VN Ren'Py RSSU - Retro Style Soviet Undies - Case#1 Ithaca Project [v1.6.5] [ErosAmor]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

The most attractive girl in the game?

• Total voters

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
I understand that you have never lived in the USSR
I was born and raised there. If you want to tell me that it was all doom and gloom, I will call your bluff. You obviously try to find some photos showing drunken, handicapped people etc. and try to persuade that all it was like that.

You immediately get personal
Nope.

and make a diagnosis
And a qualified one. You want to say that you are young and cheerful? :p

I give up!
You'd better :ROFLMAO:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I understand that you have never lived in the USSR
That was your takeaway from the photos I linked? LMAO. OK, keep your blinders on and pretend it was always cloudy skies, then. While you're right to say I've never lived in the Soviet Union, I had been there before the Iron Curtain fell. So I'm not talking about something with no knowledge. I did not visit as a tourist, either. I visited specifically to talk with local citizens as well as government officials. The local citizens with whom I spoke did have some hard times, of course; but they also were very happy with life in general terms. So, I am absolutely no expert, but I also am absolutely anything but oblivious.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Will be new russian version available?

2MEMUAR
Задрал уже херню нести. Если ты действительно жил в СССР, то должен хорошо знать эту нашу пословицу: "свинья везде грязь найдёт".
Не будь свиньёй, не мечи грязь вокруг себя.
Это творение полный стеб над той эпохой и плевок на тех кто жил тогда. Не стоит принимать всерьез все происходящее.
Автор, в игре про советское время слишком много ляпов. Так как эта игра про то время, то и пишу комментарий на советском языке.
Я знаю, что многие в этой теме говорят по-русски, но, пожалуйста, убедитесь, что все сообщения содержат английский перевод. Это не специальная тема для переводов, поэтому, согласно Правилу сайта #1.5, ваши сообщения должны содержать перевод всего, что еще не переведено на английский.

I know that a lot of people on this thread speak Russian, but please be sure to include English translations for all posts. This isn't a dedicated translation thread, so as per Site Rule #1.5, your posts should include a translation for all that is not already in English.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
That was your takeaway from the photos I linked? LMAO. OK, keep your blinders on and pretend it was always cloudy skies, then. While you're right to say I've never lived in the Soviet Union, I had been there before the Iron Curtain fell. So I'm not talking about something with no knowledge. I did not visit as a tourist, either. I visited specifically to talk with local citizens as well as government officials. The local citizens with whom I spoke did have some hard times, of course; but they also were very happy with life in general terms. So, I am absolutely no expert, but I also am absolutely anything but oblivious.
Like -CookieMonster666- , I actually visited behind the Iron Curtain several times before the thing was taken down. First time was in 1980, and then every other year until 1990. I didn't go to Russia, but Eastern Germany instead. And while I did visit as a tourist, it was visiting family friends (non-party members, in case anyone wonders, and there was definitely a difference between the opportunities available to party members and non-party members, and these people were definitely disadvantaged in society, despite being really friendly and intelligent people.) living in some really small town near both the Polish and Czech border.

I saw, and to some degree also experienced, the life of regular, avarage people there. The things that were available, the fashion, the good or nice things, as well as some of the less nice things. And ErosAmor69 is pretty close in the game's representation of what I saw during those times. Not perfectly there, but, hey, it's a game, I wouldn't expect things to be exactly the same, just as I don't expect any movie which supposedly takes place in 1960 Alabama to be exactly correct.

This game absolutely managed to hit me with a sense of nostalgia. I'm not saying I want things to return to how they were back then, but the art style, the colors, the fashion, even the silly schemes and interactions, they're all very familiar. I'm still waiting for some joke somewhere along the way where the whole factory is in disaray because someone decides that undies should perhaps be made in a different size or color or something, after having made the exact same model and size for 8 years and some stores bursting out of their seams with overstock, while an influential partymember's wife complains about them not being available in a slightly bigger or smaller size.

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
I am so glad this is back. I love this one. the story is great and the picx are fantastic. Nice job on getting all the old soviet memorabilia. This was set at a time when the us was supposed to hate the russians. we were fed a bunch of lies just as the soviets were fed lies about us. I was on holiday to moscow and fell asleep on the train. the conductor woke me up at the end of the line. I got off and started walking. suddenly someone started talking to me. I did not understand. he said to me hey you are us army. thinking it could be the last thing I ever would say i said yes i am. he said good, come with me. about 5 mins later we approached an old run down building that i heard music coming from. he said to me i am russian soldier. tomorrow we may have to fight each other but to night we are going to drink. we got in side the disco nightclub and he shouted in russian and everyone got quiet. he said he is american army and everybody started chearing. It was the best night of my life. that was when i realized you never believe it till you see it.

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Nice game, very sexy models and good graphics (y) Animations also quite nice and smooth, but moans better to be played during animations, not after :) Also, it would be good to have possibility skipping minigames ;)

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, I made it through the 20 days, thus got caught up with the Dev. Only downside I would say is all those damn mini games. Both the key one, and that one where you have to click on the pics of the cats, those almost had me quit the game for good. The key one, I only kept going after seeing a message from the Dev on here saying that the key really isn't there to be found, and the cat, specially that last pic, gawd, Idk how I got past that, just kept clicking away all over the place. I wish there was a way to skip the mini games, but otherwise, was an interesting game. That calming calendar storyline seems quite interesting. Anyways, thank you for this!!!

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
This takes place in the 1980s, they had Sierra games back then. MC should have known, save A LOT. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 3276389
Not to mention, he even got a diskdrive to go with his C64! Most of my friends and me only had a taperecorder to go with that thing. The only places where I had access to a C64 with diskdrive was at school, where we had 12 C64's sharing 1 diskdrive, and in the backroom of some electronics store in a nearby town (about 15 kilometers by bicycle) where we traded games. So basically: no game saving for us! Gladly some games back then had levelcodes to hop back in somewhere near where we left before.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes