PhanesDionysos

Queer Pervert (they/them)
Game Developer
Mar 25, 2020
Not sure if this has been reported but at the final scene with the Lacalles, whether the MC chose themselves or Theresa to have sex Cathy's image sthows up as well afterwards

ED this is an old save, not a new one if that makes a difference
Thank you for letting me know! I really thought I'd convinced Cathy to stop showing up uninvited. There's a new version up on Itch that fixes this bug and a minor UI issue.

PhanesDionysos

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2020
screenshot-0.57.0.png
Hi, perverts! The new patron version of Ruin Me is out! It adds a new horror expedition exploring a story of nostalgia and body horror. Please mind the content warnings for this one! For a full list of changes in the new patron release, check out the latest devlog on itch:

You can play the free version on the web or download it for Android, Windows, Linux, and Mac at: This free version now includes the option to train Terrence Radcliffe instead of Theresa.

PhanesDionysos

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2020
Sooo... basically no new content in 0.56.3...? Guess I'll skip this one too then.
If you're not interested in the alternate track with Terrence (which includes an entirely new replacement training scene) or the new outfits and revised art, then there's not a lot for you in 0.56, no.

Paywalling content is just begging for even more people to leak it anyway... (snip)
You're replying to a post from three years ago from someone who didn't understand that there was already a free version. Since its first release, the game's had a free version, with patrons getting early access to the next version and a few new features.

Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018
You're replying to a post from three years ago from someone who didn't understand that there was already a free version. Since its first release, the game's had a free version, with patrons getting early access to the next version and a few new features.
I did understand, there was just no real content in the game back then and you failed to understand that you crippled your growth by paywalling too early. You didn't have a fan base either, which made the decision to limit exposure so early even worse. You have to actually have something worth showing before you gatekeep the rest and back then you sure as hell didn't in either version.
Whether you do now is a matter of taste so I'll refrain from commenting on that, but try not to assume what others know just because they point out basic marketing mistakes.

EDIT:
I actually pointed that out explicitly just a few posts later here. I guess you just remembered that wrong.
It wasn't about me getting the release (I mean, this forum is literally there to sidestep that problem and it's in the OP), it was about him shutting himself off from most of his audience. That's just terrible marketing.

Last edited:

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
For the part two of the manual sex training for Terrence, shouldn't there also be an option for a male partner?

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I have an issue regarding Terrence's attire. When I placed him in a dress and I ask him to change into a more modest version of it, it doesn't change. Also, can I avoid have to train him with female partners if I'm doing an all gay playthrough and vice versa for Theresa?

Last edited:

borednephi

Sep 3, 2023
I thought this was fun. It's truly well-researched, well-plotted, (the Victorian hair fetish 19th century thing in one side story made me grin). I like the idea of journaling/letters/pamphelets too.. it was very period on point. I'd honestly even have fun journal writing as the protagonist, documenting their own perverse thoughts on the transformation. Literary references too were great.

In terms of fetish, also thought that was well-done. So many expansions options too, feet, confinement, advanced toys (like a steampunk remote vibrator :D), electro, gunge, etc.

I'd like to see my protagonist, in the "look at your self" view. I don't mind the art, and would be curious to see that in a future.

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
I had a blast playing/reading it, even if I like men, it was very fun training Theresa, and very informative (might've learned 2 or 3 things during the sessions)

• Red Heart
Reactions: PhanesDionysos

Eulexia

Jun 18, 2018
Eating durian has been described as like “eating ice cream in an outhouse.” This game is a lot like that. The writing is exemplary, but the art is horrific. I keep checking back in in the hopes that some skilled artist will have mercy on this game and take it to where it deserves to be.

I guess it is in theme for the art to cause you to lose sanity points by seeing it, though.

PhanesDionysos

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2020
For the part two of the manual sex training for Terrence, shouldn't there also be an option for a male partner?
Also, can I avoid have to train him with female partners if I'm doing an all gay playthrough and vice versa for Theresa?
Both Terrence and Theresa get training on cocks and cunts, with step 2 of manual sex being folks with cunts and step 3 being cocks. Theresa can currently train exclusively on women, because Meg is an option for her, but the only way Terrence can currently train on a cunt that doesn't belong to a woman is if the player has one.

I didn't think about this discrepancy, and I don't like it! I will make a note to possibly add Pappy as a training option, so that a player can avoid training Terrence on any women. In the end, though, both versions of Terry are pansexual, so I won't commit to making single-gender options universal (for example, they will both somehow have to seduce or distract the male guard at the Reform Institute).

I have an issue regarding Terrence's attire. When I placed him in a dress and I ask him to change into a more modest version of it, it doesn't change.
Oops! Thanks for the heads-up. The change is still recorded, but it won't show up until you leave Terry's chambers and re-enter or otherwise reset their appearance. I'll fix that for 0.58.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I have some suggestions: For the cum play, maybe some options like having Theresa/Terrence pour cum on their chests or on their lower parts, an option for the player themselves to pour cum on their cock/pussy, or on their ass or asshole. For the piss play, an option to piss on Theresa/Terrence's ass, or inside Theresa's pussy or in their ass. An option for naked massage. And for playing, letting the player decides what articles of clothing should stay on Theresa/Terrence, be it stockings, shoes, etc. Or possibly more positions for them such as doggy style.

Last edited:

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
A few things I forgot to add are for Theresa/Terrence's play sessions there should be a simple blowjob/cunnilingus play, and anal and rimming play which are just as they sound. Also, to be able to invite anyone from the town to the manor for possible ffm, mmf, or gay/lesbian threesomes.

Plus, I can't help but think there should be more female and twink/femboy-type characters because the only ones we've seen are Terrence and the male player character (If that counts).

And there should be some customization options for the player character such as how masculine or feminine they look. You know, for some personal touches.

PhanesDionysos

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2020
screenshot-0.58.0.png
Hey, perverts! There's a new version of Ruin Me out. The new patron version adds a public sex play scene and a new minigame that replaces exploration outside of town! For a full changelog, check out my itch post:

You can play the free version on the web or download it for Android, Windows, Linux, and Mac at: In this version, you can now play a new expedition involving body horror, mirrors, and memory, and also transfer your saves between devices and platforms.

Tried searching but couldn't get a clear answer - is ntr/sharing avoidable?
All actual NTR (cuck vibes, etc.) is avoidable. You do have to teach Terry to fuck both people with cocks and people with cunts, so if you don't want to engage in a threesome you'll have to use the strange laboratory in the mansion to change your own anatomy.

A few things I forgot to add are for Theresa/Terrence's play sessions there should be a simple blowjob/cunnilingus play, and anal and rimming play which are just as they sound. Also, to be able to invite anyone from the town to the manor for possible ffm, mmf, or gay/lesbian threesomes.

Plus, I can't help but think there should be more female and twink/femboy-type characters because the only ones we've seen are Terrence and the male player character (If that counts).
There should be anal play available once Terry is trained in anal sex, but adding rimming options to play scenes as appropriate sounds like a good idea. I definitely want to add a simple oral sex play scene, but more complicated options like inviting characters up aren't on my short-term to-do list. One of the graduation options is an orgy, though!

There are several named female NPCs; I am working on an additional male NPC, but he's not really very twinky. Side stories to check out for that sort of thing are the Distant Farmhouse in Act I, The Treacherous Splay in Act II and training The Shrike in Act III.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
PhanesDionysos some shenanigans seem to be afoot. I play a female prof with a vagina, but the mirror quest says something about "my dick hardening" when Midge gets funky with her nips...

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes