3.20 star(s) 32 Votes

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I'm surprised this thread isn't more active.
This game is so awesome.
This is another game I been wanting to get around to cause it does look decent and well you like it. Just a bit lower on the backlog for now.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
This is another game I been wanting to get around to cause it does look decent and well you like it. Just a bit lower on the backlog for now.
I think you'll love it when you get to it dude.

I think it's one of the best games on the site.
The girls are all beautiful.
There are lots of branching choices.
And the mc and all the other guys are really awesome.

Reactions: Bruce F. Lee

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Now I'm even more excited for the next update.
Helen was originally my favourite but there is something I find irresistible about Charlotte.
She Is wife material.

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Devlog #15 - Progress report

We don't usually do progress reports on Rovering to Sussex, but the next update (which will be the second half of Chapter 3) is shaping up nicely, so I wanted to show you that we're constantly working on it. This next update will have several new locations, both indoors and outdoor, which is always a lot of work for Zargon to set up. But we don't want you to always see just the same two or three rooms and give you a sense of the place our MC and the other characters live in. And once everything is set up, there's a few scenes upcoming in this update that are quite lewd and I hope you'll all enjoy very much.

Of course, I can't leave you without a preview image. In the remainder of Chapter 3, our MC will get really 'hands-on'. Do you recognize the girl?

handsOn.png

Last edited:

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
Waiting for a WT for this game. Was one of my favourites but last updated did not get me anyware. Nothing new at all.
Were is the important decision to find the new content?

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Timodjin Writing a walkthrough for this game would be incredibly hard due to the way the mechanics work. Sancho's mod however does an incredible job, be sure to check it out if you need some assistance.
Content in the last update, as stated in the devlogs, was for Anne, Rachel and Vanessa, to a lesser extent also Charlotte, only. If you focused on one of these girls, you should have been able to get their content by inviting them on the phone. If you focus on Cat, Helen, Katie or Susan, the upcoming update will give you content with them.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
This next update sounds really awesome.

My main save is Charlotte focused.
But I will definitely do playthroughs for every girl eventually.

It's cool we get some more Helen content next.
She is a really sweet girl.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
how is the swinging on this game? not really one of my favourite genres
This is not a harem game. This game aims for realistic relationships.

The MC becomes part of a scouting group, which includes both guys and girls. The girls have quite distinct personalities and personal situations. Your choices determine your position towards each of the girls, which means that you will need to choose which girl to pursue and which not.

The girls are quite varied.

Some are already in a relationship (with guys who are also part of your scouting group) but are willing to get involved with the MC as well. Some might (pure speculation on my part) at some point decide to ditch their present boyfriend and go for the MC exclusively instead.

If you don't like any of that, there is also at least one virgin girl with whom I assume you can have a fully wholesome relationship with.

So if you are not into swinging, this game can be very good for you, you just need to take care which girl to pursue and which to leave alone. It's kind of like being back in high school.

Reactions: Bruce F. Lee

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It's kind of like being back in high school.
I don't remember any of my female schoolmates asking me if I fancied watching her pissing. Different schools or different generations or different studs? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Anyway, I would have answered "hell yes".

• Haha
Reactions: Yngling
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes