3.20 star(s) 32 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
If they have a falling out, hands down Charlotte. You know I'm not one for breaking people up intentionally, fact remains she's attractive, athletic, and introverted beneath a sociable exterior.
I agree Charlotte is awesome
I think it will be a messy situation if the mc gets feelings for her

Reactions: Liam the Handyman

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
Which girl do you guys think is the best option for the mc to maybe start a relationship with in the future?

Also, does anyone else like how lighthearted and positive the story is?
I really like lighthearted stories like this.

That is an easy question to answer if for some reason not Vanessa ONLY than he will be with Lefty and oh Righty rubbing his little pecker raw watching the rest of the ugliest bitches ever! One decent chic and uglier after the next monsters in this cuck game. The moment the cunt went back to slobbering his cock saying she wants to blow mine too was a red flag. I was like damn this is first sex scene and this shit is kicking it off! haha yep good luck all im out of here!
Hazel_tcsv-sig.gif Elena_KG_sig.gif Bella_da_best_sg_sig.gif

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Joshy92

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Which girl do you guys think is the best option for the mc to maybe start a relationship with in the future?

Best option is Rachel: she is single and looking for a long-term relationship

Other good options:

Vanessa: there is a rebound danger
Helen: have to deal with parental restrictions and naïveté
Ann: she's a randy one

Maybes:

Katie: if you can pry her away from Cat
Cat: if you just want some fun and nothing serious

Don't know yet:

Susan: not sure given the scene with Christian
Charlotte: boyfriend makes it messy (but sharing would be fun)

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
Regarding your third point, if the MC does stay to watch, what is the realistic alternative to watching passively? I can't imagine what the MC could actively do in that situation without a serious risk of alienating the two participants and likely the entire group to which he is still a newbie.
Its sorta answered by reflexbound but just to clarify myself here on why i felt more context on mc's personality is needed when he is viewing other couples having sex as it sets a "tone". What i felt passive about mc includes his thoughts at that point. For example, MC could be an asshole or jock and take a pic of peter/charlotte (bad mc route lol) or mc could be a juvenile jerk when he walked out and tease them instead (plus cock block peter lol), stuff like that to provide a stronger sense of what mc is like as a person.

Liam the Handyman I won't argue that the MC's character is a little lacking. And part of that is surely bad writing. It's the first time I do this and I'm much more of a programmer than a writer. But there's at least two more reasons.
One is I'm trying to have him be kind of a clean slate. I don't like it if MCs have a lot of character that I might not agree with. In many games, the MC reflects a lot the developer's (or intended audience's) tastes, like saying that all of the LIs are hot, or how they like anal, etc. Here, this is shaped a lot more by your actions: Fantasize about hairy girls and your MC will at times comment on how he likes some pubes, or fantasize about them being clean shaven and he'll do the opposite. Watch urination scenes and your MC will have that fetish, opt out of them and he won't, watch a lewd scene with a girl, or do something to get closer to her and your MC will be interested in her and call her hot, don't do that and he'll just be friendly but not interested, etc. This can make him feel a little bland especially right now, where we're still early in the game and the game just doesn't know much about your (MC's) tastes yet.
Second, I just don't want him to be an asshole. There's been a lot of discussion of whether this is wholesome or not, because some people don't like the voyeuristic and sharing options (that I promise will be less prominent soon, but having the MC get too much lewdness yet just didn't fit), but I'm trying to make it a game with a positive vibe, where everyone can be friends. I don't think this makes the MC beta or a cuck, but just a decent human being. In fact, he can and will be more assertive at least with some girls in the future, and he can already start being a little more proactive with at least Rachel and Vanessa in this release, even if it's still with lots of restraint.
I won't go as far as to say its bad writing imo. I actually quite like the slice of life vibe i get from it though it would be nice to be able to shape mc further and soon hehehe. Hopefully with more updates *hint hint wink wink* we can get a better picture of what MC is like and a better grasp of the content.

Obviously Helen cos she is young, a virgin and there is a 70% to 90% chance of her being as hot if not hotter than her sis when she grows more :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Arlondale

Sep 28, 2020
You seriously need to rebalance the rope tying on Android. I damn near threw my phone in frustration as even a milimeter off on the turns restarts it.

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
I'm sorry, but I can't test this on Android. I was worried that this game doesn't work well on mobile, but I didn't get negative feedback until now. I don't think there's much I can do, but remember you can always skip individual minigames.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The summary and samples made me come. And those negative comments made me want to try it earlier than I expected. And the result is really pleasant.

The worldbuilding is correct.
The characters are plenty and different.
The plot is simple and interesting.
The artistic side is well done.

The protagonist moves in a new town for work and decides to join a club to integrate this new environment.
The flow of events is realistic, even though a little accelerated. And the progression of the relationships is well thought and depends on who we interact with.
The characters have all a good personality, even the boys, though Catherine is too much for me.
The models are nice, the MC look young though. The backgrounds, inside and outside, are well made. The sex scenes are appealing but a little too mechanic.
The customization of our preferences is well thought. The music is fitting.

I only did one playthrough for now, and I certainly did miss some content and opportunities seeing the small number of hearts I have (I'm more liked by the guys :LOL:), but I had fun playing this game. The mini games, always decried, were amusing (though I didn't realize that filling the backback was one).
Depending on who we talk and how we react, we unlock many events suitable for our choices and that's awesome. We can also shape our personality and that's cool because I'm usually annoyed to have to choose only one characteristic for the MC (I'm more or less at the center of the triangle and I'm happy for that).
Each character is likeable and I'm glad you didn't add an asshole. Catherine is too direct and insistent though. Steve is too nice for his own good. Even someone like Stuart, a gentle walking disaster, has found a girlfriend and a place without being bullied like it usually happens.
I'm not that much into voyeurism but I think it was included in a clever way (hearing specific noises and then deciding to go further). Though I'm still a little conflicted because I don't like interrupting couples going at it (either I join from the start or just watch if I stumble upon them, not to annoy them).

I read you plan to include MMF scenes and, as bi man, I want to thank you very much.

Thanks for the default name too.

Some remarks :
For the first question of the quiz, if we didn't buy the right book, we shouldn't have the option "I read about this...".
If we didn't read Catherine's message before meeting her at the lacrosse match, we have the option to say "Yes, just kidding" but her message icon stays red, even if we do it afterward. While I'm talking about messages, we're supposed to be able to send them to our contacts but how and when is it available? I may have missed some informations (Stuart's gift for example) so I would like to be able to do things correctly.
At the party, I started with Steve and asked about everyone. As a result, I could only talk to Christian and Susan before everybody started to play a game (and joining them is useless). Was this the expected result? And does the number of question determine what we're able to do afterwards?

Also reading that, since this game contains some specific kinks, it will be included in Zargon's other game is tiresome, as if any dev isn't able to create different types of games with different content.

Good continuation.

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Oliz82 Wow, that's a lot! And it's really helpful. Thanks a lot! Maybe you want to make a review out of it?

For the first question of the quiz, if we didn't buy the right book, we shouldn't have the option "I read about this...".
The option may be a bit misleading, but the idea is that a nerdy MC would have other sources than just that one book. He might have informed himself, e.g., on Wikipedia, before going to the first meeting.

If we didn't read Catherine's message before meeting her at the lacrosse match, we have the option to say "Yes, just kidding" but her message icon stays red, even if we do it afterward. While I'm talking about messages, we're supposed to be able to send them to our contacts but how and when is it available? I may have missed some informations (Stuart's gift for example) so I would like to be able to do things correctly.
I'll have to check that. I think it used to work before, but maybe I broke it with a later change.
Messaging is available whenever it fits. So far, I think most of the conversations are initiated by others and you see the red message icon and get the sound, but yes, you can easily miss the gift. That's kind of the point: Have the idea to ask someone about it (and who should that be but the person who gave you there number if you had any questions) and be part of that, or don't think of it, that's also fine. I don't always want to point you to everything you can do, some smaller things are hidden by design.

At the party, I started with Steve and asked about everyone. As a result, I could only talk to Christian and Susan before everybody started to play a game (and joining them is useless). Was this the expected result? And does the number of question determine what we're able to do afterwards?
There's more people you can talk to, not everybody joins the game (go looking in the other rooms, Anne is in the kitchen or on her way there and Cat and Katie are drinking in another room). But apart from that, yes, this is the expected result. You can only talk to everybody if you do so in a specific order, or you will miss out on some conversations. It's not that important and I think that adds a little depth to the party. It's the only free roam (so far) that does that though. And no, it doesn't matter if you ask all questions to Steve or not a single one, it's always one time step.

Reactions: Oliz82 and Yngling

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Hello.

The summary and samples made me come. And those negative comments made me want to try it earlier than I expected. And the result is really pleasant.

The worldbuilding is correct.
The characters are plenty and different.
The plot is simple and interesting.
The artistic side is well done.

The protagonist moves in a new town for work and decides to join a club to integrate this new environment.
The flow of events is realistic, even though a little accelerated. And the progression of the relationships is well thought and depends on who we interact with.
The characters have all a good personality, even the boys, though Catherine is too much for me.
The models are nice, the MC look young though. The backgrounds, inside and outside, are well made. The sex scenes are appealing but a little too mechanic.
The customization of our preferences is well thought. The music is fitting.

I only did one playthrough for now, and I certainly did miss some content and opportunities seeing the small number of hearts I have (I'm more liked by the guys :LOL:), but I had fun playing this game. The mini games, always decried, were amusing (though I didn't realize that filling the backback was one).
Depending on who we talk and how we react, we unlock many events suitable for our choices and that's awesome. We can also shape our personality and that's cool because I'm usually annoyed to have to choose only one characteristic for the MC (I'm more or less at the center of the triangle and I'm happy for that).
Each character is likeable and I'm glad you didn't add an asshole. Catherine is too direct and insistent though. Steve is too nice for his own good. Even someone like Stuart, a gentle walking disaster, has found a girlfriend and a place without being bullied like it usually happens.
I'm not that much into voyeurism but I think it was included in a clever way (hearing specific noises and then deciding to go further). Though I'm still a little conflicted because I don't like interrupting couples going at it (either I join from the start or just watch if I stumble upon them, not to annoy them).

I read you plan to include MMF scenes and, as bi man, I want to thank you very much.

Thanks for the default name too.

Some remarks :

Also reading that, since this game contains some specific kinks, it will be included in Zargon's other game is tiresome, as if any dev isn't able to create different types of games with different content.

Good continuation.
The phone looks red when messaging is available.

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Made several playthroughs but can´t figure it out how to get these two achievements. Could somebody hel me, please?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes