3.20 star(s) 32 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I've IRL obligations throughout the day and can't monitor exactly when Public will release,
so I'm posting the mod updated now so it's available when/if desired.

Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Rovering to Sussex - MultiMod Edition (Chapter 3 v0.3.0 Update)
View attachment 3194958

Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
View attachment 3194959 View attachment 3194960
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

A very special thanks to reflexbound for the trust, confidence, and collaboration. It's always pleasure working with you bud, sincerely.

Have a happy and safe holiday season folks!

As always best to you and yours,
- Sancho
SanchoMod Maintenance Update (Ch3 v0.3.0) (Critical)

Links in the mod's OP are updated accordingly.

Changlelog:
  • Resolved - Exception failure regarding SanchoGallery with some folks (thanks RenPy v8 for being inconsistent).
Simply download and reinstall over existing mod installation, overwriting as requested if necessary.

Thank you to all that reported as I'm still beside myself as to why none of my wiped bench units would throw an error.
Also a special thanks to reflexbound for taking the time and testing my update build to confirm. I appreciate ya bud.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I am not replying to anyone in particular, but I say this after reading the last few pages of this thread:

I think Anne's scene is really worth watching even if it's not your main girl and you do it in a secondary save. And don't worry, interesting things are coming with the rest of the cast in the next update :sneaky:

And you don't need to follow only one particular girl ( or at least for now ). Depending on who I invited in the dating scene, I could unlock all the sexy parts with my save from last chapter. If one of them is blocked, you've probably neglected that girl quite a bit in the previous chapters.
Anne is super duper sexy

The most attractive one in this game

The scene was pretty good - well done

But then she IMMEDIATELY asks about watching her fuck some other guy - brother or not depending. For me that really really killed everything for her.

Good luck - I wish everyone well

PEACE out

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Anne is super duper sexy

The most attractive one in this game

The scene was pretty good - well done

But then she IMMEDIATELY asks about watching her fuck some other guy - brother or not depending. For me that really really killed everything for her.

Good luck - I wish everyone well

PEACE out
I loved that she did that. It’s a bold move by the writer. I suspect that for everyone like me, who loved it, there will be someone like you who didn’t. It’s something I love about this VN. It takes risks that make it feel very real. It’s an R rated movie, not a watered down PG 13 version designed to please the broadest audience.

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
I got nothing in this update either. I thought I'd done well with Anne, and maybe also Rachel, because they are my main interests, but no scene with either. So I missed something. Time to play again from the beginning.

I'm in for choices that matter. I think too few AVNs have them. But I would not have thought it should be this difficult to get a single scene in an update where there are four available options (if I read correctly, there are possible scenes with Anne, Rachel, Peter, and Vanessa).

I'm assuming I messed up, since many other people seem to have got scenes without similar difficulty. My relationship points are not what I thought I was going for, so I made some wrong choices.
Rachel can be a little tricky. You need to be empathic around her.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I loved that she did that. It’s a bold move by the writer. I suspect that for everyone like me, who loved it, there will be someone like you who didn’t. It’s something I love about this VN. It takes risks that make it feel very real. It’s an R rated movie, not a watered down PG 13 version designed to please the broadest audience.
This game definitely isn't geared towards people who need their MC's pee-pee to be the only one that exists in the minds of the women. And that's one thing I love about it.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Rachel can be a little tricky. You need to be empathic around her.
I don't know the exact requirements to get her scene in the update. I have two hearts on her contact screen. I'm happy to try again from the beginning. Now I have a better idea of the women I want, I can focus on which choices seem best for their paths. Some early choices which may have contributed to locking me out of these scenes could have been while I was still deciding.

Reactions: Bruce F. Lee

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Just started this, and get to the text message with a link to Stuart's address...

not gonna lie, i'm not even mad. its almost to 1.5 BILLION views. cheers to all the trolls across the world!

• Haha
Reactions: Zargon_games

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
She suggests that?
I really have to play her path now.

Reactions: Bruce F. Lee

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I was not able to get even a single scene.One wrong choice or wrong word locks you out of scenes and there is so many little variables it is easy to lock yourself out of scenes. Horrible overtuned VN imo.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
I sometimes have to tune down the thresholds for the scenes, but this time, I'm pretty sure I made sure that you can miss a whole conversation with a character and still get their scene. Anne in particular should be quite easy to get. But yes, it's a little more complex than other VNs, and I recommend using Sancho's incredible mod if you want a little help in getting what you want. Most likely problem if you don't get the scenes is that you try to cater to all girls at once (or too many with too different preferences), though. They aren't exclusive yet, but you'll have a hard time if you do this. Keeping more than one save around each playing for different girls is recommended.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I absolutely love that we can't pursue every girl in one playthrough
It gives me an incentive to play more than once

And it makes choices more meaningful.

psyco_mantis

Jun 27, 2021
Hello, I have a problem, I haven't found a walkthrough, but I can't unlock a sequence, and the majority of bonus images and achievements THANKS

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
psyco_mantis There's no written walkthrough, but the multi mod linked in the OP has an in-game walkthrough. The scene you're missing is a very short voyeur scene if you invite Peter and have high relationship with both him and Charlotte.

Reactions: psyco_mantis

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RoveringToSussex-CH3v0.3.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I can understand why a dev would want exclusive paths to try getting player engagement and replaying the game, but man is it not for me. I just absolutely hate games that lock scenes to specific paths. I'll be honest if it were not for the Sancho mod having a gallery to show all the scenes I probably wouldnt dl this game again.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I can understand why a dev would want exclusive paths to try getting player engagement and replaying the game, but man is it not for me. I just absolutely hate games that lock scenes to specific paths. I'll be honest if it were not for the Sancho mod having a gallery to show all the scenes I probably wouldnt dl this game again.
It's just not an harem game. Like IRL, you choose a girl which interests you and this one you pursue, the others take a backseat. You may consider this approach a waste of dev time, but personally I find it pretty interesting and refreshing.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It's just not an harem game. Like IRL, you choose a girl which interests you and this one you pursue, the others take a backseat. You may consider this approach a waste of dev time, but personally I find it pretty interesting and refreshing.
Exactly, it makes your decisions feel so much weightier when you know picking one choice/route will shut off others. That's one of the reasons I find typical harem games boring; in many you can practically click answers at random and still trip head over heels and land dick-first in 10 girls.

Reactions: Joshy92
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes