3.20 star(s) 32 Votes

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
This is not a harem game. This game aims for realistic relationships.

The MC becomes part of a scouting group, which includes both guys and girls. The girls have quite distinct personalities and personal situations. Your choices determine your position towards each of the girls, which means that you will need to choose which girl to pursue and which not.

The girls are quite varied.

Some are already in a relationship (with guys who are also part of your scouting group) but are willing to get involved with the MC as well. Some might (pure speculation on my part) at some point decide to ditch their present boyfriend and go for the MC exclusively instead.

If you don't like any of that, there is also at least one virgin girl with whom I assume you can have a fully wholesome relationship with.

So if you are not into swinging, this game can be very good for you, you just need to take care which girl to pursue and which to leave alone. It's kind of like being back in high school.
Excellent synapse. I would add that the virgin girl is one of my favorite Adult VN characters. I'd play for her alone.

Reactions: Yngling

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I don't remember any of my female schoolmates asking me if I fancied watching her pissing. Different schools or different generations or different studs? :unsure::unsure::unsure:
That is... not quite what I meant! :ROFLMAO:

What I meant was that in high school you are also looking around for potential girlfriends, but out of a fairly large group of girls, you end up quickly striking off quite few (not pretty, too stuck up, too insecure, too slutty etc) and have just a few remaining to seriously pursue.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
didnt know about this one till finished the recent young again update and was looking for my next lengthy read.. really like this one so far.. good soundtrack and characters and hope to see more from this

Reactions: EmoBot and Yngling

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Each update is making it harder and harder to choose my favourite girl.
At the moment I'm choosing a fave as much as I'm changing my underwear.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Been meaning to play this one just never got around to it but if it has Joshy approval might have to play it sooner

Reactions: Joshy92
Feb 25, 2024
Rovering to Sussex - Devlog #16

Time for another progress report? You know that we're getting closer to the release of the second half of Chapter 3. We're not quite there yet to announce a release date, but that will be coming soon. This update will have lots of progress and some nice (and lewd!) scenes with the girls that were left out of the first half of the chapter and I think those of you playing for them will be quite happy with what we are preparing.

The finale is particularly spicy, with three different paths for you to explore. There will also be some progress on the overall story and minor progress on some paths that have just started to shape up in the last update.

As always, I have a preview image for you. Helen seems to be quite comfortable with our protagonist here, don't you think?

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Devlog #16 - Progress report

Another progress report? If you followed Zargon's Patreon, you know that we're getting closer to the release of the second half of Chapter 3. We're not quite there yet to announce a release date, but that will be coming soon. This update will have lots of progress and some nice (and lewd!) scenes with the girls that were left out of the first half of the chapter and I think those of you playing for them will be quite happy with what we are preparing. The finale is particularly spicy, with three different paths for you to explore. There will also be some progress on the overall story and minor progress on some paths that have just started to shape up in the last update.

As always, I have a preview image for you. Helen seems to be quite comfortable with our MC here, don't you think?

handsOn2.png

Edit flaviopaganini : No need to copy the devlogs from Zargon's patreon, I post them here myself. I just was a few minutes late this time.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes