VN Ren'Py RSSU - Retro Style Soviet Undies - Case#1 Ithaca Project [v1.6.5] [ErosAmor]

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes

The most attractive girl in the game?

• Total voters
Dec 31, 2019
So, I'm back from vacation and continuing to work on the next update.
About the minigames, I think I've got it all figured out. Not that many people like them. :)
And to set the accents for the next update, let's take a little poll:
Who among the heroines of the game, in your opinion, is the most attractive?
Please vote in the thread header:

View attachment 1333865
Difficult to choose only one, they all look great. For me it's Daria and Lisa, love the redheads in this game!

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Really awesome game. I like it a lot! I especially like the humor, all the cultural references and the music.

• Love
Reactions: MataHariX

tpopor11

Jun 28, 2019
So, I'm back from vacation and continuing to work on the next update.
About the minigames, I think I've got it all figured out. Not that many people like them. :)
And to set the accents for the next update, let's take a little poll:
Who among the heroines of the game, in your opinion, is the most attractive?
Please vote in the thread header:

View attachment 1333865
So, no more mini-games? Even those like in the last update?

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
This seems pretty interesting, pretty unique setting and vibe too, I'll check this one out now.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Daria would be suitable to be dominant (leading in a relationship)! With her confidence and style, it would have looked natural!
I disagree with that. In my opinion she would be suitable for equal relations with strong (mentally) and confident MC. She's got style and confidence, sure, but why it makes her leader in a relationship? Strong and confident woman usually don't like to be near submissive males. Usually doesn't mean always, of course, but there's a difference between confident woman and dominating woman. Submissive males are for the latter and Daria doesn't look like dominating woman.

Reactions: Kond

Enbufs

Sep 26, 2021
Hi! Ch2 does not work on the mac :cry::cry::cry:
The workaround that worked for me is to download Renpy SDK, put it into the same folder with a game, and then launch a game using SDK. It worked just fine on BigSur.

The game is really great btw:D

ErosAmor69

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
The workaround that worked for me is to download Renpy SDK, put it into the same folder with a game, and then launch a game using SDK. It worked just fine on BigSur.

Hmm. Thanks for the advice. :unsure:
I'll include this tip in the instructions for mac users for the next chapter.

Reactions: Vmr15

Airicefly

Sep 30, 2019

as i saw u can start anyone renpy game this way. Also only for Windows games

ErosAmor69

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
ErosAmor69 , how things are going on with the game? We haven't heard from you for a while now.:sneaky:
I don't like to talk about my work until it's done. And I don't like to make any promises that I might not be able to keep. I prefer to publish an update "when it's ready". But since you're asking, I plan to post the next update at the end of this month.
Too much energy and time is taken up by my day job.
And the theme I chose for the game is one that takes a lot of time to prepare the assets. Unfortunately, in the DAZ store very few models on Soviet themes. :(
I have to search for models on the Internet, modify and refine them, and even model some from scratch. :cool:
Thank you for your patience! (y)

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes