3.20 star(s) 32 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
:ROFLMAO:, please. That's written by a psychologist/creative write (gooogle her) with zero medical expertise and reviewed by only one individual that's an MD (not even a PhD). The STD case alone is cherry picked.... for example a bush would be much more susceptible to contracting crabs than a slicker, etc. This is a silly debate, I get the impression that you are suggesting that hairy privates are to be donned by all due to science... which is complete bullshit. You do you though, by all means necessary. I appreciate the giggle.

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Devlog #12 - Release Reminder

Just five days to go for the release of the second half of Chapter 2! You know what that means: we're working hard to squash the final bugs found by our beta testers (and the great Sancho1969!).

And of course a final teaser image! Is Rachel blushing here? And why? Where is that picture even taken from and what is happing there? Find out soon when our next update drops!

rachel.png

See you next week!
RFB

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
1687836673506.png

Stuart:
"I have socks. I have Crocs.
I wear these yellow Crocs while sporting my crusty socks.
I wear them while I hops, I wear them while I shops for mops,
I wear them with my PS shirt pops that I'm a gamer special ops.
I'm tops, call the cops. Zargon_games gave me special props.
Stops."

Dr. Seuss:
"Your meme just flops,
Reads dumber than a box of rocks,
Sam-I-am won't eat green eggs and ham,
That's my mic that drops"

I've been sippin' whiskey which simply ain't made from hops.
It's apparent when it's getting late that my humor tends to slops.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
I remember the bad reviews when the first update came out which caused me to hold off on checking it out, but seeing recent positive reviews and being a fan of Young Again, so glad I decided to check it out now. Really love everything present thus far. Looking forward to the second half of chapter 2.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I remember the bad reviews when the first update came out which caused me to hold off on checking it out, but seeing recent positive reviews and being a fan of Young Again, so glad I decided to check it out now. Really love everything present thus far. Looking forward to the second half of chapter 2.
I'm a F95 forum user since summer of 2017 and I have never read a review.

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
DuckDairyDip Nice to hear that you like it so far. We know the game isn't for everyone (what game is?) and the upcoming update will have some scenes that some folks won't like. But always remember that you can opt out of any 'objectionable' content with a single choice and all lewd scenes are optional.
Also, starting with Chapter 3, there will be a lot more focus on the MC as his relationships with the girls will have developed enough to do so.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
I'm a F95 forum user since summer of 2017 and I have never read a review.
I usually don't unless I am really on the fence. I was nearly sold by the premise and Zargon's previous work alone, but the review average was so low at the time I was curious.
DuckDairyDip Nice to hear that you like it so far. We know the game isn't for everyone (what game is?) and the upcoming update will have some scenes that some folks won't like. But always remember that you can opt out of any 'objectionable' content with a single choice and all lewd scenes are optional.
Also, starting with Chapter 3, there will be a lot more focus on the MC as his relationships with the girls will have developed enough to do so.
Look forward to it. Was really hoping for more progress on the character relationships, so future updates and especially chapter 3's release will be on my radar.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I usually don't unless I am really on the fence. I was nearly sold by the premise and Zargon's previous work alone, but the review average was so low at the time I was curious.
Bro, don't you know our F95 chickens? the Authors introduced a chick who was enjoying a penis that wasn't attached to MC's body, and the retards immediately started bombing the game.

What did you expect?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I guess English speakers are wondering what I meant by "know our chickens". I meant "know who we are dealing with" :D

johnqaz

Apr 2, 2020
Bro, don't you know our F95 chickens? the Authors introduced a chick who was enjoying a penis that wasn't attached to MC's body, and the retards immediately started bombing the game.

What did you expect?
All that while our MC is still not in any established relationship. Meanwhile they are the same ones jizzing over banging all the girls in other games where they are NTRing their partners..

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Guys I am such an Idiot
When I first started this game at one point, I got Christian confused with Peter
So, after seeing Christian get a blowjob at the party
I wanted to tell him that I thought he was an arsehole
But then I realized my mistake lol

el kaskis

May 31, 2020
New update:
Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download links:
PC:
  1. Mega:
  2. Mediafire:
  3. Google Drive:
MAC:
  1. Mega:
  2. Mediafire:
  3. Google Drive:
Android:
  1. Mega:
  2. Mediafire:
  3. Google Drive:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Rovering to Sussex [Ch. 2 v0.2.5] [Zargon_games & RFB]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Nah, just a nod to . And there's a suprising number of named like this.
Right but that led a lot of men to pederasty and this VN has some sweet girls to lewd instead.

;)

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes