Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Same thing that happened with Eric in big brother. Shame really, that would open alot more opportunities. Just two guys having fun and chasing girls. Honestly a lot more believable than one guy being the world´s greatest jerk
Yeah, its yet another casualty of those that like bromance/swinging/orgy themes mixed in with the ntr crowd for lack of specific grouping. The armchair psychologist in me says the majority of players are very uncomfortable with the idea of another npc having access to the girls AND them not being the villian.

• Angry
Reactions: Gudil

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't care if there are no more adventures. Just let us have sex with the hottest character aka the sister
still not any kind of sister, she won't get fucked until mc gets back and atm he is basically other side of world and still long way to go.

• Angry
Reactions: Bakkalon

D Dave

Sep 8, 2021
Be glad that i didn't give him a single cent.
Else once you return home from the adventure you would find the non sister pregnant from Randy
While Randy had dumped her and she lives with Johnny.

Full cuck, and no sex scenes for you. Well ok, after you amassed all the wood and fish and apples and meat for the next 10 winters, then you may have a glimpse of how Johnny is humping her.

Happy end

Ryuki43

Mar 21, 2023
Can someone teach me how to use cheat ability or give me new save with some cheat ability with perk heavy load, smoth talker, man of etti.. And corius

Thanks for the help

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Can someone teach me how to use cheat ability or give me new save with some cheat ability with perk heavy load, smoth talker, man of etti.. And corius

Thanks for the help
I dont have the game installed right now but if you look at the script for that first day intro - you can see the commands to add each perk, its something like append.perk("smooth talker") so you'd type that in console. Thats not exact though so dont use that - but its something like that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

Thanks for the help
why? you get enuf time to do all things before trip starts. only thing you need to cheat preferably is money or succumb of getting money from selling apples.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
why? you get enuf time to do all things before trip starts. only thing you need to cheat preferably is money or succumb of getting money from selling apples.
This ^^ also for ppl new to game one thing I didnt realize - when you do the tasks WITH ellie early on, you basically get double stock for that day stored in the barn, so its much more efficient; even after you have the winter supples do wheat with her for 2x etc, then sell that stuff at store.

Fish is also super easy to get a lot of.

Reactions: vendarr
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes