VN Ren'Py RSSU - Retro Style Soviet Undies - Case#1 Ithaca Project [v1.6.5] [ErosAmor]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

The most attractive girl in the game?

• Total voters

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Remark : Artyom, first name of the MC comes from Artemis...
Yep! That's something of a running theme with this game: people's names being taken from Greek tradition / mythology, and the mystery the MC is tasked to solve being rooted in ancient times.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Why two versions of the game? Isn't it possible to make one version with a choice of languages? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: _Gaalec_

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Why two versions of the game? Isn't it possible to make one version with a choice of languages? :unsure:
It absolutely is possible. Maybe ErosAmor69 just isn't aware how to do that; I'm not sure. With lines of text already translated, really all that's needed is for Ren'Py to generate the translate files, which end up at \game\tl and then subfolders for whatever languages in which the game's text can appear. Instructions for doing that can be found in .

• Hey there
Reactions: _Gaalec_ and Mookys

rdmsvg

Jun 29, 2022
It absolutely is possible. Maybe ErosAmor69 just isn't aware how to do that; I'm not sure. With lines of text already translated, really all that's needed is for Ren'Py to generate the translate files, which end up at \game\tl and then subfolders for whatever languages in which the game's text can appear. Instructions for doing that can be found in .
The translator himself. I used to translate via RenPy SDK, but I've encountered all sorts of problems many times. Now I translate only in the original scripts.

Reactions: ErosAmor69

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The translator himself. I used to translate via RenPy SDK, but I've encountered all sorts of problems many times. Now I translate only in the original scripts.
I wonder if it tends to be an issue in specific languages or something, because I see many games translated in all sorts of other languages using the method I described. So either they manage the patience of Job to get those to work or it's not nearly as common in other languages as what you've been running into. There's a reason I had said I wasn't sure why it hadn't been used.

Anyway, I myself don't actually care at all that there are two different versions of the game, based on language. I was merely answering a question someone asked. Shrug.png

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
The bad guy seems already known : The professor in the train (when the story begins) and glimpsed again in the house of Gerasin.
Other hints ?

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
There was a branching to drink with Gerasim or go for a walk where you can fuck either the Saleslady:love: or the train conductor.
Does/will it have influence on future scenes? Like blocked paths or smth if you ignored the girl.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The mistake is that it got two choices with exactly the same phrase, like it was the same thing whatever you pick, as can be seen in the image.
Like Aristos said, that is not a mistake: those are not the same. Notice how a single letter is different? In English, that actually matters: they do not mean the same thing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The first (yellow) is ; the second (orange) is also of its different dictionary entry.

LinchCAP

Feb 20, 2022
There was a branching to drink with Gerasim or go for a walk where you can fuck either the Saleslady or the train conductor.:love:
Does/will it have influence on future scenes? Like blocked paths or smth if you ignored the girl.
I have the same doubt, and since it is not mentioned in the guide, I have no idea which way to go. I take this opportunity to say that I really liked the game, thanks to the creator for sharing it.

Reactions: Squarblesport

Jdertaufer

Feb 19, 2018
Like Aristos said, that is not a mistake: those are not the same. Notice how a single letter is different? In English, that actually matters: they do not mean the same thing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The first (yellow) is ; the second (orange) is also of its different dictionary entry.
You are right, I didn't noticed the difference and thought it was the same. The mistake was mine. My apologies to all.

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
Ok First that Title got me intrigued. I though the best undies and generally lingerie in USSR were the western imported by the black market :) At least what I knew at this time (benefits of time travelers).

2nd I read the description " Artem is destined to find out that there is sex in the USSR too! " and suddenly I was astonish ... while thinking -"... so sex wasn't a dream in paradise or a western propaganda ? " :unsure:

Feeling sadly thinking "Damn so many years wasted" :cry:

Never mind me, too old or too young for the past. Have a nice Game luck forward :)

ErosAmor69

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
The bad guy seems already known : The professor in the train (when the story begins) and glimpsed again in the house of Gerasin.
Other hints ?
Didn't even think about it. So many hot girls in there. :love: But probably you are right. :unsure:
You must be the only one who follows the story in this game. Everyone else comes just to stare at the charms of Russian girls. :D

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes