Collection Video RSS collection [2022-09-17] [Residentevil Ryona Site]

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
A1.gif

Overview:
RSS is a 3D artist who makes long animations of characters from Resident Evil, and a few other games. As the name implies he focuses exclusively on ryona stuff (death), with little actual sex.​

Updated: 2022-09-17
Artist: RSS
Censorship: yes (mosaic)
Language: English
Resolution: 1080p
Length: 59 animations (04:31:21)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Torrent (2023-03-21)
Download:
Part 1: - -
Part 2: - -
Part 3: - -
Compressed: - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

machinman

May 28, 2017
so... is there something else than quick rendered modded cutscenes from games, or is it just that, with more angles from free cam mode ?
he isn't animating anything right ?
'cause that's some low effort stuff in that case... but hey, to each their own I guess. vgamesry is where the fun's at then...

Dickbutt42

Apr 27, 2018
If it involves human pregnancy, especially Resident Evil, I'll fap to it gladly. Thinking it through, I guess I should clarify by saying any human Resident Evil pregnancy involving Jill, Ada, Claire, Sheva, Alcina Dimitrescu and her daughters are what I would fap to. Well, not necessarily fap to, but generally view as either pictures or animations.
Buddy I'm pretty sure that isn't a CG rendering of a pregnant woman but a CG rendering of a corpse of a woman filled with monster eggs

Reactions: Mr. Shadow

Jun 9, 2018
Hold on fellas, this doesn't look like it was made with blender.
It's kinda more like it was made with the actual RE Engine and a little but of sfm.

*EDIT*
Nope, turns out it's just PURE from the game / RE Engine. The author using "fly-cam-mod" to record the ladies getting eaten alive. Most all of the ladies are basically modded mesh model. Also, in order to make the video a bit longer, the author had to record in different camera angles.

Last edited: