VN Ren'Py RSSU - Retro Style Soviet Undies - Case#1 Ithaca Project [v1.6.5] [ErosAmor]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

The most attractive girl in the game?

• Total voters

ErosAmor69

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Doesn't work on my Mac & neither does the solution suggested in the readme file
Sorry, bro. I compiled the Mac version using RenPy, but I can't test it since I don't have a Mac computer. Try to run the Windows version through the Wine.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
pilapila3 Following something you asked on Patreon, I decided to conduct a quick research specially for you :geek:

To a greater or lesser extent, we've seen the asses of almost every single girl who has appeared in the game, either in the game itself or in special renders.
We've seen some of those asses in full, while others were covered by their underwear or shown from angles that did not allow us to see them in all their glory, but with a couple of exceptions these are mainly girls who haven't had sexy scenes yet so I'm sure this will change in the future.

Graphic evidence in spoiler below. Every photo portrays a different ass and has been arranged in random order.
[NB: All the participants have been kept anonymous for privacy reasons :HideThePain:]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The only females of childbearing age :Kappa:whose asses haven't been shown at all are:
- Anya the dark-haired worker,
- the blonde girl who works at the post office,
- the bitchy blonde new girl at the factory,
- the female fraudster,
- and the lady working at the cinema box office.

There's an awful lot of ass in the game for all tastes :love:

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
pilapila3 Following something you asked on Patreon, I decided to conduct a quick research specially for you :geek:

To a greater or lesser extent, we've seen the asses of almost every single girl who has appeared in the game, either in the game itself or in special renders.
We've seen some of those asses in full, while others were covered by their underwear or shown from angles that did not allow us to see them in all their glory, but with a couple of exceptions these are mainly girls who haven't had sexy scenes yet so I'm sure this will change in the future.

Graphic evidence in spoiler below. Every photo portrays a different ass and has been arranged in random order.
[NB: All the participants have been kept anonymous for privacy reasons :HideThePain:]

The only females of childbearing age :Kappa:whose asses haven't been shown at all are:
- the female fraudster,

I knew there was another reason than just nylons and high heels for which I like that game... I just couldn't put my finger in it... I meant on it of course.;)

• Love
Reactions: Aristos

ErosAmor69

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
- the female fraudster,

So here's a little riddle for you. Whose "portrait" is in the picture? :D

ass01.jpg

Last edited:

ErosAmor69

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Woops! I almost messed up because I read your post too quickly and wrote the name of a girl whose ass we've already seen.

I think that beautiful ass is attached to an egocentric blonde bitch :mad:.
Absolutely right!
You must be a big expert on women's butts! :D
Here's a three-in-one for you: stockings, heels and ass... ;)

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Absolutely right!
You must be a big expert on women's butts! :D
Here's a three-in-one for you: stockings, heels and ass... ;)
Oh my, I'm still on fire! :LUL:
Thank you very much, mister Dev. Indeed, I consider myself a female ass expert, but I keep researching to improve myself a bit every day :cool:

ErosAmor69

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Last edited:
Reactions: Krull

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
I changed MC's name but Artyom's father is still called that, and he still calls the guy Artyom.

And another scene he's called Artem.

Last edited:

ErosAmor69

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
I changed MC's name but Artyom's father is still called that, and he still calls the guy Artyom.

And another scene he's called Artem.
Artyom is the name given to the main character at birth.
And what you choose is the nickname that Artyom 'was given at the institute'.
Let's say you choose the nickname "Big Lusty Daddy." It would be strange if Artem's father called him that. :D

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes