3.20 star(s) 32 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoLog #(whatever adult beverage count I'm on)

Well, after three days straight of driving RFB nuts (I lost power yesterday for about 8hrs so he caught a small break from me :p), we squashed some bugs (a handful only found, less than half a dozen) and found one grammatical issue. During that I made a beta build update of SanchoMod which includes even more new features (ideas really, mostly some presentation tricks). I've submitted that private build to the dev team for their criticism and/or enjoyment. Maybe even GOOML will try it too.

I'd blast some teaser pics like is my norm but will refrain for now as I ride the hype train. I did code one scene in particular that uses the MiniStat as the entire scene guide rather than the standard ChoiceGuide (that took almost the whole day itself). I think you'll like it as it provides constantly dynamic information but allows you to play the scene without actually giving you the ultimate concrete outcome... as the dev's seem to have intended. I'm sure I'll hear differently if they disagree :ROFLMAO:.

Anyway, see y'all soon. Time for another refill and get back to my backlog. Take care and be well.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Man I love all these sexy women I think for now I'll just stick my dick in any willing vagina and choose my soulmate later on.
That said it's going to be hard to beat Charlotte but we'll see.

Reactions: Freki17 and Demnor

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Devlog #18 - Release Reminder Chapter 3 Second Half

Just a few more days until the complete Chapter 3 of Rovering to Sussex will be released!

I hope you are as excited as we are for important steps in the relationships with Helen, Cat, Katie and Susan.

I picked a lewd teaser image for you today. Wonder what Helen is thinking?

helenBed.png

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

Just a few more days until the complete Chapter 3 of Rovering to Sussex will be released!

I hope you are as excited as we are for important steps in the relationships with Helen, Cat, Katie and Susan.

She's probably wondering why I'm not there eating her delicious pussy. But she needn't worry I'll do it soon enough.
She is so sexy & petite. I love that.

Reactions: reflexbound

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

she's probably thinking gee why did my creator stick me with near-stock gen morphs :KEK:

But no really, Helen is always cute, #1 on cast.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
she's probably thinking gee why did my creator stick me with near-stock gen morphs :KEK:

But no really, Helen is always cute, #1 on cast.
We might have to fight Johnny because Charlotte's is totally number one. Have you seen how beautiful she is?
She is like an angel that has come down to earth to brighten my life.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes