VN Ren'Py RSSU - Retro Style Soviet Undies - Case#1 Ithaca Project [v1.6.5] [ErosAmor]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

The most attractive girl in the game?

• Total voters

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Knowing that you are a staunch supporter of romantic single routes, I won't recommend this game to you. I want to be honest.
The story is the same: at many points you can't decide if you want to have sex with someone, so you will definitely not like it, but the game isn't strictly a kinetic novel because sometimes your decisions and the results of the mini-games will give the player some specific scenes that you'd miss otherwise.
So again, since I know your preferences I can tell this is not a game for you. Sorry :(
Good it's a harem but can we knock up the Russians?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The second update, and you have the nerve to call it a version 1.5.5 (!!!!?)
V1.5 is typically a very mature project with numerous after-final-release patches. Talk something like Fallout 4.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
V1.5 is typically a very mature project with numerous after-final-release patches. Talk something like Fallout 4.
that's what bothering me too...how much content is in this atm?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Good it's a harem but can we knock up the Russians?
I can't tell if the MC is gonna father some healthy bear-wrestling vodka drinkers in the near future, but I'm sure you'll like to know that there are one or two creampies in the game already ;)
Some of the girls including fan favourites are still unfucked, so I'm positive the number of creampies will rise in the following episodes :KEK:

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Second update? This game has had 4 or 5 updates since its original release.

This is always a difficult question because it depends on how quickly you read, how much attention you pay to the renders, etc.
But there is a lot of content already, including quite a few sex scenes. If you don't skip the text, I guess around 3 hours or maybe longer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan57

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
So far, there is only one lesbian scene in the game. It is not avoidable: the MC walks into a female locker room and spies on two girls having fun while a third woman pleasures the MC.
battali0n I just remembered something, and after checking if my memory was right I must say that my previous answer was wrong.
The lesbian scene IS actually avoidable. You can simply choose not to go into the women's locker room in the first place and that scene will never happen.
Sorry about that. It's been quite a long time since I originally saw that scene, and to be honest I never chose not to walk inside
:KEK::KEK:

Reactions: battali0n

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
Thank you so much for the update. I was worried that another vn I really liked got canned. This vn is so good. everything is so 80s I do not know how you found all the old stuff but I am glad you did. Once again thanks

ErosAmor69

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Also, I've noticed the Kinetic Novel tag, which I'd never paid attention to before.
Granted, this isn't the adult game with the most choices, and many scenes are unmissable, but it's not a KN either since sometimes you can miss a scene altogether depending on your choices, not to mention the featured mini-games.
I tagged it kinetic novel because there aren't as many different choices affecting consequences as visual novels are supposed to have.
The story is more or less linear ( though with minigames). And only the passing of some minor scenes depends on the player's choices.
Most of the sex scenes can't be skipped (did I make them for nothing? :D ).
And yet these kinds of games are made for the purpose of these scenes, no? ;)
Development of romantic relationships is better in real life. :cool:
Well, that tag is gone now, instead it's a lesbian tag.
Although there's only one such scene so far, more scenes matching this tag are planned. ;)

ErosAmor69

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
The version numbering is described in the file '!!!_ReadMe_First_EN_!!!.txt' in the game folder.
'RSSU - Retro Style Soviet Undies' is the general name of the games devoted to the era of the 80's in the USSR.
The first number - 1 - is the number, so to speak, of the "case" that the protagonist is investigating. In this example, "Project Ithaca" is a case involving the tunic of Helen the Beautiful.
There is already an ideas for "case #2 and #3" with other strange objects and, of course, new girls. ;)
But it will be, of course, after this game is over.
Right now, unfortunately, I can't do game development full-time. :(
The second number is the major chapter number - 5.
The third number is the number of the minor update or bug fix (the current one is 5).
So, if you translate into "standard" numbering, then specifically for "Project Ithaca" it will be update 0.5.5.
Thanks to everyone who expresses critical comments. I'm glad you guys are interested in my game. (y)

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
If an apocalypse would happen this would become the equivalent of Soviet Fallout. Goddamnit, I really need a Soviet Fallout.
There is a post apocalyptic game set in the USSR called Atom RPG. It is a mainstream crpg, not adult. More original Fallout, not the first person shooter ones.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I tagged it kinetic novel because there aren't as many different choices affecting consequences as visual novels are supposed to have.
The story is more or less linear ( though with minigames). And only the passing of some minor scenes depends on the player's choices.
Most of the sex scenes can't be skipped (did I make them for nothing? :D ).
And yet these kinds of games are made for the purpose of these scenes, no? ;)
Development of romantic relationships is better in real life. :cool:
Well, that tag is gone now, instead it's a lesbian tag.
Although there's only one such scene so far, more scenes matching this tag are planned. ;)
I get why you did that, but the game isn't really what most people think about when they see the Kinetic Novel tag. The story is very linear, but some scenes can be skipped on purpose, some choices will determine whether or not you miss some other scenes, and there are even some mini games. Besides, in the latest update there are 3 final scenes that are mutually exclusive, so you have to replay it to get all of them.
And believe me, a game is always more popular without that tag ;)

Reactions: battali0n

ErosAmor69

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
I get why you did that, but the game isn't really what most people think about when they see the Kinetic Novel tag. The story is very linear, but some scenes can be skipped on purpose, some choices will determine whether or not you miss some other scenes, and there are even some mini games. Besides, in the latest update there are 3 final scenes that are mutually exclusive, so you have to replay it to get all of them.
And believe me, a game is always more popular without that tag ;)
Okay, I hear you. Now that tag is gone and I hope it introduces my game to more people. That means I can devote more time to creating the next chapters. :cool:

Reactions: Aristos

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
We’re all Olga’s scenes in this update dream scenes or did I screwup and pick the wrong choice and miss something naughty?

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
RSSU - Retro Style Soviet Undies - Case#1 Ithaca Project [v1.5.5]
Unofficial Android Port + DarkAssassin's Gallery Unlocker

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 717mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Second update? This game has had 4 or 5 updates since its original release.

This is always a difficult question because it depends on how quickly you read, how much attention you pay to the renders, etc.
But there is a lot of content already, including quite a few sex scenes. If you don't skip the text, I guess around 3 hours or maybe longer. U
Let it go brother. The ones that strive to go for a free ride tend to complain the most about frequency of the updates and amount of the content :ROFLMAO:
They should enjoy the free ride... and STFUp IMO :devilish:
ErosAmor69 , just do your thing at a chosen speed. :giggle::love:

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Screenshot_20230512_125359_ghost.rssu.jpg cant even get pass this on android because the continue button cant be press without touching the auto or save buttons. There is no option to hide the quick menu

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes