Elde

Feb 11, 2020
Hello guys does anyone know why i can't fail this "dexterity check" even if i use a cheat and lower all my stat to 0 ? is it not implemented or is it a joke ? its the second scene in evelyn room at night after a night shift in the tavern, the 2 sister are arging and mc fill sleepy and decide to sneak out of the room.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Hello guys does anyone know why i can't fail this "dexterity check" even if i use a cheat and lower all my stat to 0 ? is it not implemented or is it a joke ? its the second scene in evelyn room at night after a night shift in the tavern, the 2 sister are arging and mc fill sleepy and decide to sneak out of the room.
rp.jpg
heh it's not an actual dexterity check, i never knew

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
Can someone spoil to me if there's any interesting scenes with monsters and how they are?

Tried searching the thread but couldn't find anything.

Edit: Thanks for the answers guys. And for saving me a lot of time.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Can someone spoil to me if there's any interesting scenes with monsters and how they are?

Tried searching the thread but couldn't find anything.
Monsters? Ummm not much. I guess there's the Orc-owner of the Horny Tavern in Dewberry who rapes the maid working there but that's about it. I assume you meant sex scenes with monsters, if you mean just fighting monsters yeah there's a bunch of encounters with various orcs, undead, etc.

Reactions: ReiCaixa
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes