3.20 star(s) 32 Votes

Novelly

Oct 5, 2020
Thanks! I know the update can feel short, especially if you don't try the paths with each girl, but as you said, a lot of work went into it. It's not really shorter than other updates, but the mutually exclusive parts take up all of it.
I think 6+ branches for one event is too much. Most players will only try 1-2 options, so the update may seem short for alot of us.(Im pretty sure the majority of the players will just rush the 2.+ playthrough). I can see the content is there but reloading/replaying one event 6-7 times is not that great.

Really like your game !

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think Peter & I should take Charlotte on a romantic date.
And as we are walking down the street, I could be on one side of her & Peter on the other side.
Then we can each hold one of her hands.

Other guys would be so jealous of me holding hands with such a beautiful woman.

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
Ummm... I have three saves of the end of chapter 2 and in chapter 3 absolutely nothing happens... End of the trip, clean my apartment, no one to call to watch TV with (in each save...) and I go to sleep and wake up refreshed. How did this happen???!!! What choices should MC have made in order to have SOMETHING happen to him in this update???

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Ummm... I have three saves of the end of chapter 2 and in chapter 3 absolutely nothing happens... End of the trip, clean my apartment, no one to call to watch TV with (in each save...) and I go to sleep and wake up refreshed. How did this happen???!!! What choices should MC have made in order to have SOMETHING happen to him in this update???
Check your relationship with Rachel, Anne, and Vanessa. The update focuses on them.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
same for me, even get the achievement for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but not unlocking even a single one of the apperently five new scenes.
Check your relationship status by clicking their contact in the phone.

IIRC, I only needed 2 hearts for Vanessa to unlock the blowjob scene. But even if you don't get that, if she spends the night, you can still get the shower scene.

Have you tried giving SanchoMod a go? https://f95zone.to/threads/rovering-to-sussex-ch-3-v0-3-0-zargon_games-rfb.116267/post-12506669

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Sancho mod to the rescue. All his mods are good, but I find it especially useful in this VN if you want to see everything.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

IIRC, I only needed 2 hearts for Vanessa to unlock the blowjob scene. But even if you don't get that, if she spends the night, you can still get the shower scene.

Have you tried giving SanchoMod a go? https://f95zone.to/threads/rovering-to-sussex-ch-3-v0-3-0-zargon_games-rfb.116267/post-12506669
Hey Lab, just thought I would let you know I love Charlotte.
She is my soulmate in this game.

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Damn bro you don't like her?
I think she's gorgeous.

Hopefully she'll let me be her boyfriend in the future.
No offense to you intended Joshy92, but I don’t even remember which blonde is charlotte. I’m all in on a sappy romance with Rachel. I want to get her pregnant with the MC’s kids and start a happy family with her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022

In one of the saves I have two hearts with Vanessa & three with Rachel. No luck, the only one I can invite is Peter (and he comes over alone). I've installed the Sancho mod but no joy, nothing happens in this update to my poor bored MC in three different saves... :(

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
In one of the saves I have two hearts with Vanessa & three with Rachel. No luck, the only one I can invite is Peter (and he comes over alone). I've installed the Sancho mod but no joy, nothing happens in this update to my poor bored MC in three different saves... :(
That sucks. Maybe try reinstalling?

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I got nothing in this update either. I thought I'd done well with Anne, and maybe also Rachel, because they are my main interests, but no scene with either. So I missed something. Time to play again from the beginning.

I'm in for choices that matter. I think too few AVNs have them. But I would not have thought it should be this difficult to get a single scene in an update where there are four available options (if I read correctly, there are possible scenes with Anne, Rachel, Peter, and Vanessa).

I'm assuming I messed up, since many other people seem to have got scenes without similar difficulty. My relationship points are not what I thought I was going for, so I made some wrong choices.

Last edited:

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
I am not replying to anyone in particular, but I say this after reading the last few pages of this thread:

I think Anne's scene is really worth watching even if it's not your main girl and you do it in a secondary save. And don't worry, interesting things are coming with the rest of the cast in the next update :sneaky:

And you don't need to follow only one particular girl ( or at least for now ). Depending on who I invited in the dating scene, I could unlock all the sexy parts with my save from last chapter. If one of them is blocked, you've probably neglected that girl quite a bit in the previous chapters.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes