Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
well on my play ellie was interested on mc only.
Oh no, without a doubt Ellie is the singularly most attractive girl in game and 100% wud wife and live happily ever after together in wood shack doing nothing but farming fishing and fucking.

UNFortunately she has no full path yet......

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh no, without a doubt Ellie is the singularly most attractive girl in game and 100% wud wife and live happily ever after together in wood shack doing nothing but farming fishing and fucking.

UNFortunately she has no full path yet......
forgot apples and wheat.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I really wish randy werent written as such a 1-dimensional ntr game douchebag, it could be an opportunity for an interesting morally grey character, but instead he only exists to be all that is bad and scummy.
are you telling us that you didn't enjoy beating him?

Unidade01

Jul 2, 2017
I really wish randy werent written as such a 1-dimensional ntr game douchebag, it could be an opportunity for an interesting morally grey character, but instead he only exists to be all that is bad and scummy.
Same thing that happened with Eric in big brother. Shame really, that would open alot more opportunities. Just two guys having fun and chasing girls. Honestly a lot more believable than one guy being the world´s greatest jerk

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes