3.20 star(s) 32 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Honestly, I'm still baffled at why folks get all nit-picky and bent out of shape over tags.
Tags are mostly generalized and not fully accurate across most VN's on this site.
I'd never use them to make a decision personally, hell I don't even look at 'em unless I'm creating a new thread and I'm obligated to put them in.

But that's just me, and I ain't nobody. Just an observation.

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Yeah, that does make a little sense. I didn't think of it from that perspective. I just thought of it from the perspective of me not being able to cum that easily IRL, no matter the situation lol.
From experience, I can say that it's the same for me, even if I'm into the girl very much, but the perspective I wanted to write was pretty much exactly what Bruce F. Lee said. Our MC was just taken very much by surprise and the situation will be part of later.

I'll leave it to play when this scene arrives then (no offense, it's just a lack of time), so I'll have a lot of content to play. Good luck and see you then.
Reasonable choice. According to my plans, the first scene I'd consider real swinging would be in Chapter 5 (and if we end up with half chapters as of lately, probably in the second half), though plans of course can change.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
From experience, I can say that it's the same for me, even if I'm into the girl very much, but the perspective I wanted to write was pretty much exactly what @Bruce F. Lee said. Our MC was just taken very much by surprise and the situation will be part of later.
Very well then... I'll just go with this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I really enjoyed this update. Some of my favorite girls have content... and with MC!

First off, fucking Ann in the bathroom when her and dear brother/boyfriend (depending on settings) visit was hot. And then she talks about getting dear brother/boyfriend involved in the future. Very nice.
I like the scene, but since I have voyeurism disabled, the game answered for me what I would have answered anyway.

That's fine, that's what the option is for, and I promise, you're not getting the usual "renamed the relationship variable" type of disabling incest, but still a proper canon story. I like your idea about an option for them not having a relationship, but it would be too complex, as that would alter parts of the game and story too much, sorry.
I had assumed that it wouldn't be possible, which is why I'm playing the couple version and not the incest.

In any case, I like how the route with Anne (girlfriend) is developing.

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Honestly, I'm still baffled at why folks get all nit-picky and bent out of shape over tags.
Tags are mostly generalized and not fully accurate across most VN's on this site.
I'd never use them to make a decision personally, hell I don't even look at 'em unless I'm creating a new thread and I'm obligated to put them in.

You make an excellent point. I’m going to rethink my approach. I’d hate to miss out on a game I like as much as Rovering due to a tag. Thanks!

Uxeki44

Oct 15, 2023

Tags help you avoid playing something you don't like ( "I won't even try to download it", that's the idea. Time is valuable ).

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020

There are more games out there than I have time to play.

Which means you have to make a selection. You can make the selection on basis of preview pics, tags, dev notes and reviews. None of that is perfect.

But excluding tags that you dislike (like sandbox because it just tends to eat up time checking each room at each hour of the day without pay-off :rolleyes: ) is a rather efficient way of selection.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Regarding Young Again, I don't think I went to the game's thread more than one time and quite a while ago to see if it was a harem, to leave and not come back when I found out that it wasn't.
I don't know what you consider "harem" but it seems to me the game is working towards a harem of at least three girls (the sister, the girlfriend/daughter and the mother), with several side girls who might just also end up in the harem (or not).

Reactions: BlasKyau

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Tags help you avoid playing something you don't like ( "I won't even try to download it", that's the idea. Time is valuable ).
Again, tags across the site are generalized and inaccurate for most of the VN's, so reliance on them is a bit futile tbh. You do you though, no problem. I'm only pointing out an observation with many years on the site (this pseudonym is fairly new).

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Young Again is being a wonderful game, this other one could be even better due to the tags and maybe more Freedom to explore fetishes :devilish:

• Angry
Reactions: lordfridge9

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't know what you consider "harem" but it seems to me the game is working towards a harem of at least three girls (the sister, the girlfriend/daughter and the mother), with several side girls who might just also end up in the harem (or not).
I just entered to see what the game is about and I think I must have confused it with another one, possibly I have entered it at some point, but right now I'm not sure.

EDIT:
I deleted that part of my post because, as I said, I think I'm talking about the wrong game.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Do you spend hours researching every movie and tv show that you watch so that you can 100% avoid anything you dont like?
Not sure how "tag cucks" fucntion in real life.
What are you talking about? Last time I tried to buy a movie it was clearly marked!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I was asleep and the update came out?
I'll be playing this tonight.

Guys I'm obsessed with Charlotte.
She is so beautiful & sweet.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I just finished my playthrough that focuses on Charlotte
And I think it was a good set up for future adventures.

I'm going to start an Ann centric playthrough next.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes