling and Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It's the typical type of people who expect MC to walk into a room full of women and they all instantly fall on his dick, ignoring that the group of friends have known each other longer than MC has known them and already have established relationships.

Regardless, MC was able to make a little progress with some lovelies this update and I've been enjoying the game thus far. Lots of routes and it reinvigorated my joy of jigsaw puzzles with the bonus image unlocks.
I agree it sounds like they want another run of the mill harem game
And god help any dev who wants to try something a bit different.

And yeah the girls are all great I'm looking forward to seeing what happens in the future.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes