3.20 star(s) 32 Votes

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Pr0GamerJohnny Unless you messed up something pretty badly, I have no idea how that could be the case. Either your nerdy has to be lower than the athletic, or you must already be past the scene so the last line of the function pulls you down by .5 (that is, they saw you but rejected you). And I agree, be friends with Steve, he's a nice guy.

Joshy92 Glad to hear that, I like them too.

Actually, I think part of the discussion happening here is that I like all of them, including the males. You might only be immersing in the MC, but as I'm writing this, I'm immersing in all of them, so I just don't mind all of them getting some (plus, it's just colorful pixels anyway).

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Pr0GamerJohnny Unless you messed up something pretty badly, I have no idea how that could be the case. Either your nerdy has to be lower than the athletic, or you must already be past the scene so the last line of the function pulls you down by .5 (that is, they saw you but rejected you). And I agree, be friends with Steve, he's a nice guy.

Joshy92 Glad to hear that, I like them too.
Yeah, I thought before That Helen was my favourite
But I have decide they are all so cool I can't choose just one girl to be my fave.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I think the funniest thing about the objections to the story content are accusations that the dev team has presented the story as anything but what it is. This is obviously false. Cross-promoting it from Young Again doesn't change this. Nor does calling it wholesome (clearly their interpretation of wholesome is in context of AVNs, not the outside world perception of the word. By the outside world perception, there are almost no wholesome AVNs. The very few that are built around monogamous relationships with no kinks would be the only ones. Young Again most definitely does not qualify – you are at minimum either in a relationship with your body's biological sister, or your previous body's biological daughter, or both!) I understand this may have caused some confusion, but it wasn't deliberate.

Coming in second, the 'some sub-genres do not mix' misconception. Taste is subjective, and any genres enjoyed by an individual have potential to mix. This misconception is commonly combined with dubious assertions that the attempt will doom the project.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Man, I hope Steve lets us bang Rachel in the future
Because as much as I like her, I don't want to break any couples up
I would feel too bad about it
But if we are just having fun
Well, I'm certainly down for that.

Edit - Wait I think I read that wrong they aren't a couple jeez I'm dumb :FacePalm:

Last edited:

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
I was reading the comments of the last few pages and obviously I won't spoil anything, but I'll just say that many questions that are raised will begin to be clarified in the next chapter, I just hope to be able to properly represent in images the good script that reflexbound has written.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You guys have created a really good & unique game here I'm looking forward to seeing how the story plays out :)

I feel like all the characters are hiding something I could be wrong of course.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
But even if she may not be a virgin, who is available if we do not want to steal or share? I am not sure that will help completely because.... reasons (we all know) but it could guide some people to what they will like.
That's a good point but I think you can see all present relationships in the phone already.

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Please enlighten us how this is supposed to be an NTR game if the protagonist isn't in any kind of relationship with any of the potential LI's in the beginning of the game.

I do find it kind of funny that the people who apparently hate this game because of supposed NTR go for the sluttiest of all available LI's, where there are plenty of other LI's to chose from. Just like in real life: if you decide to date a known slut, don't be suprised if she cheats on you.

Also, about the "wasting resources and time on non MC scenes": how do you feel about games which actually try to tell a story? Like Desert Stalker or The DeLuca Family, where a huge amount of scenes are just telling the story and the lewd scenes are only a portion of the game (especially true for The DeLuca Family).
Emotional snowflakes are going to melt when they see realistic scenarios.

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Just finished the update wow it was awesome
The game is getting better and better
I especially like this scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Plus I really like the voyeur stuff
and Rachel is really growing on me
I have now decided I can't have favourites they are all great girls
Might be my favorite scene of the year. Very well done depiction of a rare fetish.

Reactions: Joshy92

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Might be my favorite scene of the year. Very well done depiction of a rare fetish.
Heh I hated that scene, but I'm totally okay with its inclusion since you can just walk away.

I loved the final scene with Charlotte and Peter. Literally cannot think of another game that lets you spy on another couple, then make yourself known, then upon passing a personality check they let you watch and it's a voyeur scene. The f95 player mindset typically expects confrontation (or not!) which is why this was a rare treat. Typically, either the mc would push Peter out somehow and go at Charlotte himself, or Peter would 'out alpha' mc and demand he leave. This was a very pleasant, and dare I say "european" style ending.

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Soooo after reading all the comments and seen some of the logic behind some decisions and content in the game not only I will not play this game I will put on hold Young Again because I know how this is going to end and a lot of the things in this game are going to start leaking to the other game. I used to believe that Zargon was one of the cool devs and his next game was going to be "wholesome", there is nothing "wholesome" about sharing/swinging/voyeurism. Well at least dev was upfront with all of it. Good luck I suppose.
Oh by the way even if you think this game doesn't have NTR, it does. At least by this site definition. You should look it up.
You sound like a petulant child throwing a temper tantrum. “I don’t like this new toy so I’m going to stop playing with this totally different toy too. Waaaaaaah.” Grow up.

• Angry
Reactions: K2ill1

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Heh I hated that scene, but I'm totally okay with its inclusion since you can just walk away.

I loved the final scene with Charlotte and Peter. Literally cannot think of another game that lets you spy on another couple, then make yourself known, then upon passing a personality check they let you watch and it's a voyeur scene. The f95 player mindset typically expects confrontation (or not!) which is why this was a rare treat. Typically, either the mc would push Peter out somehow and go at Charlotte himself, or Peter would 'out alpha' mc and demand he leave. This was a very pleasant, and dare I say "european" style ending.
Totally agree. This game is so refreshing in its approach.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

I loved the final scene with Charlotte and Peter
Wait there is an option where they let you do that?
Now i need to do another playthrough and try and unlock it
Can you tell me which options you chose to get that choice.

Edit - Never mind I just got that scene You're right it was awesome.

Last edited:

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
I loved the final scene with Charlotte and Peter.
Totally agree. This game is so refreshing in its approach.
Thanks, that's after all the point of creating this game, to do things a little different, include stuff that others wouldn't.

Wait there is an option where they let you do that?
Great, so I can still surprise some of you.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
After playing the game a few times
I have to agree with the dev all the girls are great
At the start I thought Helen was the best, but I have changed my mind
They are all the best
And the guys aren't arseholes which is refreshing they are cool dudes as well
I think they would make for great friends if this was real life

And after seeing that scene I think we might get a threesome with Charlotte & Peter in the future
Maybe even A DP who knows

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
I can understand why people are surprised/upset up this game.

1. dev's other (and earlier) game is like holy hella different in nature lol
2. players be only seeing other characters having sex with potential LIs (lets face it, this is always an issue no matter what)
3. mc's reactions/thoughts are kinda weak imo, when he sees those scenes and its either (a) mc has a voyeur fetish or (b) he has beta tendencies as he stays to watch the girls he like having sex in a passive fashion (or even maybe both...)

Personally i find the game is ok, the story has potential but i do think mc needs more time to to be given to flesh out his personality first rather than sex scenes which are contentious or options which are meaningless.

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
I can understand why people are surprised/upset up this game.

1. dev's other (and earlier) game is like holy hella different in nature lol
2. players be only seeing other characters having sex with potential LIs (lets face it, this is always an issue no matter what)
3. mc's reactions/thoughts are kinda weak imo, when he sees those scenes and its either (a) mc has a voyeur fetish or (b) he has beta tendencies as he stays to watch the girls he like having sex in a passive fashion (or even maybe both...)

Personally i find the game is ok, the story has potential but i do think mc needs more time to to be given to flesh out his personality first rather than sex scenes which are contentious or options which are meaningless.
Regarding your third point, if the MC does stay to watch, what is the realistic alternative to watching passively? I can't imagine what the MC could actively do in that situation without a serious risk of alienating the two participants and likely the entire group to which he is still a newbie.

Reactions: Yngling
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes