cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
MC only hates "that guy" if one plays that route. In the other route, they work together to accomplish their goals. They may not be best buds, but there's no sign of hate.
randy's goal is to get what's her name pants.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I must say it really annoys me it seems impossible to befriend Randy in any other way
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope at some point, some other ways will appear. Like it's just a matter of additional quest (with no CGs even) at the begining but it would make that path much more viable in my eyes. Still, I like his character and hope for some Kelly/Ellie action as well as more sleazy characters (from the preview that fake father figure seems to have some potential for sure).

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Are you looking for another game?
Because this game is all bout being your own man as a coming of age MC.
You wanna be the bitch of that insulting sullied asshole of a man?
I must say it really annoys me it seems impossible to befriend Randy in any other way
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope at some point, some other ways will appear. Like it's just a matter of additional quest (with no CGs even) at the begining but it would make that path much more viable in my eyes. Still, I like his character and hope for some Kelly/Ellie action as well as more sleazy characters (from the preview that fake father figure seems to have some potential for sure).
This game is not about some asshole you gotta let demean and insult you and beat you.
Fight club is a movie. This is not it.
That guy is a walking insult to all the women in this game, Adoring him speaks volumes about the kind
of asshole idiot dimwit you want your MC to be.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Are you looking for another game?
Because this game is all bout being your own man as a coming of age MC.
You wanna be the bitch of that insulting sullied asshole of a man?

This game is not about some asshole you gotta let demean and insult you and beat you.
Fight club is a movie. This is not it.
That guy is a walking insult to all the women in this game, Adoring him speaks volumes about the kind
of asshole idiot dimwit you want your MC to be.
It seems I'm simply looking for things you're not looking for. Everything that's already in a game and is hinted at least. This game is aiming for sandbox style of gameplay and in such game I can decide who's my MC. Different strokes for different folks. Games that allow such freedom of choices are rare and valuable in my mind. To be fair, as much as Randy is a dick, he appears to be an honest version of a typical harem protag.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well only way randy to become reasonable is for him stop being asshole.

vendarr

Jan 22, 2019
Randy is great the way he is. Noone forces you to play his content. You can even punch him in the face if you want. All optional. Let him be your wingman if you like or get all the girls for yourself. But don't be arrogant and shame others for their fetish. Show respect, play the way you like and enjoy. Its that easy.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Different strokes for different folks. Games that allow such freedom of choices are rare and valuable in my mind. To be fair, as much as Randy is a dick, he appears to be an honest version of a typical harem protag.
"Games that allow such freedom of choices are rare and valuable in my mind." -- Bingo!

Reading many of Canto's posts over the past couple of years, in my opinion (which may be an incorrect assumption) he represents the majority of players on this site. That is to say, they approach a game from a first-person perspective and insert themselves emotionally into a game. I, and possibly you, do not approach the game in that fashion. I am a third person player. I run all the routes looking at how the story is written; how does tension build; how does the developer/author depict the results of my decisions? And because of that emotional attachment they make responses such as he did, attempting to shame anyone playing differently. And because of your emotional detachment, you can respond with "...different strokes."

And as you mentioned harem games, these same reasons is why I won't play forced harem games. Those games really stroke the ego of the first person player, but writing them is an exercise in mediocrity and laziness. As a third person player there is nothing but a predictable outcome. I need something more savory to bite into.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
My well beloved tag... Also, does anyone know (or want to tell me) how is the ntr here? Like... It happens to the mc or its a distant scene or sum? Just want to know

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
My well beloved tag... Also, does anyone know (or want to tell me) how is the ntr here? Like... It happens to the mc or its a distant scene or sum? Just want to know
It depends on your definition of NTR. Everything is easily avoidable as MC is always given a choice to push given girl for a given situation. But so far it's a little bit of both cuz MC can like some girl and also you can push her into it. There are also some optional scenes with girls he might be not into so it's more voyeuristic in nature. It all depends on the player cuz you can follow every girl and quite a few of them can have some paths you could define as NTR. All in all there is nothing crazy so far, just a huge amount of potential on that path. To be fair, harem and vanilla paths are really strong as well.

Reactions: vendarr

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017

NTR is absolutely optional, and you can do it (or not) it all depends on player choice.

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
so I've seen that ntr is optional which is good imo because sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't, depends on how well the MC is writen vs. how well the "other" is writen. but I haven't seen anything on pregnancy I even searched the forum but never saw it mentioned, is it planed or is this not a kink Mobum is into? it's not like it's a deal breaker, I'm just curious about it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
so I've seen that ntr is optional which is good imo because sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't, depends on how well the MC is writen vs. how well the "other" is writen. but I haven't seen anything on pregnancy I even searched the forum but never saw it mentioned, is it planed or is this not a kink Mobum is into? it's not like it's a deal breaker, I'm just curious about it.
Pregnancy is a Tag you could find in the Taglist if included as far as I recall...
Since it's absent here take your guesses

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Pregnancy is a Tag you could find in the Taglist if included as far as I recall...
and only possibility to be pregnant is that older woman in starting city and 2 or more in 2nd city and not enuf time has passed that they'd show signs of pregnancy.

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
I just figured that the Taglist was what was currently in the game or gonna be there soon, I know alot of Devs don't put ever tag they plan for the future in the Taglist until it's either in the game or close to being in it and I wasn't sure if this dev was one of those or the kind that puts every tag including planned tags in the Taglist from the start. which is why I asked.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Merseault

Feb 13, 2018
As several others already mentioned: Randy's House doesn't show up, when you have the quest from Genni :(

guess there is no fix/walkaround or sth? so just luck, if it triggers automatically (before the journey starts)?

no problems so far with the game, but this is kinda annoying :unsure:

edit: triggered the next day, maybe that's the way it's supposed to be (maybe change quest-description to make that clear) :)

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

dickus4756

Jan 17, 2019
True. 2 reasons.
1. first tier is $5. Not too cheap.
2. Dev is not runs after money (as he says), prefers to make quality, but it takes longer, that is true.
While I agree with your 2nd reason, I don't think the 1st one is a problem. He only charges the 5$ every time he releases an update so it really ain't much (I support him by the way). After all he releases an update every 3-4 months (something like 1 or 2$ per month if you think about it). I'd like to believe that when the new updates brings even more content, more people will be aware of his game and support him. Additionally, maybe if he changed the billing to "per month", with a reasonable entry level, would give him more motivation and even more supporters. He should think about it and for sure I would keep supporting him.

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes