rpdl.net discussion & questions (torrents)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Well I found them since some time ago, but was around: Well I have a tons of games/torrent and this aren't on high priority and you guys surely are already working on something. ;)
If you have more, let me know! I want EVERYTHING!

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
If you have more, let me know! I want EVERYTHING!
That was everything I stumbled over. OK, the Destroyer was not update previously (0.72), but with the release of the current version the torrent was updated as well.

Reactions: RPDL

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I got sidetracked a bit the last few days, I'm 95% finished migrating to another host (again) so we still have 200 torrents left to update.

Some good news is we're seeing ~50% improvement in loading times which is sick, NVMEs are amazing.

Have a few websites left to move but all the important stuff is on the new hardware, should be finished sometime tonight.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
The migrations are all finished.

We've finally finished our lists, which means if anyone spots anything we don't have - just poke one of us and we'll set it up.
I'm very tired, it's 9am but hey, at least BADIK updated. It's pretty popular

Our recent funding run went _great_, we're fully paid up for December and there's a little left over for January too. I've a few loose-ends to tie up tomorrow and afterwards I'll write up a news post and we can move on to the next step :oops:

Again, huge thanks to everyone, :love:

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
We had a load of issues last night with networking by our provider, I've spent the last 6 hours moving everything to IPv6 - can't wait for that to kick me in the ass.

Sorry to anyone who was experiencing issues today, it sucked. Hopefully it never happens again.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
CollegeBound seems to be having an issue and is not seeding from what i can tell.
Other torrents work fine though.

Link in question -

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
CollegeBound seems to be having an issue and is not seeding from what i can tell.
Other torrents work fine though.

Link in question -
1671562836820.png
It looks like all torrent are broken since GameOver-2022.12.01 and until DetectiveMasochist3TheCaseOfTheNakedTruth-1.0.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Ah sure as shit...everything above that is also reporting 0 seeders.
I checked just below that with Above the Clouds which was working.
Should be all fixed now, we're using a secondary bot to seed initially while I work on fixing it (again).

Ahhhhh kill me.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
For anyone else having issues ensure that IPV6 is not disabled or the site won't load
Which site are you having issues on? As far as I know we should be accessible on IPV4 and IPV6 but I might have to check the DNS records at the proxies.

blackblackheart

Apr 25, 2017
Which site are you having issues on? As far as I know we should be accessible on IPV4 and IPV6 but I might have to check the DNS records at the proxies.
rpdl.net Timed out through my VPN but was accessible outside it. So I made the change and it worked.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
rpdl.net Timed out through my VPN but was accessible outside it. So I made the change and it worked.
Gotcha, I'll add it to my to-do list, thanks very much for letting me know!

---

In other news, we've just had the all-clear from our provider so we're good to go. I'll reboot everything in the late AM UTC to make sure but otherwise we should be back in business. If anyone else spots issues please let me know!

Dec 21, 2018
I'm automating more and more of it as I go, for example the downloading (from mega or nopy), renaming, unzipping, converting, rezipping, making the torrent, hashing and distributing the torrent. There is a few parts that I need to do manually though but it's not a dealbreaker.

So far i think there was only one mistake and it was because of me :WutFace:

You've used these forums a lot longer than me, do DMCA problems happen a lot? I don't think I've seen one yet.

Also, thank you for the kind words :D
Hi RPDL:

Unfortunately, this link does not have any seeders.

https://f95zone.to/threads/eleanor-2-loving-wife-or-dirty-whore-lesson-of-passion.1/post-9338728

Please fix - thank you!