Sakkara2

Jun 16, 2020
Time management seems to be a bit tight.
I understand there cannot be unlimited prep time to collect stuff for winter and train in the village but a couple extra days would be nice.

Other then that ... GREAT START!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
You hurted my feelings!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game has a fixed time limit in the game that you'll get forced into. On day 5 the runaway appears after so many days if you don't pick a companion runaway will be captured and you'll also fail the sisters quest if you didn't finish it. But you can console cheat if needed. Just open the console and change the day to one and keep playing and repeat till you are happy.

Traceback errors

This one is caused by trying to cook.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/home.rpy", line 1131, in script
if Player.cook_all():
File "game/home.rpy", line 1131, in <module>
if Player.cook_all():
File "game/script.rpy", line 1432, in cook_all
while self.cook_A():
File "game/script.rpy", line 1471, in cook_A
self.add1(result, 1)
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'result' referenced before assignment

This one is caused by trying to go for a swim at the lake.

While running game code:
File "game/village.rpy", line 1265, in script call
call G_chat1 from _call_G_chat1
File "game/home.rpy", line 259, in script call
call E_chat from _call_E_chat_1
File "game/village.rpy", line 1265, in script call
call G_chat1 from _call_G_chat1
File "game/home.rpy", line 2992, in script
$ renpy.say (None, "%s'S SWIMMING HAS INCREASED TO %s!" % (self.name, self.swimming))
File "game/home.rpy", line 2992, in <module>
$ renpy.say (None, "%s'S SWIMMING HAS INCREASED TO %s!" % (self.name, self.swimming))
NameError: name 'self' is not defined

Rubbishcoder

Clicking on the sky bar and it'll tell you what time it is in the corner where the MC's head icon is.

Last edited:

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Why is the tree growing next to your hut growing burnt onion rings??? :p In all seriousness it looks great so far. Elly is so RAWR!

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Prince01

Jun 1, 2018

While running game code:
if Player.cook_all():
if Player.cook_all():
while self.cook_A():
self.add1(result, 1)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
if Player.cook_all():
File "G:\GAMES\Runaway Princess\RunawayPrincess-0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "G:\GAMES\Runaway Princess\RunawayPrincess-0.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "G:\GAMES\Runaway Princess\RunawayPrincess-0.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
if Player.cook_all():
while self.cook_A():
self.add1(result, 1)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Runaway Princess 0.1
Mon Dec 07 05:52:52 2020

HylTin

Aug 29, 2018
Rather good game of this kind but really need some work... there is lot of missing things (and bugs as said in note) and pretty long for almost nothing (almost no sexual content, many repetitiv things and storyline doesn't go really far for now)... I'm waiting for next realeses hopping for better content but don't expect it unfortunately... We will see...

Lykke

Jul 4, 2020
Amazing game and beautiful renders. Needs a walkthrough and gallery 100%. Lastly, If you can get rid of some time constraints when It comes to the story so you can fully complete each area that would be definitely make the game more enjoyable.

Last edited:
Reactions: PapaSnabes1

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Hey guys, here's the patch for the 0.1, but as there were no major issues have been reported so far (Which I'm glad!) you don't need to use this, and just wait for 0.2 if you like.

MC's cooking skill is too low so he can't cook onion or potatoes yet... Uhh.. Let's think like that okay?

And MC's dick becomes bigger and smaller sometimes, I know you do that too! Maybe he's aroused too much by Johnny's staring..

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
even though the grind gets a little old already, the little "booby bounce" that all the girls do every single time cracks me up to the point of extra conversation with them :cool::ROFLMAO::LOL:

antonio1508

Mar 25, 2020
for an alpha , its a master piece alpha ! well done , hope see again the fairy for the fairy kiss and more fun haha. pity we saw her only at the start of this prologue. But again its a nice start . gg.

Reactions: Rolo and Afield

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Well, the content itself is not yet available, so it's difficult to evaluate something in this regard. Peeping in the lake, I do not consider content, sorry. Only the elf's appearance attracted attention, the rest are not bad either, but as for me they do not really stand out. It was disappointing that the protagonist has only one way, to be a good guy and win the trust of the ladies, it's a pity in this regard there is no variety. The images are as usual at the highest level and there is nothing to add. The extraction of resources is certainly good, but in fact I still do not understand why I am doing this...

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes