VN Ren'Py RSSU - Retro Style Soviet Undies - Case#1 Ithaca Project [v1.6.5] [ErosAmor]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

The most attractive girl in the game?

• Total voters

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
Nice artwork, would be interesting to see how it would look with more atmospheric lighting, at the moment everything has that ultrabright supermarket look...

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Nice artwork, would be interesting to see how it would look with more atmospheric lighting, at the moment everything has that ultrabright supermarket look...
Don't you think it serves a purpose of building the atmosphere of 80's/90's era. I recall magazines from that time and I do see a lot of similarity... ;)

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Really interesting setting, and the relationships with all the characters feel weird but still intriguing.
Was a little too wordy for me with the prologue, but it hit a nice pace after that.
Of course, the renders are great, which don't hurt either.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Just finished this one :WaitWhat::KEK:

At 1st i expected some serious soviet cyka blyat but then i got welcomed by this...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but then it turns out it was just a dream...

yet as the story continued this turned out to be some hybrid of ancient Greece and soviet Russia :KEK:

Even tho so far this feels a bit like a kinetic novel (which i'm not very fond of tbh, hope in the future we get real choices, specially when it comes to erotic stuff, even tho i must admit that last unavoidable scene with Gusel played out so smooth :sneaky:), story wise this can actually be really good... i'm quite intrigued with the story and i'm looking forward to see how it unfolds (specially since i like ancient greek stuff). Oh and the art and attention to detail in this one is impressive to say the least, very nice! Also is it just me or do Darla and Lisa look way to similar to each other... would suggest a different hair color to make them stand a part a bit more.

All in all i like this one, it's on my play list for sure... good luck ErosAmor69 (y)

• Haha
Reactions: _Gaalec_ and Abhai

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
Im giving this game 2 thumbs up. Love the artwork and the models.(y)(y) Lisa and Olga are my favs, great legs on these ladies. :love:

The only complaint i have is that the English translation is not up to par, some sentences and choice of wording dont make any sense.

I really hope this VN dont get abandoned, and that we get regular updates with sexy content + story progression.

This is one of the few new VN´s that are worth keeping an eye on so far. Good work by the Dev! :)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Ok guys, TBH those questions were rather easy for me and no I am not Russian. I actually enjoyed that small test. Nice kink adding to game-like experience. But that is just my opinion.
I agree, though i was forced to play it two-three times to get 15/perfect score.:KEK:
You know how it goes, the brain needs blood to work properly, and while the most blood is pumping in lower organ, it is not as easy as it would be otherwise :BootyTime:

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Very promising start - love the story - like the girls - classical theme is extra.

On thing I spotted - after the Tunic Test the MC is talking to Olga and she is seated on a sort of settee.
Then there is a render where she is wearing the tunic.

It is an expanded size render you can move around, and there is a text line right at the bottom of the frame:
"What else can you find?"

Looking at the images it appears that there is another render with Olga wearing the tunic AND stockings.
Have tried various things without success to get that stocking image to appear in the game?

Not a code reader, and the console commands under variables is a very small list. Anybody know more?

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
nice start, lovely girls, many references to the communist time and the 80s and before...reminds me of my childhood in GDR (had a pen friendship with a russian girl, but I have to admit that my Russian is rusty over time).

but I digress...the story is exciting, I am very curious how it will continue.

a little misspelling here and there is negligible.
i hope artyom can reach its full potential and does not become a plaything for a seedy organization or horny girls/milfs.

Reactions: pilapila3

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
an suggestion: how about music from this time?!
ok, i don't know about licenses and stuff like that, but I think that would fit in quite well.

Reactions: pilapila3

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
an suggestion: how about music from this time?!
ok, i don't know about licenses and stuff like that, but I think that would fit in quite well.
I have to agree. There is a lot of royalty free music out there. Just an example in the link below:

EvilCartman

Jun 10, 2017
Love this game and (I am Dutch) I love the fact that a game pays tribute to Sylvia Kristel!! :love: ( Emmanuelle )
Just look for a poster off the movie when the ''factory story'' starts.
Having said that..... Doesn't Olga looks a bit like Sylvia, or is it just my imagination? :unsure:

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes