PhanesDionysos

Queer Pervert (they/them)
Game Developer
Mar 25, 2020
I hope the dev doesn't mind me dropping this here since they mentioned they planed on reworking the art. Been playing with stable diffusion lately and I'm just obsessed with finding new things to try it on, so I used it to rework some art, mostly faces, some bodiess. Limbs and clothes were generally more effort than it was worth for something I was just playing with to pass time waiting for work to come in. Probably spent about 6 or so hours total while doing other things, the real issue is finding the correct prompt, but once you find the correct prompt and figure out your workflow its smooth sailing. Spoiler below has preview images.
Super cool how the AI remixes the art! I may actually steal some inspiration from its interpretation of Byron the next time I revise his artwork.

Kikinaak

Apr 26, 2020
Yeah, but you know that the official dev posts his updates and the public version in this thread himself right?
This thread is not created or maintained by Phanes, regardless of what they may or may not post in it. No current up to date release of this game appears to exist on F95. We apparently dont even get bugfixes in the public release as I am still seeing them in 51.1

sadiyaflux

Oct 18, 2020
That appears to be correct - Version 51.1 from "Dec 29, 2022" i also the last time I checked this game out. It seems this has gone pretty stale.

If a creator wants to only cultivate paid-patrons, well - so be it. I will certainly not hold my breath any longer ^-^

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
I hate to say this, because I enjoyed the game immensely, but aren't we at the point where an abandoned tag is warranted?

Nothing from the Dev since april 1st on patreon and nothing here since sometime january this year.

-Edit- March 1st for patreon.

PhanesDionysos

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2020
screenshot-0.53.0.png
Hey, perverts! There's finally a new version of Ruin Me out. You can see the changelogs for the new patron version (which adds cuckqueaning) and the previous free version (which adds more piss play and a bunch of QOL improvements) on Itch at: You can download the new free version there.

Since y'all noticed that it's been a while, I want to clarify my bugfix policy: issues that block progress or otherwise break the game get fixed in the free version. If it's a minor cosmetic issue, there are big changes required, or it only affects the patron version, I'll just update that one. Most bugs show up in the new stuff from an update, so usually by the time a free version is released at all, it's free of any showstopper bugs.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Somewhere through the middle of the game I started instructing Theresa to call me "bitch" (I play as female) and proceeding to call her "slut" - all I can say is that hilarity promptly ensued during the parts where she was attempting to address me more formally otherwise, while lewd parts sounded hella lewd indeed. Also, I'd like to express my admiration for the fact that Theresa's sprite scrupulously respected my selection of tattoos/piercings in all circumstances (as best I can tell), which is a considerable achievement (and I shudder to imagine how much work). In all honesty, I've been having far too much fun with this for a game that employs a fairly limited reliance on visuals. In particular, I very much appreciate the inclusion of dominant scenes that aren't reduced down to the average "you are dust under my heels, worm!" foaming-at-the-mouth rabid femdom drivel. So... congrats, dev - you managed to create something honestly special...

PhanesDionysos

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2020
screenshot-0.54.0.jpg
Hi, perverts! There's a new version of Ruin Me up! The patron version has a new horror expedition, and the new public version has a minor training sequence involving cuckqueaning. You can check out the changelog and download the free version at:

Can someone tell me where find Esther
You can find Esther by choosing "Elsewhere on the grounds..." from the mansion entryway and following the humming on a back stair.

Apr 7, 2019
how someone is able to jerk off to this art is beyond me
The artwork is a little basic, though the developer is continually refining their style. For me it's more about the compelling story and immersive world and delightful scenarios; an amazingly well crafted game and exciting dialogue. We all have our own enjoyments, though, and things we get out of the adult games we play, so those comments just my feelings about the game.

Jonathan0009

Jul 10, 2019
The artwork is a little basic, though the developer is continually refining their style. For me it's more about the compelling story and immersive world and delightful scenarios; an amazingly well crafted game and exciting dialogue. We all have our own enjoyments, though, and things we get out of the adult games we play, so those comments just my feelings about the game.
Didnt expect that philosophical respond, thanks

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
I dream about this developer getting together with an artist and replicating this game with graphically attractive character, like Daz or even Honey Select. Heck, with the way AI is developing, it may not be nearly as hard to do as it was before.

(of course it's easy for me to say that, I can't even program my toaster oven.....)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RuinMe-0.53.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I dream about this developer getting together with an artist and replicating this game with graphically attractive character, like Daz or even Honey Select. Heck, with the way AI is developing, it may not be nearly as hard to do as it was before.

(of course it's easy for me to say that, I can't even program my toaster oven.....)
You know, one thing AI is good at is creating Elderich body horrors, might be perfect for this game.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes