3.20 star(s) 32 Votes

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
can we avoid swinging and characters wich mc found out fuck other guys?
You can avoid any sexual interaction between the MC and any other character. You can also avoid seeing any sexual content. Any choices that lead to seeing sexual content between other characters is marked with a color and clearly spelled out the first time where you can opt out of even being asked in the future. What you can't avoid is that (some) other characters will have sex and that this is at least briefly mentioned in order to allow you to make informed decisions and as part of the story.

Apart from that, please keep putting facepalms on my posts, they count just as much as reaction score as likes do :p

Morho

May 16, 2023
You can avoid any sexual interaction between the MC and any other character. You can also avoid seeing any sexual content. Any choices that lead to seeing sexual content between other characters is marked with a color and clearly spelled out the first time where you can opt out of even being asked in the future. What you can't avoid is that (some) other characters will have sex and that this is at least briefly mentioned in order to allow you to make informed decisions and as part of the story.

Apart from that, please keep putting facepalms on my posts, they count just as much as reaction score as likes do :p
it doesnt making sence as mc already know what is happening and u skipping scenes...this shit is not for me did not expected thi after previouse game....

apart from that i am reading whole forum from start and not all posts was idiotic...(so i did not facepalmed all)

and dont worry i already know that this game is shit so not going continuing reading..u r safe from another facepalms :D

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't think the game is shit
I think it's very good
It has a unique story too imo

Reactions: botc76

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
it doesnt making sence as mc already know what is happening and u skipping scenes...this shit is not for me did not expected thi after previouse game....

apart from that i am reading whole forum from start and not all posts was idiotic...(so i did not facepalmed all)

and dont worry i already know that this game is shit so not going continuing reading..u r safe from another facepalms :D

can we avoid swinging and characters wich mc found out fuck other guys?

Holy fuck you're soft as hell, not every game is going to have a full cast of virgin love interests', get over it.

*Oh my god, you're not a VIRGIN?!?! WTF, why didn't you wait for me even though we just met, you're...y-you're fucking RUINED, get away from me you ho!* :cry::ROFLMAO:

I haven't even tried the game yet, but I would be confident in saying that it's likely not as "shit" of a game as you are of an entitled user of a pirate website for adult games/novels.

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016

That a post as entitled and insulting as the one I quote only has a few facepalm reactions says a lot about this site. And not something good.
Just FYI, if a game isn't to your specific taste, it doesn't make it "shit," maybe just think about how you would feel, if you poured a lot of your time and energy into a project and people called it shit, not because it was of low quality or because you have no skill but simply because they didn't like some of the content. It's exactly this attitude that leads to games being abandoned and devs not interacting with people here anymore.

There is a huge difference between criticizing something due to its quality or attacking something because you do not like the genre or content. What you and people like you in this forum need to learn is just to not play games with stuff you don't like, without attacking or insulting the dev, the game, the content or genre.
It took me awhile to understand this myself, but by now I can either judge a game by its quality, while saying it's not my thing, or I don't judge it at all.
I mean, do you honestly not understand that whether a woman has had sex with another character in a game has nothing to do with the quality of the game? It's not bad or shit, it's just something that you don't like.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I specifically don't give facepalms because they give positive points to someone... just saiyan'.
They don't have a problem doing it (you just have to see who facepalms OPs of each game to understand their reasoning), so why should I?

Good continuation.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hello.

They don't have a problem doing it (you just have to see who facepalms OPs of each game to understand their reasoning), so why should I?

Good continuation.
Do what you want. I'm just stating my reasons for not doing it.

Reactions: Oliz82

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
bigdickdonaldduck I know I'm not very vocal about the game's development. I just prefer to only give out news when we have something important to tell you, like a release date. Development on the game never stops and we're working very hard on bringing the next update to you. We will have news about it soon.
I do think an update now and then would be helpful. Otherwise it creates doubt as to the game's status given how many other developers have just gone silent until the game was abandoned by default. Not saying you are abandoning it, just saying.

Reactions: Yngling

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I do think an update now and then would be helpful. Otherwise it creates doubt as to the game's status given how many other developers have just gone silent until the game was abandoned by default. Not saying you are abandoning it, just saying.
I think the devs got a bit tired of all the backlash.

Which I think is understandable, especially since they are not getting anything out of participating in the discussion here. Apart from the free publicity of course, but the paying supporters are on Patreon / SubscribeStar.

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
I do participate in discussion though, I just don't post regular dev logs if all I have to say is that we're constantly working on the next update but have no release date yet. Though, soon we will have news for you.

Until then, I'd love to hear your thoughts about the game, what you like and dislike and what you think will happen in the future. What repercussions do you think will the things we saw on the hike and camp have? Who will our MC get laid by in Chapter 3? (Yes, he finally will!) Do you play for getting all the achievements, bonus images, collectibles and did you get all so far?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I love the game
And how the relationships have been handled so far

I'm looking forward to the possible MMF threesomes in the future
They are a rare thing in the games on here

One of my favourite things about the game is the different kinks it has
Plus the mc is just a normal dude not some giga chad or creepy pervert

Oh, and all the girls are super hot and really sweet I like that too

Reactions: Yngling

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
I'm looking forward to the possible MMF threesomes in the future
They are a rare thing in the games on here
Will be a while before we can get there, but they will come. You will have the chance to make some progress toward that in Chapters 3 and 4.

Reactions: Joshy92
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes