rpdl.net discussion & questions (torrents)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020

Gee2

Jun 23, 2020
i see no need for seedboxes all over the world when torrenting. Use netherland networks and normally everyone around the world gets full speed.
i see not many here like to share the content for a bit longer. For being a dik i see 23 seeder but i have shared it 135 times.

Torrents become normally from the users speed and not from the uploaders.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
i see no need for seedboxes all over the world when torrenting. Use netherland networks and normally everyone around the world gets full speed.
i see not many here like to share the content for a bit longer. For being a dik i see 23 seeder but i have shared it 135 times.

Torrents become normally from the users speed and not from the uploaders.
I wish this was true but unfortunately it isn't. It's true that you'll catch a lot but east asia is still pretty bad.
EU/NA and somewhere in Asia will be more than enough coverage IMO.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
When listing titles, could you not alphabetize by a, an, or the? You could either drop articles, or place them at the end. (Example: Title, The)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
When listing titles, could you not alphabetize by a, an, or the? You could either drop articles, or place them at the end. (Example: Title, The)
It's on my to-do list, the entire site might actually be getting rewritten soonish so there'll be a better search system :)

Reactions: Samhill

SirD3vil

Sep 19, 2020
As I've said in other threads, thanks allot for the service your providing us, highly appreciated! Being able to dl a game with 25 Mb/s++ makes such a huge difference.

Just a quick question, for the games that your currently hosting, are you updating your torrents when the games are updated or do we need to request an update?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
As I've said in other threads, thanks allot for the service your providing us, highly appreciated! Being able to dl a game with 25 Mb/s++ makes such a huge difference.

Just a quick question, for the games that your currently hosting, are you updating your torrents when the games are updated or do we need to request an update?
Assuming that its a Ren'Py game, then I keep them updated (generally i follow with how f95 updates games).
However, if someone is eagle-eyed and spots a leak before f95zone uploaders have updated the thread then by all means, please let me know.
Any torrents for RPGM/Unity games are once-off until I'm ready to enlist additional help to cover those engines :)

----

(Just to avoid double posting - this most definitely isn't solely aimed at you SirD3vil but for anyone keeping up to date with this thread).

Hey guys, if you're not on you won't have seen my ping but to cut a long story short, some black friday deals are ending tonight and we're going to be adding more servers to our infrastructure.

If you can, please consider donating - we're constantly struggling to meet demand. I know money is a tough topic, I hate bringing it up but it's just one of those things.

- We serve thousands of torrents daily, every little bit helps!!

Thanks again all, be safe and enjoy the games!

Reactions: HarryHill99

SirD3vil

Sep 19, 2020
Assuming that its a Ren'Py game, then I keep them updated (generally i follow with how f95 updates games).
However, if someone is eagle-eyed and spots a leak before f95zone uploaders have updated the thread then by all means, please let me know.
Any torrents for RPGM/Unity games are once-off until I'm ready to enlist additional help to cover those engines :)

----

(Just to avoid double posting - this most definitely isn't solely aimed at you SirD3vil but for anyone keeping up to date with this thread).

Hey guys, if you're not on you won't have seen my ping but to cut a long story short, some black friday deals are ending tonight and we're going to be adding more servers to our infrastructure.

If you can, please consider donating - we're constantly struggling to meet demand. I know money is a tough topic, I hate bringing it up but it's just one of those things.

- We serve thousands of torrents daily, every little bit helps!!

Thanks again all, be safe and enjoy the games!
Thanks for clearing that up so quickly (y)

Reactions: RPDL

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
looks like someone already did no?

man 200gb, yeah i could do it but it would take quite a while. i also probably would only seed it from 1 server because it's huge lol.
This torrent the link you provided is to the eastern version of the mod with Asian actresses as NPC and the request is for the western version of the mod with western actresses as NPC.

Reactions: RPDL

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
This torrent the link you provided is to the eastern version of the mod with Asian actresses as NPC and the request is for the western version of the mod with western actresses as NPC.
I'm hesitant, I've started it but if it causes issues for my stuff I'll have to pull it. We'll see, things will probably be fine.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I'm hesitant, I've started it but if it causes issues for my stuff I'll have to pull it. We'll see, things will probably be fine.
:unsure: This mod is actually so big in terms of his size because someone frankly speaking didn't need to give such long video clips and that's why his size is 200 GB, and if someone would put more effort and those clips would be cut shorter (because they are so long and frankly speaking not needed) then his size would be several times smaller.

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
rpdl, can you make a torrent for four elements trainter? Thanks anyways for your excellent work in torrents!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Hi, Being a DIK, just got updated to 0.8.2, good luck!
This is done btw, should be in the OP shortly.

rpdl, can you make a torrent for four elements trainter? Thanks anyways for your excellent work in torrents!
Can you link me please, I generally don't stray outside of Ren'Py so i'm not joking when i say I don't have a clue lol.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Here's some quick stats for the interested, the last 7 days of torrent file downloads:

today so far:

macintosh76

May 20, 2021
Hey rpdl, one question on patches, like for example Buried Desires, are they already included in your version or do we have to download on the side.

Thanks and keep up the good work.