Tool RPGM RPG Maker Auto-Translator

R3lz

Oct 6, 2017
Tried to translate a RMVXACE game (RJ213943) using translator++ and everything was translated but after exporting and patching, the game wouldn't even open. Am I doing something wrong or did the translation mess up the scripts?

View attachment 207738
Yes sometime meeses up the script, replace manually the untranslated files like Scripts.rvdata2 to see if it work

bobby99

Oct 13, 2017
Yes sometime meeses up the script, replace manually the untranslated files like Scripts.rvdata2 to see if it work
Ahhh I see that's a shame. I tried a bunch of troubleshooting to replace which files I thought were messed up but it just wouldn't seem to work anyway. The furthest I could go was the first dialog box before it crashed again.

Thanks for the reply though, maybe when I'm more motivated I'll try my luck again.

Dyulam

Feb 12, 2018
In Translator++, somebody know how to use the 'Translation Pane', where he ask you to click on button ?

NB: i understand by myself, the button wasn't working the first time :p

todd1

Aug 26, 2017
When using this software are there certain things you should not translate because I got half way through a game that was translated and now I have an error undefined method 'upcase' nil;nilclass

Lucy1223

Feb 15, 2018
Hello everyone
sorry if I write now even if the post and dated, and I'm using google translator, I wanted to know there is a way to change the translation, I explain I have an English game and I would like to translate it into Italian, there is a way to change the conversion from jap / eng, a eng / ita?, I tried to see all the files but I can not find a way to change the translation, to download a file or what ?, thanks in advance :)

Reactions: Mokni

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
Hello. In Translator++ it refuse to compile CommonEvents.rvdata2 that is 4 mb. Is it file size or some other thing?

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Hi everyone.

I am looking for some program to allow me to play few Japanese RPG Maker games.

If I get it right this program here just auto-translates all text within a game, which isnt realy ideal.

I would much rather have something simmilar to Visual Novel reader - so a program that extracts the japanese text out of the game and allows you to look it up yourself (or also autotranslate).

Is there anything like it somewhere ?

John.TermUS

Jun 8, 2017
Hey, I just used the translation tool and it seems to have the UI translated just fine, and it also did translate the "do you want to skip the into?" message, but somehow the dialogue is still 100% Japanese.

I dont get it.

Its a RPGMaker MV game I think

Jun 13, 2018
"Warning: file_get_contents(D:\CosRo3\Game.ini): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\AFlash\Translator++\www\php\plugins\rmmv\extractor.php on line 125"

What's wrong?

Omega_K

Jun 14, 2017
so i want to translate a RPG VX Ace game but translator gave me json files instead of rvdata2 files and i don't know how to apply translation into this game

Woz

Mar 18, 2019
There's some untranslated games i got on torrent, and i tried to use the translator but the thing is those games dont have data folder to replace with the translated folder. Are there any way i can use?

anondude6500

Sep 18, 2017
Could somebody help me out with using translator++ ? I've been trying to use it to translate Exposure Quest from H.H. Works on DLsite, but when I export the data folder into the base folder, nothing is translated.

boobman7

Jan 16, 2018
Could somebody help me out with using translator++ ? I've been trying to use it to translate Exposure Quest from H.H. Works on DLsite, but when I export the data folder into the base folder, nothing is translated.
I'm Having the very same problem, i hope there's someone out there more familiar and advanced at using it that can help us out. Right now the only thing i've been able to use it for is extracting game cg's. Some games i Use an online Decryptor and others work on another rpg decryption program i found. All in all if one can extract game cg's i guess its no point translating the game, but then again its better to actually pass the hours playing and have scenes pop up organically. Really need tips on this.

Reactions: wuli

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Does this only work from Japanese to English? there is no way that it works also in Spanish?