VN Ren'Py RSSU - Retro Style Soviet Undies - Case#1 Ithaca Project [v1.6.5] [ErosAmor]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

The most attractive girl in the game?

• Total voters

ErosAmor69

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
And BOOBS! ;)

Had my first playthrough right now, its definitely a good game. Just had to download the chapter1 first to have the full experience.
Im just a bit sad for those 2 lesbian girls, not my thing. On the good side one of them is not the best red haired girl and the other is not the best dark haired girl.
As long the other women stay out the lesbian circle im good. :cool:
It's a matter of taste. Several people have written to me that it would be nice to put lesbian scenes into the game at least once in a while. :unsure:

I think you will get a surprise, I do not they are 100% lesbian. For some reason I have a feeling we will see more of them with MC's involvement. ;)
Great guess! You deserve a cookie.(y)
That's why the scene also involves the MC and Daria.
This is an introduction scene to show how girls have to suffer without male attention. :p

well, im not into bisexual woman too haha there's something with 2 woman being sexually involved that really turns me off, so im gonna just ignore the duo.
But MC + 2 women without interacting with each other in a bi/lesbian way, then im in.
You deserve a cookie too. (y)
This kind of scene is in development.;)

ErosAmor69, how about not delete links to the 1st part of the game?
Would be nice to have an opportunity to refresh the memories.
Links to the first chapter have been added to the thread title.

oyemiperro

Apr 29, 2017
I'm having a problem opening the Mac version for Ch2 (chapter 1 worked perfectly), anyone with the same thing on the Renpy file?

Cee27

Apr 26, 2020
so you're telling me that I need to separately download this by chapters? damn, you're lucky I love redheads.

coocooha

May 7, 2018
I'm having a problem opening the Mac version for Ch2 (chapter 1 worked perfectly), anyone with the same thing on the Renpy file?
Have the same issues. macos 11. After giving a credentials to open anyway in Settings>>Security & Privacy it's just do not open at all. Not sure what could be done to make it run.

Reactions: oyemiperro

tpopor11

Jun 28, 2019
There's a really small mini-game. And it's optional. :)
Well, I started playing the second part and will find a "mini-game")) I think this is more of an exploration of the environment, but not a mini-game. But in any case, I like this kind of experience. I hope you will not give up such moments in future updates.

I don't understand why the game should be divided into parts ... I think it would be better to release it together with the update. Also, please clarify whether it is worth waiting for faster updates in the future?

Lewdorum

Jan 5, 2019
Me too. But I also had a problem with the Ch2-Beta and played the PC version in Wine Stable. No problem with that. I'm running Ch2-1.2.0 in Wine Stable now.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes