VN Ren'Py RSSU - Retro Style Soviet Undies - Case#1 Ithaca Project [v1.6.1] [ErosAmor]

4.50 star(s) 38 Votes

The most attractive girl in the game?

• Total voters

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
In real life, this sucker would not have survived. Those girls would have killed him. Or they would have asked their tough guys to beat him up. And why don't women wear JEANS and leggings!?
Any idea how expensive jeans were in Soviet times? One of the best gifts western visitors (which were very rare) could bring during that time when visiting family, was jeans! It not only provided a coveted piece of clothing, but even if you grew out of them, they were still very useful for trading for other things. It's commonly thought that alcohol was used for trading, which is also true. But, for imported goods, jeans were more important. A bottle of JD only lasts an evening, and even in the smallest village, someone knew how to distil or ferment alcoholics anyway. But, a good pair of jeans would be useful for years. (somewhere in the nineties, the quality of western jeans did take a dive though, originally, those things were made from sturdy canvas, then just thick jeans cloth, but modern jeans are made of a much thinner and much weaker fabric)

BiberonSZeta

Apr 17, 2017
Any idea how expensive jeans were in Soviet times? One of the best gifts western visitors (which were very rare) could bring during that time when visiting family, was jeans! It not only provided a coveted piece of clothing, but even if you grew out of them, they were still very useful for trading for other things. It's commonly thought that alcohol was used for trading, which is also true. But, for imported goods, jeans were more important. A bottle of JD only lasts an evening, and even in the smallest village, someone knew how to distil or ferment alcoholics anyway. But, a good pair of jeans would be useful for years. (somewhere in the nineties, the quality of western jeans did take a dive though, originally, those things were made from sturdy canvas, then just thick jeans cloth, but modern jeans are made of a much thinner and much weaker fabric)
For someone who lived outside of the URSS 's influence or is very young these details are so very elusive. Good catch ;)

Reactions: Eilati07

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Jeans were not allowed in eastern german during soviet times as they were a sign of westner influence, let alone mainlain russia. The game is fun, but the clothing has nothing to do with soviet times.

Parisatnight

Oct 10, 2017
What kind of relations do you have with women in this game (romance, blackmail, forced...) ? Cause the tags don't tell that much

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Who I assume is the boss lady reminds me of Nicole Kidman with black hair (at least in that in angle in the screenshot at the OP).

Reactions: Scaron

qqrexqq

Jul 6, 2020
убрали музыку гроб . верните всё назад . зачем портить то что хорошо работало и было узнаваемо. поставили какую то попсу . зря скачал , удаляю нах .

removed the music coffin. take everything back. why spoil what worked well and was recognizable. put some kind of pop music. I downloaded it in vain, I delete it.

Last edited by a moderator:

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
I liked this game. I'm wondering what's going on and how it's happening. I don't care in which country it happens. I want to see the sequel! Go ahead!

Reactions: bruce555

MataHariX

Nov 12, 2018
Hello ErosAmor69,
just saw the v1.3.1 update, downloaded the English version from MegaNZ, and again no joy: no reaction from the game — I use Mac Os Big Sur, the permissions seem to be set correctly — whilst I could play the first two chapters just fine shortly after they were available here on F95zone. After the next (minor?) update unfortunately just a lot of nothing, nada, rien, nichts, niente, niks. it is tempting to assume that something has changed during that update and it was not corrected yet.
After the first playthrough, I voted with a :love: because of the original story, the soft human touch, the non - hectic flow, the remarkable graphics, the rich and deeply saturated colours — a stark contrast to the real colors of the strongly polluted industrial cities there and then.
It felt like a dream world from which one never wants to wake up.

4.50 star(s) 38 Votes