- -

Mac:

- -

DeepBauhaus

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2018
Is there any gallery mod for this game?
There will be changes to the gallery coming soon. It was initially conceived as a password-protected gallery for patrons only, and that is how it works now. With the next update (in which the gallery will be 'under construction') I plan to move the patrons' gallery to my Patreon page and to set up the in-game gallery as an 'achievement' gallery, where pics are accessed as you reach certain points of the game.

tl;dr: Soon, you shouldn't need a gallery mod.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
tl;dr: Soon, you shouldn't need a gallery mod.
No, we'll just need a replay-gallery.

What you propose sounds to me like a rewards-gallery, where you get an individual render for an achievement.

We need something where we can replay whole scenes that we've played before. So a gallery mod will still be something that is useful.

DeepBauhaus

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2018
No, we'll just need a replay-gallery.

What you propose sounds to me like a rewards-gallery, where you get an individual render for an achievement.

We need something where we can replay whole scenes that we've played before. So a gallery mod will still be something that is useful.
Oh, I see. I didn't see the distinction. Can you refer me to some games that use a replay gallery? I'd like to check it out.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Oh, I see. I didn't see the distinction. Can you refer me to some games that use a replay gallery? I'd like to check it out.
A replay gallery is great, but if it is going to add addtional two weeks to the next release - I would wait a little bit.

Parhaps, adding an option to 'name' game saves will work fine for this coming release and then after this release is finished DeepBauhaus can look into this option.

Looking at the latest status from the Patreon page - I am guessing the new release is coming really soon, which would make DeepBauhaus really busy with all the finishing touches, etc (and we don't want to put additional stress on DeepBauhaus in this busy time).

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Artemis, Being A DIK, Chasing Sunsets, City of Broken Dreamers, Desert Stalker, Eternum, One Day at a Time, Ripples, Sunshine Love and Tales From The Unending Void are only some of the many fairly popular games that have implemented replay galleries (sometimes called scenes in their menus). I am sure that some of those developers would be willing to help.

Reactions: DeepBauhaus

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
RoyalSwitch-0.05
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: WakamoSato

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Thank you! The next version will be released next week (it's out in early release for patrons now)
Hi!
I really liked your game.
Wanted to add some thoughts on court case #2 with landladylord and tenant - "By Law" Esther ask Landlord to pay 725 gold (800 for which he sold tenant belongings minus 75 rent). What she forgot to do is to ask Tenant if his belongings really cost 800.

DeepBauhaus

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2018
Hi!
I really liked your game.
Wanted to add some thoughts on court case #2 with landladylord and tenant - "By Law" Esther ask Landlord to pay 725 gold (800 for which he sold tenant belongings minus 75 rent). What she forgot to do is to ask Tenant if his belongings really cost 800.
I appreciate your attention to detail! In truth, the court scene was originally much longer. I did some heavy editing because I didn't want people to grow bored and because, you know, it's an AVN. But you're right. I'm going to round it out better for the next release.

Reactions: ddf

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Royal Switch [v0.05] [DeepBauhaus]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

-

Mac:

-

Nikephouros

Aug 15, 2018
anyone else can't load previous save?

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 479, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "E:\NSFW games\RoyalSwitch-0.05_public-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\NSFW games\RoyalSwitch-0.05_public-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "E:\NSFW games\RoyalSwitch-0.05_public-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\NSFW games\RoyalSwitch-0.05_public-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3579, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "E:\NSFW games\RoyalSwitch-0.05_public-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4540, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "E:\NSFW games\RoyalSwitch-0.05_public-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1177, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "E:\NSFW games\RoyalSwitch-0.05_public-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 53, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "E:\NSFW games\RoyalSwitch-0.05_public-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1177, in event
File "E:\NSFW games\RoyalSwitch-0.05_public-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 770, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "E:\NSFW games\RoyalSwitch-0.05_public-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1401, in event
rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "E:\NSFW games\RoyalSwitch-0.05_public-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 279, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "E:\NSFW games\RoyalSwitch-0.05_public-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1138, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "E:\NSFW games\RoyalSwitch-0.05_public-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1071, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "E:\NSFW games\RoyalSwitch-0.05_public-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 368, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "E:\NSFW games\RoyalSwitch-0.05_public-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 375, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 479, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "E:\NSFW games\RoyalSwitch-0.05_public-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 813, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "E:\NSFW games\RoyalSwitch-0.05_public-pc\renpy\rollback.py", line 1108, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "E:\NSFW games\RoyalSwitch-0.05_public-pc\renpy\rollback.py", line 908, in rollback
self.load_failed()
File "E:\NSFW games\RoyalSwitch-0.05_public-pc\renpy\rollback.py", line 826, in load_failed
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Royal Switch 0.05_public
Wed Sep 20 20:12:49 2023

```

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I will say, this is one of them I am soooooo glad the Universal Mods worked with, because I look forward for each update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, been enjoying this game. Thank you so very much for this thus far!!!

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes