VN Ren'Py RSSU - Retro Style Soviet Undies - Case#1 Ithaca Project [v1.6.5] [ErosAmor]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

The most attractive girl in the game?

• Total voters

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
I like the game, pretty women, nice story and funny music... I will definitely stay with it... :) (y)

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Do visual novels need mini games?
_Need_? No
Can be a fun and extra experience? Absolutely!

miko_x

Jan 12, 2021
I think ErosAmor already proved to be quite good at finding unique ways to blend concepts used sometimes in a very unimagitive way on other games. There're several aspects of this game that reinvent, for someone just the wheel, but the wheel notheless. I played just a small part of part 2 and I'll wait a full release, but you can already see how able he was to implement something called "xrays" in other games, but in very unique and blend in way. Critits should be critics, but should also give competent people trust and .. a bit of breathe, and criticize specific parts with specific arguments.
For example, of the small part I played, I was quite surprised that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Hmmm, I'll need to ask my wife how she was born then. :unsure:
One question, :
I've discovered your game and that there was a first chapter...
I've downloaded the first chapter and try it...
Unfortunately, I'm unable to pass the test in science despite answering correctly to all questions... What is the problem... ?
Rem, I'm scientist and cannot choice wrong

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
One question, :
I've discovered your game and that there was a first chapter...
I've downloaded the first chapter and try it...
Unfortunately, I'm unable to pass the test in science despite answering correctly to all questions... What is the problem... ?
I decided to share the correct answers with my fellow proletarians.

1.: Crime and Punishment
2.: To The Stars By Hard Way
3.:Tchaikovsky
4.:Za zdorovie
5.:Jason
6.:Cold War
7.:Rasputin
8.:Stalin
9.:Two dogs
10.:Yuri Gagarin
11.:Reaction
12.:H2O
13.:Small astronomical body
14.:360 degrees
15.:13

Ps.: Anyone admitting using this guide is an uncultured capitalist swine that gets a one way ticket to a labour camp in the Eastern parts of the Motherland.

Reactions: hotlin88 and Yoli

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Thank you, in fact it was not in science, my probleme, but in russian culture (some wrong answers : 2 and 9)

Last edited:

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
You know one of the easiest way to tell a vn is made by russians is that it has tedious badly done and meaningless minigames that except for them, everyone hates.
Are you saying Dr.PinkCake is Russian since we have minigames in BaDIK? Just kidding.... ;) :LOL:
TBH I think it is about finding the balance. Too many minigames will get annoying but personally one per chapter I can live with if it is on the right level (the one in RSSU Ch1 was refreshing and not annoying at least for me).

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes