VN Ren'Py RSSU - Retro Style Soviet Undies - Case#1 Ithaca Project [v1.6.5] [ErosAmor]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

The most attractive girl in the game?

• Total voters
Jan 2, 2022
I HATE that the compressed links are no longer embedded within the OP.
I searched, and the latest compressed versions are 1.5.1 and all of the links are expired (file deleted from hosting sites.)
The Patreon link also has no compressed version links. Only the 1.8Gb Google and Mega links.
Does anyone have a compressed link?

Reactions: User1230

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I HATE that the compressed links are no longer embedded within the OP.
I searched, and the latest compressed versions are 1.5.1 and all of the links are expired (file deleted from hosting sites.)
The Patreon link also has no compressed version links. Only the 1.8Gb Google and Mega links.
Does anyone have a compressed link?
https://f95zone.to/threads/rssu-ret...a-project-v1-5-5-erosamor.73505/post-10735194

A word of advice: all compressed versions are normally shared here within the next few hours after a new game update is uploaded.

If you go to the thread's OP, you'll also see when the latest version was released and when it was shared here.

Screenshot 2023-07-13 at 23-35-14 VN - Ren'Py - RSSU - Retro Style Soviet Undies - Case#1 Itha...png

In this case, it was shared on the 10th of May; I went back to the messages posted on the 10th May and found the compressed links in a few seconds.

ErosAmor69

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
please add pantyhose
The husband comes home from a business trip. He wants to have sex really badly! He grabs his wife and starts fucking her right on the floor...
He put it in, and his wife's toes bent. Then he pulled it out and her toes unbent. And such a thing for 5 minutes...
Husband says:
- What's wrong with your toes?!
Wife:
- You idiot, let me at least take off my pantyhose!!!

p003.jpg

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
The husband comes home from a business trip. He wants to have sex really badly! He grabs his wife and starts fucking her right on the floor...
He put it in, and his wife's toes bent. Then he pulled it out and her toes unbent. And such a thing for 5 minutes...
Husband says:
Wife:

View attachment 2776944
Is it just a picture or a part of the next update?

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Husband says:
Wife:

View attachment 2776944
I don't see the problem.
27926575.gif

ErosAmor69

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Is it just a picture or a part of the next update?
Just a picture. I remembered a joke and made a quick picture.

Here's another joke (sorry, no picture this time):

Two people are lying in bed.
- "Darling," says the man, "if I had known you were a
a virgin, I'd be more careful with you."
- "Dear," replies the woman, "if I had known that you were
so impatient, I would have taken off my pantyhose before!"

Jan 2, 2022
I'm loving your game. When can we expect your next update?

And FWIW Guzel is my favorite. She is absolutely PERFECT for me!
She reminds me of actual girls that I had in Russia.
Well, they all remind me, but Guzel is still my favorite, playful sweetheart.

Reactions: Squarblesport

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Well, we need moar of that :p The old Soviet school uniform with all the mini-dresses and golfs/stockings/pantyhoses is among the sexiest female attires in the Universe. Even up to the present day the girls use it on the occasion to dress up for the school graduation parties.

PS Just in case... in the USSR the age of consent was 14 and in modern day Russia it is 16 ;) I don't imply anything but at least a bit of teasing would be great.

PPS BTW I started playing the game and so far it is great. The English needs polishing and some jokes are hard to translate but the rest is just superb.

Last edited:
Reactions: makcim334

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
Well, we need moar of that :p The old Soviet school uniform with all the mini-dresses and golfs/stockings/pantyhoses is among the sexiest female attires in the Universe. Even up to the present day the girls use it on the occasion to dress up for the school graduation parties.

PS Just in case... in the USSR the age of consent was 14 and in modern day Russia it is 16 ;) I don't imply anything but at least a bit of teasing would be great.

PPS BTW I started playing the game and so far it is great. The English needs polishing and some jokes are hard to translate but the rest is just superb.
Yeah, but nowadays such uniform as on your pictures is considered slutty especially if it's worn with stockings and not treated well by society. But I have got nothing against seeing it in the game)

• Angry
Reactions: makcim334

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Yeah, but nowadays such uniform as on your pictures is considered slutty especially if it's worn with stockings and not treated well by society.
Well, in English speaking countries any revealing clothes may be considered nowadays as objectification of the women and as such slutty. But in Russia and some parts of Eastern and Western Europe as well as parts of Asia it is still accepted by the society quite normally.
For example, wearing a short skirt with pantyhose (or to a lesser degree stockings) is an everyday dress code for many girls in Europe and considered to be "attractive" or even "smart" but not slutty. Other girls who do not normally dress that way every day still may do it on a special occasion when they want to look attractive or smart. The teenagers often dress in more open-minded way, sometimes almost to extreme ;)

I had once on a tourist trip from Moscow a train attendant dressed almost exactly as the one in this game - in mini-skirt and stockings. I was seriously considering to pay her a visit in her personal compartment but eventually managed to restrain myself :LOL:

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
I don't know how good the translation is, but the Russian version is great. The banter is chef's kiss, the MC sounds like a real overconfident Soviet STEM graduate when he has a hypothesis, the environments are definitely Soviet-looking (with the exception of the showers, the tiles should have one of these pastel colors and the towels should be waffle).
1692226553680.png

Needs more hiking with a formless rucksack and a guitar to be perfect.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes