VN Ren'Py RSSU - Retro Style Soviet Undies - Case#1 Ithaca Project [v1.6.5] [ErosAmor]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

The most attractive girl in the game?

• Total voters

ErosAmor69

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
ErosAmor69, а почему Артём, а не Саша/Шурик? Wasted opportunity получается :cautious:

ErosAmor69, why Artem and not Sasha/Shurik? Wasted opportunity...

View attachment 1023325
Shouldn't he be called Artyom ?!
It looks really good! Sadly we can't change the MC's name.
The full variant of the name Artemius.
Artem is an abbreviated name. In Russian it is really pronounced as Artyom.
But I wanted Western players to understand the reference to the Greek goddess Artemis. This will make a difference in the rest of the story.

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
have just a perfect game for ya - it is called "my pleasure" (just search for it here)
if you are one of macro-pussies/anuses etc lovers ...there is more than enough, id say ridiculous daz plastics in full macro-view, yet whatever float your bots.
for/off the record, considering given resources, imo, is way better to have sex scenes as in this game, than in the above mentioned. tastes differ ofc, even if we arent speaking of 10-14yo kids cumming on the very sight of bare sex-organs...
I don't get where your anger came from... well maybe from absence of sense of humor I guess.
I prised the game and say is a put off when in a sex scene genitals are intentionally masked. Next time instead of been rude try to actually understand what people write. Godspeed.

ErosAmor69

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
@ErosAmor69, you should definitely include a link to your Patreon page in the OP.
Already did that. Also added a link to Ko-fi, if anyone is not sure if they will be a regular patron, but wants to support the developer on a one-time basis.

@ErosAmor69 I'm curious about something. Is Artem's dry humor / stoicism intended or is it just a result of translating from Russian to English?
I hope it's the former, because I really like it. Playing as a more analytical, down to earth kind of guy instead of the usual horndog is a breath of fresh air.
Yes, that's how Artem is. A computer-head. :)
Something is sure to get lost in translation, but Artem will continue to maintain his stoicism and sarcasm.

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
This....i wouldnt call it a game because you just click forward and do some choices and not more...but okay we call it a game for better understanding...its looks good and i like the graphics and all the nylon stockings. my favorite is the woman with red skirt, nylon stockings and red shiny high heels, really great.
But i am afraid this game will have the same destiny like nearly all indie game: it will die after chapter two at the latest. Like the parodie of resident evil (i forgot the name) with jill valentine with skirt and nylon stocking with high heels. it had a second chapter with tattoo and pircing lesbian girlfriend and then the game havent seen anymore. I dont hope this happens here too but i have low hope.

ErosAmor69

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
действительно... навыки скорочтения подвели советского инженера :D
Для советского инженера наиболее вероятным вариантом ответа должно было бы стать 40 градусов :D

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I don't get where your anger came from... well maybe from absence of sense of humor I guess.
I prised the game and say is a put off when in a sex scene genitals are intentionally masked. Next time instead of been rude try to actually understand what people write. Godspeed.
haahha, better check your sense of humor firstly...
please, do try this time to truly read again my reply (use translator if needed also)- there i no anger there, as there is no any humor in your post i was quoted either.
i simply gave you advice regarding your preferences, and stated that similar thing could be a bit off in most of daz, and similar, games.

Last edited:

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
ErosAmor69 Small tip: If you quote people in the forum, use the quote button on the bottom right of the post. Then the insert quotes button a the bottom of the text window. You can even collect multiple quotes from multiple posts and insert them as a multi-quote.
If you do it the way you are doing now, people don't get notifications that you quoted them and they might miss the response.

roxys

Apr 7, 2020
the last line of description is making me giggle like why wouldnt there be sex in the ussr like. fucking banned in communist russia. stalinist ntr state

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
How to answer questions. always got 12 correct, can any one share the answers please?
There you go, brother !! Shared by the dev himself.

1.: Crime and Punishment 2.: To The Stars By Hard Way 3.:Tchaikovsky 4.:Za zdorovie 5.:Jason 6.:Cold War 7.:Rasputin 8.:Stalin 9.:Two dogs 10.:Yuri Gagarin 11.:Reaction 12.:H2O 13.:Small astronomical body 14.:360 degrees 15.:13

have to say there best be a time when we get to use all of Olga's holes, that is one fine looking woman.
Yeah, she a damn sexy woman. I hope that fucking her won't bite the MC in the ass given how she implied that she working for the KGB or some other shady organization.

Reactions: allen24
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes