Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I didn't found almost anything for her NTR path, care help a fellow?
like he said, aside from the run randy run events: post swim race you tell her to strip and walk home.

Other than that there's a few flashbacks while you're in Dewberry/brexit or whatever the 2nd village is called that show ellie getting along better with randy if you said he's harmless in the early conversation.

It's short though, almost all the ntrish stuff is on kelly and her sister (aside from the genni heist betrayal)

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
like he said, aside from the run randy run events: post swim race you tell her to strip and walk home.

Other than that there's a few flashbacks while you're in Dewberry/brexit or whatever the 2nd village is called that show ellie getting along better with randy if you said he's harmless in the early conversation.

It's short though, almost all the ntrish stuff is on kelly and her sister (aside from the genni heist betrayal)
Alright, I thought there was more, thanks

chickenwangs

Oct 19, 2019
game started off strong but I quickly lost interest after we started traveling and abandoned some characters that i grew to like. Not surprised the project is effectively abandoned

• Angry
Reactions: vendarr and Gudil

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
game started off strong but I quickly lost interest after we started traveling and abandoned some characters that i grew to like. Not surprised the project is effectively abandoned
who was abandoned? Theyll come back to town eventually ya know, except you mean some rando in dewberry like the spa caretaker....

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you can meet all characters on next town after leaving hometown and depending whom you choosed as traveling companion you get few or more quests with them like kelly etc.

chickenwangs

Oct 19, 2019
you can meet all characters on next town after leaving hometown and depending whom you choosed as traveling companion you get few or more quests with them like kelly etc.
not trying to be lectured on why I dont enjoy the game anymore. You cant choose Elly as a traveling partner and her content was effectively canceled

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
not trying to be lectured on why I dont enjoy the game anymore. You cant choose Elly as a traveling partner and her content was effectively canceled
well elly was my favorite too and im hoping shes not 'cancelled' - though I suspect youll come back to her at some point otherwise it wouldnt make sense to show her "in the meantime" scenes while you're off gallavanting.

Reactions: fabulous007

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
You are so mad that there is less content with the character you like, so now you whine and talk nonsense about abandoned game? Maybe subscribe to dev's patreon and write a comment on whos content you wan to see more? Or you are too poor or too dumb to do that

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well some1 needs to stay at home to keep farm in 1 piece and mc did ask her but she declined. what do you think was removed? they never had sex.

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
Kelly and sister is the best girls in game but dev put many other girls, wasted of time.

Reactions: Vovka

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Kelly and sister is the best girls in game but dev put many other girls, wasted of time.
well on hometown not that many and on 2nd town mc meets 2 girls and 2 women, dunno about 3rd town since never got there since couldn't get kelly to mixed bath.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Who wants girls when there are women to be had? There are some really nice, mature women in this game. They, like women in real life, are far less whining and silly than girls. So bring the women on, keep the girls on hold until they mature a few years.

(BTW, it would be "waste of time".)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Need the new update soon man... Its been too long since the last one and I want to play the game badly.
when I think back to it this game probably has some of the best pacing on site. You dont blow through it in 15 minutes like 80% of pure visual novels, but its also not so bad of a hour-of-day-grindfest like badbobby or myfirstlove.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Has anyone else noticed the later Kay sex ed is wonky?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unless I'm missing some obscure function that otherwise de-increments sexed.status or links to KAY_SEXED1e......seems like a bug - one of the things I'll be fixing up in a quality of life user patch shortly....

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Has anyone else noticed the later Kay sex ed is wonky?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unless I'm missing some obscure function that otherwise de-increments sexed.status......seems like a bug - one of the things I'll be fixing up in a quality of life user patch shortly....
what sex ed?

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes