VN Ren'Py RSSU - Retro Style Soviet Undies - Case#1 Ithaca Project [v1.6.5] [ErosAmor]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

The most attractive girl in the game?

• Total voters

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Artyom is the name given to the main character at birth.
And what you choose is the nickname that Artyom 'was given at the institute'.
Let's say you choose the nickname "Big Lusty Daddy." It would be strange if Artem's father called him that. :D
I don't remember who said the name, but surely "Artem" isn't right.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
ErosAmor69 there's a little question I've been wanting to ask you for some weeks but I never remembered to do it.

I'm curious about something. I don't recognize almost any of the songs used in the game, but I've always assumed they are covers of traditional Russian music, or maybe of famous artists from Soviet times. For that reason, I was very surprised when I identified the song playing during this scene with Daria in the shower.

daria locker.png

It's an instrumental cover of "Porque Te Vas", by the Spanish-British singer Jeanette.
It is one of the most famous Spanish songs from the 1970s, so well-known that even someone like me who was born years later is able to recognize it.
Why did you include it in the game? Did you just like how it sounds or was it also popular in the USSR?

Reactions: ErosAmor69

ErosAmor69

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
ErosAmor69 there's a little question I've been wanting to ask you for some weeks but I never remembered to do it.

I'm curious about something. I don't recognize almost any of the songs used in the game, but I've always assumed they are covers of traditional Russian music, or maybe of famous artists from Soviet times. For that reason, I was very surprised when I identified the song playing during this scene with Daria in the shower.

View attachment 2659198

It's an instrumental cover of "Porque Te Vas", by the Spanish-British singer Jeanette.
It is one of the most famous Spanish songs from the 1970s, so well-known that even someone like me who was born years later is able to recognize it.
Why did you include it in the game? Did you just like how it sounds or was it also popular in the USSR?
There have been many covers of this song in different countries and in different languages, particularly in Russian, too.

"For the Last Time" is the Russian version of the Spanish song Por qué te vas (1974) by José Luis Perales, with lyrics by Vladimir Lugovoy. It was recorded for the first time by Lyudmila Barykina, the soloist of the vocal-instrumental ensemble "Merry Boys", arranged by Pavel Slobodkin for the cover-album of foreign hits "Musical Globe" (1979), issued by "Melody" for ideological reasons (proclaimed openness to the world) specially for the Olympics-80 in Moscow. -

This version of the song is still popular in the countries of the former Soviet Union, and many modern Russian bands making covers of the Russian version.

My favorite Soviet song from the game is (and no, I am not from Russia or speak Russian):
Yeah, it's one of my favorite songs from the Soviet period, too. It's a very optimistic song.

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
There have been many covers of this song in different countries and in different languages, particularly in Russian, too.

"For the Last Time" is the Russian version of the Spanish song Por qué te vas (1974) by José Luis Perales, with lyrics by Vladimir Lugovoy. It was recorded for the first time by Lyudmila Barykina, the soloist of the vocal-instrumental ensemble "Merry Boys", arranged by Pavel Slobodkin for the cover-album of foreign hits "Musical Globe" (1979), issued by "Melody" for ideological reasons (proclaimed openness to the world) specially for the Olympics-80 in Moscow. -

This version of the song is still popular in the countries of the former Soviet Union, and many modern Russian bands making covers of the Russian version.
Wow, that's really surprising! Thanks for the clarification. When that song appeared Franco was still alive (not for long), so I would never have imagined that it would have made its way into Russian popular music.

There are a couple of mistakes in that Wiki article, though.
Firstly, the song was indeed composed by the very famous Spanish composer-singer José Luis Perales, but it was always sung by Jeanette, and everyone in Spain associates the song with her.
Secondly, the song's title is "Porque te vas" (Because you are leaving), not "¿Por qué te vas?" (Why are you leaving?). But that's a mistake that even some Spaniards make because the intonation of that particular phrase in the song is a bit misleading.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
View attachment 1497827

Overview:
Hey guys and gals! Welcome back to the 80's!
RSSU (Retro Style Soviet Undies) is a series of adult visual novels united by a common place and time of action.
Tthe setting is the city of Maryino, Moscow region, USSR.
The time frame is the late 1980's.
A young institute graduate Artem arrives at his first-ever job.
However what at first seems to be an unremarkable position of an ordinary employee of a garment factory leads him to a number of fantastic adventures.
Artem expects to meet with strange phenomena, unusual incidents, the investigation of intricate matters and, of course, meetings with the beautiful Soviet women!
Artem is destined to find out that there is sex in the USSR too!​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-10
Release Date: 2023-05-07
Developer: ErosAmor - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.5.5
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
ENGLISH VERSION:

Win/Linux: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac: GDRIVE - MEGA -
PIXELDRAIN

Android: GDRIVE - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Android port by Ghost (717Mb) : GDRIVE - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

RUSSIAN VERSION:
Win/Linux: GDRIVE- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Mac: GDRIVE - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Android: GDRIVE - MEGA -
PIXELDRAIN

Extra: Gallery Unlocker*

Fan signatures by Krull

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1021699 View attachment 1021694 View attachment 1021698 View attachment 1021695 View attachment 1021697 View attachment 1021700 View attachment 1021701 View attachment 1021702 View attachment 1021703 View attachment 1497829 View attachment 1497830 View attachment 1497831 View attachment 1497832
Retro Style? iam in!

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Is there any Walkthrough?
You don't really need any walkthrough to play this game.
At the beginning of the game there's a quiz mini-game whose answers you can look up if you don't know them. You need to get all the correct answers if you want Lisa to show you some more skin.
After that, you can miss a couple of scenes by choosing the "wrong" options, but they are very obvious. For example, you'll get a sexy scene if you follow the two workers into the shower, but you'll miss it if you decide not to follow them. Similarly, you can decide to defend your coworkers in front of your boss or to criticize them; you should defend them for better results :HideThePain:.
Finally, the latest update ends with three different sex scenes depending on what you choose right before: spend some time with Gerasim or leave him alone. Try the three options to get all the content, it's easy.

9527sx

Mar 24, 2023
You don't really need any walkthrough to play this game.
At the beginning of the game there's a quiz mini-game whose answers you can look up if you don't know them. You need to get all the correct answers if you want Lisa to show you some more skin.
After that, you can miss a couple of scenes by choosing the "wrong" options, but they are very obvious. For example, you'll get a sexy scene if you follow the two workers into the shower, but you'll miss it if you decide not to follow them. Similarly, you can decide to defend your coworkers in front of your boss or to criticize them; you should defend them for better results :HideThePain:.
Finally, the latest update ends with three different sex scenes depending on what you choose right before: spend some time with Gerasim or leave him alone. Try the three options to get all the content, it's easy.
thanks for your kindness

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aristos

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
battali0n I just remembered something, and after checking if my memory was right I must say that my previous answer was wrong.
The lesbian scene IS actually avoidable. You can simply choose not to go into the women's locker room in the first place and that scene will never happen.
Sorry about that. It's been quite a long time since I originally saw that scene, and to be honest I never chose not to walk inside
:KEK::KEK:
To me this sounds more like you don't see the scene, but it happens anyway.

Personally, the interesting thing would be to know if you can avoid lesbian LIs (that is, not having a relationship and not having sex scenes with them).

Reactions: EJW and battali0n

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I don't usually skip dialogue but dear God is it so mundane in this, nothing about the conversations is interesting IMO.
The girls look really good Daria and her fire crotch :love: Olga makes me think of teacher you want to fuck.(y) Too many dream sex scenes though.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I don't usually skip dialogue but dear God is it so mundane in this, nothing about the conversations is interesting IMO.
I accept that you don't find it interesting. That is a matter of taste. But mundane? I can't recall any game with quite the same writing style as RSSU. Nothing ordinary about it.

Me. I love the dialogue.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes