dogg_

Nov 16, 2021
how do I complete smoky glasses quest? stuck on 2/3. pretty sure I've explored every area in the game and done everything in act 2 (haven't yet done the quest that advances to act 3). do I need to be in act 3 to finish the quest?

ogxxx

Jul 13, 2018
how do I complete smoky glasses quest? stuck on 2/3. pretty sure I've explored every area in the game and done everything in act 2 (haven't yet done the quest that advances to act 3). do I need to be in act 3 to finish the quest?
Yes. The third and final event for it will not occur until act III. I had the same question previously.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
what kind of transformations we talking about and it pregnany a game over

PhanesDionysos

Queer Pervert (they/them)
Game Developer
Mar 25, 2020
screenshot-0.51.0.jpg
Hi, perverts! There's a new Ruin Me release out: 0.51.0, "Safe Sex". The changelog for the new patron version and the new free version are up at: You can download the free version there.

what kind of transformations we talking about and is pregnancy a game over
The player character can shift anatomy/gender/presentation and add piercings. There are some temporary transformations (dismemberment, being in a different body, infestation, etc.) as part of some horror expeditions or nightmares.

Theresa, the secondary character, gets a slow-burn corruption with possible tattoos and piercings.

There are a bunch of transformations that happen to NPCs in expeditions, including infestation, doppelgangers, beings disguised as human, and more.

Currently, there's an NPC and potential sex partner who is pregnant at the start of the story. There's also some horror imagery related to pregnancy and birthing. I'd like to add the ability for Theresa to become pregnant someday; if she does, it won't be a game over and she probably won't give birth during the game.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
spelling

You tel them the broad strokes
(You tell them)

Very interesting so far and I appreciate the artwork up to this point.

Sad, interesting, and fun.
Keep up the Great Work!

Cheers

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
How to get scene from the first screenshot?
And I must confess: shearing/cuck teasing content at the highest level in the game. Shame that the game look like shit, it's still the great game though!

• Red Heart
Reactions: PhanesDionysos

PhanesDionysos

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2020
The new version doesn't have 32 bit option can you please add it?
Unfortunately, I've upgraded to the most recent version of Ren'py for some much-needed features, and they've ended 32-bit support (it's very rare in recent devices, and in some cases they can't even get new OS fixes). I'm hoping that when Ren'py 8 restores web compilation support, that will be a way for folks with 32-bit devices to play. For now, though, it's not feasible for me to support them natively. I'm sorry to everyone that excludes! I'll put a note on the Itch page to give folks a heads-up.

Stuck at 4 out of 5 on the mica quest any help is thankful.
For The Mica Sign, you need to talk to Theresa, Arthur, Cathy, Byron, and Mrs. Roth about the artifact, then talk to Cathy again to start the final part. I'm thinking about packaging a walkthrough/guide with the game, as it's not supposed to be too challenging and anyone can get stuck in a game occasionally.

Thank you! This'll be fixed in an upcoming release.

How to get scene from the first screenshot?
And I must confess: shearing/cuck teasing content at the highest level in the game. Shame that the game look like shit, it's still the great game though!
That's from the Orgy option for Theresa's graduation from training. It shows up if you leave her in the party room to get a snack.

I'm super happy that folks like the sharing/cuck stuff! It's not a totally NTR-centered game, so I'm glad that it still scratches that itch.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I have three questions about this game, Question 1: I see a futa/trans tag and a pregnancy tag at the top but these tags don't show under Genre: Spoiler area are they already in or are they planned for one of the updates? Question 2: And if they are in or planned is there any scene where futa on female protagonist? Question 3: Is there any scenes or going to be a scene where futa can get female protagonist pregnant?

PhanesDionysos

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2020
I have three questions about this game, Question 1: I see a futa/trans tag and a pregnancy tag at the top but these tags don't show under Genre: Spoiler area are they already in or are they planned for one of the updates?
As a dev, I don't maintain the genre tags. There are trans NPCs, including a trans woman, and you can be a trans protagonist of any gender. See above for info on pregnancy.

Question 2: And if they are in or planned is there any scene where futa on female protagonist?
The trans woman NPC has sex scenes, but they're with you helping her with masturbation. There are strap-on scenes with cis women topping and you (potentially a cis woman) bottoming (and vice versa).

Question 3: Is there any scenes or going to be a scene where futa can get female protagonist pregnant?
I don't have any plans at the moment for the protagonist to become pregnant.

PhanesDionysos

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2020
screenshot-0.52.0.jpg

Hello, perverts! There's a new Ruin Me release out: 0.52.0, "Casual Sex and Filth". The changelog for the new patron version and the new free version are up at: You can download the free version there.

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
I see that this game has some dismemberment. But I'm curious: is some of that shown in the game with images? Or is it just text?

PhanesDionysos

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2020
I see that this game has some dismemberment. But I'm curious: is some of that shown in the game with images? Or is it just text?
It's just text; there's only a bit of it right now, although I have some planned for later events. Unfortunately, there are a lot of things I'm probably not ever going to show visually to lower the risk of Patreon getting upset.

Reactions: sadiyaflux

sadiyaflux

Oct 18, 2020
If I may interject here just real quick: This might also be rather suitable for your particular style of storytelling. A lot of the descriptions are super ethereal in nature, and rather grotesque - not everything needs to be shown directly. One example I can give was the expedition/encounter with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In my memory (at least), I didn't really see anything - regardless of that the text was captivating enough. Especially since this is rather normal with Lovecraftian themes.

Granted, I'm on record lamenting the lack of artwork, but not regardless of the cost - y'know? Most of us here, I'd wager, want you to thrive and be able to continue operating without any interruptions. And if that means that some encounters/scenes will never be available on Patreon, so be it.

After all, nobody can fault you for releasing an unrelated "Fan Service" update, that introduces "certain content" after the core development has been finished, right? =)

Reactions: PhanesDionysos

tab2

Pull it!
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I hope the dev doesn't mind me dropping this here since they mentioned they planed on reworking the art. Been playing with stable diffusion lately and I'm just obsessed with finding new things to try it on, so I used it to rework some art, mostly faces, some bodiess. Limbs and clothes were generally more effort than it was worth for something I was just playing with to pass time waiting for work to come in. Probably spent about 6 or so hours total while doing other things, the real issue is finding the correct prompt, but once you find the correct prompt and figure out your workflow its smooth sailing. Spoiler below has preview images.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions and links: Just replace your current image folder in \RuinMe-0.51.1-pc\game\

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes