rpdl.net discussion & questions (torrents)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Hey rpdl, one question on patches, like for example Buried Desires, are they already included in your version or do we have to download on the side.

Thanks and keep up the good work.
I don't do patch only torrents. Very, very seldomly I might download a patch and apply it to the previous version, then zip it and upload it as a full release, but it's pretty rare. In fact I think I've only done it twice and that was because there wasn't any mega links and I was out of options.

My reasoning behind not doing "patch only" is the same reason I don't do mods: As of right now there are ~630 torrents, all the most recent versions of their respective game. It'd be a nightmare to manage if each game had their own patches etc.

Generally I just re-serve what the uploaders have already done, a few times I might get a leak and manage to beat them to the punch but that's pretty rare too lol.

Just in case, if you're referring to the lewdgamer patches, then also no - I don't make any changes at all to the base game.

Reactions: macintosh76

madarapotato

Nov 6, 2017
hi why is my download not starting in bittorrent? do i have to change any settings?

Edit: force re announce did the job

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
hi why is my download not starting in bittorrent? do i have to change any settings?
Disable DHT and PEX (peer exchange) and make sure UDP isn't disabled, then stop/start the torrent again.
If that doesn't work, check the "tracker" tab in your client and let me know what errors are shown, feel free to take a screenshot if you'd like.

madarapotato

Nov 6, 2017
Disable DHT and PEX (peer exchange) and make sure UDP isn't disabled, then stop/start the torrent again.
If that doesn't work, check the "tracker" tab in your client and let me know what errors are shown, feel free to take a screenshot if you'd like.
it was automatically disabled for this torrent

Sep 30, 2020
Hello rpdl, that link returns 404 not found' >
I think they might have mistyped the link on rpdl.net (the release version is 0.8.0).

This is hopefully the intended link:

hippotastic

Mar 26, 2021
hello, just tried and it seems to not be available atm.

also No results found.

Thank you.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
hello, just tried and it seems to not be available atm.

also No results found.

Thank you.
here you go -

sorry, i know the search sucks, new site prototype is being built.

dob

Apr 27, 2017
Hi! I have the same problems lately with all torrents from your site. Previously downloaded without problems and changing settings. Later it stopped, all torrents are 0. In the "Trackers" tab, opposite the link in all torrents is "invalid url"
Tell me, for example, for Amnesia 8d this link is correct - "udp://tracker.leech.ie:1337/announce" ?

Idk how fix it... I disable DHT/Peer (and others), stop/start and again, checked UDP ON for all ports in firewall... Nothing helps

Sep 30, 2020
Hi! I have the same problems lately with all torrents from your site. Previously downloaded without problems and changing settings. Later it stopped, all torrents are 0. In the "Trackers" tab, opposite the link in all torrents is "invalid url"
Tell me, for example, for Amnesia 8d this link is correct - "udp://tracker.leech.ie:1337/announce" ?

Idk how fix it... I disable DHT/Peer (and others), stop/start and again, checked UDP ON for all ports in firewall... Nothing helps
The tracker is online for me at least. Which client and version are you using ?

Jul 10, 2020
am having trouble downloading the newest college bound it simply stays searching peers forever
its weird because i've been downloading from your torrents for a long time and never had any problems
just today i did download another game cant remember the name without any problems
any idea what could be wrong ???

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020

am having trouble downloading the newest college bound it simply stays searching peers forever
its weird because i've been downloading from your torrents for a long time and never had any problems
just today i did download another game cant remember the name without any problems
any idea what could be wrong ???
Hey guys, could you forward along what client you're using please?

hello Mr rpdl, could you add a torrent for that (7,51 Go) famous game > https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v1-0112-nlt-media.38582/

Last edited:
Reactions: SoonAtHome