3.20 star(s) 32 Votes

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
To me a better way of doing this would be some kind of faint hint prior to the decision - e.g. perhaps Peter and Charlotte are talking with mc at party, and Peter brings up politics, and you see a slight eyeroll/eye raise from Charlotte; then player is given the choice to talk about politics or change subject - same idea with other situations.
I sometimes try to where I see it fit, but it might be too subtle, or it gets lost between me writing the scene and Zargon creating the images for it. I swear, it's hard to convey that you want something to be shown only subtly, and also sometimes art dictates other things than I would maybe have wanted for the story or gameplay. Also, these early choices shouldn't matter too much, but do give you a hint of what the characters do and don't like for later choices. If you encounter that the influence of these choices is too much and it's too hard to get certain scenes, please report it and I might make it easier to get them, as I did with the kissing scene that had too high thresholds during the beta test. I don't want them to be too easy to get, but I want it to be doable.
For the particular scene you mentioned, note that in any case it's a double-edged sword: If you continue that conversation, yes, you lose some points with Charlotte, but you do get some with Peter (and depending on how you want to deal with them later, that might be important) and you also get some nerdiness which actually does help you with Charlotte as well. So there's simply no clear cut answer what to do here, and that's totally intended.

so in this game we will be able to have relationship with one of the girls and have choice to share her with other guys >?
In this game you will be able to explore a lot of different relationship concepts. But regarding sharing (itself being optional, not the main focus of the game), it will mainly involve the MC becoming part of pre-existing relationships. I don't have everything fully planned out yet (a lot, though!), and I could see maybe a scene where you could invite someone for a threesome or so to spice up your sexlife, but that would rather be a one off opportunity, not an actual sharing relationship.

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Since I just resubbed to Zargon Games, I added the RTS image from the main page to my signature. No offense intended, but I don't think it's a great image for getting people to click on it and see what RTS is about. I suggest creating a few with the potential LIs on them--something similar to my other signature image.

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Yes, we created this before the game was released and the LIs were known and we didn't want to spoil anything. I agree that some new signatures would be nice, but maybe it doesn't have to be us to create them, but some of you fans might want to give it a try?

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I know I couldn't I'm useless at that stuff
It's why I haven't written a review as well
Everyone has probably noticed by now lol
But I'm not good at putting my thoughts to paper or keyboard to be precise

Otherwise I would have given this great game a five-star review.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Reactions: Joshy92

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Since I just resubbed to Zargon Games, I added the RTS image from the main page to my signature. No offense intended, but I don't think it's a great image for getting people to click on it and see what RTS is about. I suggest creating a few with the potential LIs on them--something similar to my other signature image.

Hey, thanks for the support! By the way, using my very limited knowledge about signatures and using a pre-made template, I did this:

You're welcome to use it if you wish!

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Hey, thanks for the support! By the way, using my very limited knowledge about signatures and using a pre-made template, I did this:

Thanks, but now I've already started trying to make my own in Illustrator. I'll see if I can figure it out.

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
KenneX Look, just don't try to unren this game. I don't mind it, but unren doesn't support all of what I'm doing and it breaks the game. Use a fresh download and you should be fine again.

Reactions: KenneX

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021

Well, I made a signature for Rachel, but the link to the png file on my Mega account isn't accepted by F95zone for some reason.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Well, I made a signature for Rachel, but the link to the png file on my Mega account isn't accepted by F95zone for some reason.
I made a new version, I think it looks better than my first attempt.

Try to upload it to imgur, it works for me.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Which girl do you guys think is the best option for the mc to maybe start a relationship with in the future?

Also, does anyone else like how lighthearted and positive the story is?
I really like lighthearted stories like this.

duiguinho6798

May 21, 2019
Which girl do you guys think is the best option for the mc to maybe start a relationship with in the future?

Also, does anyone else like how lighthearted and positive the story is?
I really like lighthearted stories like this.
In my opnion, maybe Rachel or Helen. Both of them are single, and maybe they can more easily give a chance to MC. They appear to be very faithful, as if they can be perfect girlfriends.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes