Crell

Aug 6, 2017
I gotta say, the story of this game is awesome. And I even like the sprites for Theresa. Some of the others could use some work, though. I really do hope the dev will follow through with his pregnancy plans for Theresa.

PhanesDionysos

Queer Pervert (they/them)
Game Developer
Mar 25, 2020
screenshot-0.55.0.jpg
Hello, perverts! There's a new version of Ruin Me out, adding a third graduation sequence! It's also ! You can get a full changelog for the free and patron versions at:

Ren'Py's support for web is still considered "beta," but it seems to be working just fine except for some occasional loading problems. Let me know if you try it out and run into any problems!

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
btw, not sure if it's a bug or not, but having small breasts will lock this scene out
1698874932117.png
1698874952585.png

PhanesDionysos

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2020
idk if you fixed [the penetrative sex training option sticking around] as well, but anyways, time to install the new version
PhanesDionysos, there's something broken and it's not possible to alter the way that theresa refer to her or other's breast
Thank you for all the reports; I wish you weren't running into these, but it's good that they've been discovered. I'll probably wait a bit to put out another hotfix, since these are relatively easy to work around and I'd like to collect any others that people report in one release.

is it possible to alter the protagonist's breast size once I choose it?
You can do so in the strange laboratory that you can find by exploring the mansion in Act 2 or 3.

btw, not sure if it's a bug or not, but having small breasts will lock this scene out
If you pick "You don't have any breasts" or "You'd rather not address it," I do my best not to mention breasts at all for your character; I don't track specific size. I'm adding an option besides "Your breasts are nice enough" to the opening to help clarify the choice, but for an ongoing game you'll need to use the laboratory to change things if you want the game to acknowledge your breasts.

Reactions: Limita

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
PhanesDionysos Playing 0.54.1 on the third visit at the Wrens I chose to invite Theresa to have some fun with Xavier, but after the act - much to my surprise - I had a sprite of Harbormaster Liu pop in next to Theresa's even though she wasn't supposed to be anywhere near...

• Angry
Reactions: PhanesDionysos

PhanesDionysos

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2020
screenshot-0.56.0.png
Hey, perverts! One of the biggest updates ever has just released for Ruin Me. Patrons can now choose to train Terrence Radcliffe, a male version of the main corruption partner in the game! I did my best to make every existing option in the game work with him, as long as it makes sense for his different anatomy. There's a full changelog on the game's Itch devlog:

You can play the free version on the web or download it for Android, Windows, Linux, and Mac at: Terrence is currently patron-only, but he'll become part of the public version after the next release!

I've also included a new animated banner for F95 incorporating both versions of Terry Radcliffe:
Animated Logo f95 1200x300.gif

HPkingt1

Jan 24, 2018
Just playing this game and Im sure I remember being able to take Theresa into town to sleep with people. Am I remembering incorrectly or have I not unlocked it?

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Do we get to choose if the character is Mister or Miss Radcliffe at the start of the game?

PhanesDionysos

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2020
Just playing this game and Im sure I remember being able to take Theresa into town to sleep with people. Am I remembering incorrectly or have I not unlocked it?
There aren't any repeatable options to go into town with Theresa right now. You can send Terry into town on their own, and one of the graduation options is a public tour. It's definitely on my to-do list to be able go out and help/watch Terry fuck other people at any time, but it's not in the game yet!

Do we get to choose if the character is Mister or Miss Radcliffe at the start of the game?
Yup! In the current patron version (which'll be public after the next release), you choose between Theresa and Terrence as one of the first options. I don't intend to let you switch mid-game except in the case of old saves from before Terrence was an option.

HPkingt1

Jan 24, 2018
There aren't any repeatable options to go into town with Theresa right now. You can send Terry into town on their own, and one of the graduation options is a public tour. It's definitely on my to-do list to be able go out and help/watch Terry fuck other people at any time, but it's not in the game yet!
Ah ok, not sure where I'm thinking of that but thanks for replying

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Not sure if this has been reported but at the final scene with the Lacalles, whether the MC chose themselves or Theresa to have sex Cathy's image sthows up as well afterwards

ED this is an old save, not a new one if that makes a difference

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes