syrupu

Feb 23, 2018
last report is soon 2 months ago.
Yeah, but he's been somewhat active on discord. Basically, there has been a couple of issues with the development lately. Still though, the next year thing is my own asssumption, no official dates nor anything of the sort has been announced.

ganas789

Aug 3, 2019
Yeah, but he's been somewhat active on discord. Basically, there has been a couple of issues with the development lately. Still though, the next year thing is my own asssumption, no official dates nor anything of the sort has been announced.
coding issue?

Reactions: syrupu

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Latest Monthly Update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you like the game, please consider subscribing to Mobum's Patreon!

Thanks a ton for update news! I'm eager for seeing more this is in my top 5! I hope he continues/starts the brexton gambler storyline at the HOT.

Sadly aside from the willowdale flashback mentioned, doesnt sound like much Elly content. I can't be the only one on this thread whose favorite time in game are the first 4 days at home, I wouldn't mind spending an entire game in that idyllic setting doing chores with Elly given more events.

You're going to hear more about Marika's past stories in this update. Marika's story will be shared in Dewsberry, and you know she's the best friend of Joan the blacksmith.

And in Brexton, you have to ask her to go out for a short adventure.
Wait but we already did this? It's just a weird synopsis because it sounds like someone describing the current update - you learn Marika's childhood, have events with Joan, and in Brexton you can do the orc hunting then phallic tombstone visit with Marika - I know you're just relaying his words but I wonder if anyone else has a hunch on this?

Reactions: swbfvd

blueboi28

Jun 20, 2017
Sadly aside from the willowdale flashback mentioned, doesnt sound like much Elly content. I can't be the only one on this thread whose favorite time in game are the first 4 days at home, I wouldn't mind spending an entire game in that idyllic setting doing chores with Elly given more events.
this. I love Elly and enjoyed her NTR path, hoping for more of this in the future

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes