VN Ren'Py RSSU - Retro Style Soviet Undies - Case#1 Ithaca Project [v1.6.5] [ErosAmor]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

The most attractive girl in the game?

• Total voters

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Great news, everyone!

Second chapter of the game is finally out!

Differences from the beta version:

-Minor errors corrected.

-English text errors сorrected.

-Animations fixed.

-Added one small minigame. (Sorry, I couldn't hold myself :) )

English Version:

PC:

GoogleDrive:

Mega:

Mixdrop:

Linux:

GoogleDrive:

Mega:

Mixdrop:

Mac:

GoogleDrive:

Mega:

Mixdrop:

Android:

GoogleDrive:

Mega:

Mixdrop:

Thanks again to everyone who supports me and my game!

Stay tuned for more updates!

---------

victoryroad

Jul 22, 2017
I'm shocked by the fact that 171 people like the fact of having mini-games in a Renpy game. The only game with minigames that I can tolerate is Being a DIK. Every other VN with mini-games that I've played has been a disaster.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
This is an independent chapter. You don't need the saves from the first part. You don't even have to play the first part. It will later be merged with the second part.
Ah, my bad then. I thought that with the public the merge already happened.

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
I remember playing 1st part long ago
Without sound at that time
But now, hell, i can't even play, just sitting in main menu and listen to GrOb
just :love:

• Hey there
Reactions: ErosAmor69

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Had my first playthrough right now, its definitely a good game. Just had to download the chapter1 first to have the full experience.
Im just a bit sad for those 2 lesbian girls, not my thing. On the good side one of them is not the best red haired girl and the other is not the best dark haired girl.
As long the other women stay out the lesbian circle im good. :cool:

Reactions: battali0n

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Had my first playthrough right now, its definitely a good game. Just had to download the chapter1 first to have the full experience.
Im just a bit sad for those 2 lesbian girls, not my thing. On the good side one of them is not the best red haired girl and the other is not the best dark haired girl.
As long the other women stay out the lesbian circle im good. :cool:
I think you will get a surprise, I do not they are 100% lesbian. For some reason I have a feeling we will see more of them with MC's involvement. ;)

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
ErosAmor69, how about not delete links to the 1st part of the game?
Would be nice to have an opportunity to refresh the memories.

Last edited:

Grim1966

Jun 20, 2018
USS Ronald Regan and a battle group to boot. Keep them damn commies at bay before the Karen's invite them in for tea and cookies.

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
I think you will get a surprise, I do not they are 100% lesbian. For some reason I have a feeling we will see more of them with MC's involvement. ;)
well, im not into bisexual woman too haha there's something with 2 woman being sexually involved that really turns me off, so im gonna just ignore the duo.
But MC + 2 women without interacting with each other in a bi/lesbian way, then im in.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes