PhanesDionysos

Queer Pervert (they/them)
Game Developer
Mar 25, 2020
PhanesDionysos some shenanigans seem to be afoot. I play a female prof with a vagina, but the mirror quest says something about "my dick hardening" when Midge gets funky with her nips...
My bad; I didn't properly do two versions of that line, since it was originally written for a cock-only option. There'll be a fix in the next hotfix, hopefully sometime this week! Thanks so much for the report.

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

PhanesDionysos

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2020
screenshot-0.59.0.png
Hi, perverts! Ruin Me 0.59.0 is out for patrons, adding a new oral sex play scene and a mansion exploration minigame! For full details, check out the new devlog:

You can play the free version on the web or download it for Android, Windows, Linux, and Mac at: In this version, you can now play a new public sex play scene and a minigame that makes exploration outside town more interesting.

Just a quick point...
You're reading it correctly! It's a complicated tangle of people in that scene.

PhanesDionysos

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2020
screenshot-0.60.0.png
Hello, perverts! Ruin Me 0.60.0 is out for patrons, adding a hyper-growth night music scene and a salvage minigame! For full details, check out the new devlog:

You can play the free version on the web or download it for Android, Windows, Linux, and Mac at: In this version, you can now play a new oral sex play scene and a mansion exploration minigame.

I am stuck at Dr. Prester Harvey questioning. Someone can help?
You need to select the cruelest options. The optimal answers are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PhanesDionysos

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2020
What is the saves location for Android?
They should be in the standard location for app data: /Android/data/com.phanes.ruinme/files/saves (on either your internal storage or your SD card).

Also note that I've recently added Ren'Py Sync, which lets you transfer saves between devices more easily. You can find the buttons for that feature in the upper right corner of the Save/Load screens.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes