Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I just jope he comes back to the game or atleast post things on patreon.
Don't worry. He didn't quit. 0.4 should be out relatively soon. More agressive part of this community got to him a little bit but it seems like it's fine now when it became obvious how many people support his work. I can't wait for next update (or at least status update) cuz it really seems interesting so far.

DS1Q

Nov 30, 2017
I am not really into the incest thing even if its unrelated hopefully there is an option to hitch her with someone else ngl maybe Randy or Kelly's Brother.
I do like corruption stuff so maybe Randy would be fine.

Can't wait for 0.4... It would be great if it came out soon and all the best to the Dev.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am not really into the incest thing even if its unrelated hopefully there is an option to hitch her with someone else ngl maybe Randy or Kelly's Brother.

Can't wait for 0.4... It would be great if it came out soon and all the best to the Dev.
it's not any kind of incest, they aren't bloodrelated or adopted to same family, they have just been together so long that they have become very close.

Reactions: Saluja and vendarr

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev made sure MC can only leave her behind once he goes on his adventure.
MC can effectively take her and her crush on datesd along with his girfriend.
There are pretty fun lake side and dipping scenes already in the game.

it's not any kind of incest, they aren't bloodrelated or adopted to same family, they have just been together so long that they have become very close.
Gamers should not get this hate on her, even tho we have a ton of scenes with her
by the way life is coded in this game: MC and his wonderful companuion honey
live together in holding on to the home stead left behind by their elders,
working hard to make ends meet.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
While I agree with your 2nd reason, I don't think the 1st one is a problem. He only charges the 5$ every time he releases an update so it really ain't much (I support him by the way). After all he releases an update every 3-4 months (something like 1 or 2$ per month if you think about it).
I did not know that, but I personally just don't like patreon and stuff like that. Stuff like that a bit less, but it's nice that he only charges with releases. Somehow, though, I feel like people see 5 dollars and instantly think per month as that's how it usually goes. So it might actually be working against him due to that.

Reactions: dickus4756

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I have a question... The ntr here boils down to your
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can someone clear my doubts? I just would like to know, thanks!

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Mostly. But there are other guys who are clearly aiming for something and can achieve a little bit already.
Everything is optional and easily avoidable so you can't really be surprised with it but for those who like it there is already quite a few things to see and to look for in a future.

Reactions: vendarr

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
optional, you can either join him or beat the shit out of him. easy to guess which option most players chose.

only li is "sister" but that's mostly sibling love and others are varied lvls of interested.

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Well about a month now that he went on break :confused:. Hope he atleast gives a notification on patreon and that the messages didnt get him that bad.

Reactions: JzDzGz

dickus4756

Jan 17, 2019
He replied a couple of weeks ago in Patreon to someone's comment and he said he was working nicely with Sukebe and sounded very excited. I just wish he could give us an estimation for the release of the update or maybe a teaser so we can see what he is doing! Such a good (adult) game!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... the adventure is kind a over as of this point.
I dunno why there has to be even more convoluted plot devices thrown in.
We lost the princess, we have barely any character progression.
As soon as MC filled the barn the home mission was over.
Next up, getting fighting lessons for whatever reason,
becaue the minute we have the mission with the fine looking woman in the nearby village,
nothing could compete with that.
That was the best example we can have conflict and MC can win his women over.
Just .. not the women the game wants MC to pursue.
His hottie from the store is just hiding out back when she is fooling around with MC.
Where is the grown up in there?
The hottie MC knows since for eva gets left behind by plot.

This game works as adventure series, but the kind where we prove ourselves to the ladies,
not the kind a convoluted mess where finding the actual goal/scope/desire to go on gets lost
in all these weeds.

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes