VN Ren'Py RSSU - Retro Style Soviet Undies - Case#1 Ithaca Project [v1.6.5] [ErosAmor]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

The most attractive girl in the game?

• Total voters

Lewdorum

Jan 5, 2019
Me too. But I also had a problem with the Ch2-Beta and played the PC version in Wine Stable. No problem with that. I'm running Ch2-1.2.0 in Wine Stable now.
PS After updating my iMac from Mojave to Big Sur, Wine Stable no longer works and so I'm stuck too.

Xian Pu

Aug 21, 2018
I am also on Mac Os Big Sur, and Chapter 2 is not working. Nothing happens when you launch it. While Chapter 1 is still working. So I am deprived of the suite ...

ErosAmor69

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
PS After updating my iMac from Mojave to Big Sur, Wine Stable no longer works and so I'm stuck too.
I am also on Mac Os Big Sur, and Chapter 2 is not working. Nothing happens when you launch it. While Chapter 1 is still working. So I am deprived of the suite ...
Sorry guys, I haven't had a chance to test the game on the Mac. When I get back from vacation, I'll see what I can do.

Reactions: Vmr15 and Xian Pu

ErosAmor69

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
So, I'm back from vacation and continuing to work on the next update.
About the minigames, I think I've got it all figured out. Not that many people like them. :)
And to set the accents for the next update, let's take a little poll:
Who among the heroines of the game, in your opinion, is the most attractive?
Please vote in the thread header:

The most attractive girl in the game?

poll04.jpg

m1a1x24

Feb 10, 2021
I voted to Olga Nikolayevna, because she is the power boss/milf who has sexy dressing, legs, stocking and high heels. It's awesome for her scenes of teasing MC, and maybe she will surrender to MC in the future.

Reactions: blackwolf12

ErosAmor69

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
For the Mac version, when will it work?
Because there, nothing starts.
Unfortunately, I don't have access to an any Mac computer right now. Why the first part works and the second part doesn't is a mystery to me.
Maybe I'll buy a used MacBook soon so I can test the game.
But in the near future I have plans to merge the first and second parts into one and add more scenes. Perhaps by then the problem will be solved.
Thank you for your patience!

Xian Pu

Aug 21, 2018
Unfortunately, I don't have access to an any Mac computer right now. Why the first part works and the second part doesn't is a mystery to me.
Maybe I'll buy a used MacBook soon so I can test the game.
But in the near future I have plans to merge the first and second parts into one and add more scenes. Perhaps by then the problem will be solved.
Thank you for your patience!
Thank you!
I'll be patient then. :giggle:

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
(Ch2. In the corridor Daria is talking to Artem. Daria's handbag falls to the floor.):
It would be great to add here the option that Artem lifts this handbag!

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I like Daria!:love:
I like the confident Daria!
I like Daria's leather outfit, style! I like Daria's hairstyle!
Daria would be suitable to be dominant (leading in a relationship)! With her confidence and style, it would have looked natural!

Last edited:
Reactions: bulifun
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes