3.20 star(s) 32 Votes

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I think I found a bug then: I can´t get achievement #6 because when the MC masturbate at sep 11 I can´t choose if Catherine is shaved or not, she is hairy by default without giving the player the choice and earning the achievement!
I had the same thing during testing and what I was told is that if you've already seen someone naked, you don't get the choice.

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
I had the same thing during testing and what I was told is that if you've already seen someone naked, you don't get the choice.
Sorry, but have to say that can´t be the reason! I tried several choices and playthroughs with every option to get laid possible and even a no sex run as well as runs with all minigames and quizzes on/off and all girls worked on both days exepct for Catherine on Sep 11!

So I come to the conclusion it is with a bordering to certainty a bug. I could provide a save file if needed.

Last edited:

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
TRANT You should get the decision if you didn't see her in Stuart's room at the party (in this case you get her real looks) and you didn't fantasize about her on the second day (in that case you'll get the same choice you picked there). If you didn't do either, please send me a save file and I'll have a look at it.

Reactions: Yngling

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
TRANT You should get the decision if you didn't see her in Stuart's room at the party (in this case you get her real looks) and you didn't fantasize about her on the second day (in that case you'll get the same choice you picked there). If you didn't do either, please send me a save file and I'll have a look at it.
Ah, that is it: the girl you fantasize two times in a row you don´t get the choice! Got it now, thanks.

Last edited:

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
maybe you want to help me with another thing I am wondering about: I have now unlocked all scenes in the replay gallery and achievements but some bonus images are still locked... maybe you want to tell me if they can be unlocked in the current version and if yes please give me a hint how to do so...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for asking again for help, I just like to complete the games I play to 100% and this one bugs me because I am unable to figure out what to do on my own.

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
TRANT Those are the rewards for the jigsaw game on the phone.

Everything you can see in the game can always be unlocked, we don't include placeholders for future content.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
What do you guys think would be the hottest thing to see in the game?
for me it would be a threesome with Charlotte & Peter.

My version of the mc isn't looking to destroy relationships or stuff like that.
But he is looking to have some fun before committing to a girl.
And I would like to commit at one point.

Also, if the mc does get feelings for Charlotte well, I'll worry about that when the time comes lol

Anyway, I can't think of anything hotter than that at the moment what about everyone else?

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
What do you guys think would be the hottest thing to see in the game?
for me it would be a threesome with Charlotte & Peter.

My version of the mc isn't looking to destroy relationships or stuff like that.
But he is looking to have some fun before committing to a girl.
And I would like to commit at one point.

Also, if the mc does get feelings for Charlotte well, I'll worry about that when the time comes lol

Anyway, I can't think of anything hotter than that at the moment what about everyone else?
I am not yet sure if this is a "just have fun" kind of game, or a more serious one, which tries to mimic real relationships. It could go either way at this point but I am leaning at least towards to "a bit more serious/realistic than many others" side.

If that is the case, a casual threesome might be fine, but it might very well also end in disaster....

For me, I would like to develop a wholesome monogamous relationship with either Helen or Rachel. Although from hotness point of view, my ultimate desire would be a threesome with Helen and Kat.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I am not yet sure if this is a "just have fun" kind of game, or a more serious one, which tries to mimic real relationships. It could go either way at this point but I am leaning at least towards to "a bit more serious/realistic than many others" side.

If that is the case, a casual threesome might be fine, but it might very well also end in disaster....

For me, I would like to develop a wholesome monogamous relationship with either Helen or Rachel. Although from hotness point of view, my ultimate desire would be a threesome with Helen and Kat.
I think at some point the mc will have to choose a girl
It will be interesting to see how the dev handles stuff like that later in the game

And yeah Helen & Rachel are pretty cool.

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Some hot things I'd like to see in the game (I can't say which one would be *the* hottest without seeing them in action):
  • A three-way with Ann and Stuart involving some bi action (Stuart and Ann jointly finish the MC orally and then cum kiss, for example) and double penetration of Ann.
  • Cat enjoys a piss-then-cum bukkake with the MC, Christian, Stuart, and whatever other guys fit story-wise. Then Cat gets Katie to lick Cat's body clean.
  • Helen is so tired of being oppressed by her parents that she decides to lose her virginity with three guys, the MC, Peter, and Christian. MC has the option of going first.
  • The gang goes horseback riding, and Vanessa's love for animals stokes her desire for some real horse cock. She blows a horse and takes its massive load while being pounded from behind by the MC.
  • The MC takes Helen's virginity in her parents' home while the parents are watching TV in the next room. Mom opens the door and catches them in the act but decides to let them continue and doesn't tell her repressive husband. At some point, this leads to an interesting scene for the MC with both Helen and her mom.
So many more great scenarios available for these 8 characters.

Reactions: Joshy92

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch 2 v 0.2.5

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 297 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port to 0.2.5

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I can't decide which girl to focus on
they are all so awesome.
Most other games I know early on which girl I like the most
But here that's a tougher decision

That's why I really like the writing in this
reflexbound has created a great game
With great girls.

Reactions: Bruce F. Lee

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
I can't decide which girl to focus on
they are all so awesome.
Most other games I know early on which girl I like the most
But here that's a tougher decision

That's why I really like the writing in this
reflexbound has created a great game
With great girls.
I have a feeling chapter 3 is going to be a pivotal chapter that will give us a better look into the options. Chapters 1-2 seem like they were mostly setup for the action.

Reactions: Joshy92

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
I have a feeling chapter 3 is going to be a pivotal chapter that will give us a better look into the options. Chapters 1-2 seem like they were mostly setup for the action.
Yes, Chapter 3 will get you to start something deeper with most of the girls and give you some insights into how things might progress. Not sure if it's gonna help you to choose, though.

Reactions: tibse
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes