cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Personal Assistant comes to mind, it is very successful now that Blackheart Games took it over. Admittedly, it's not really the same game.
revivals rarely are same game, same models maybe and same story but told by different person.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Abandoned?
how much content is in the game right now?
and how much ntr is in the game?
yes for foreseeable future.

well lots of non-sex content and some sex content which will keep player occupied for most part of day.

ntr or no is up to your choices.

dickus4756

Jan 17, 2019
''he has done things I never saw in an adult game before''

Can you give some examples of this? I think I understand you on this, but I don't want to assume we're on the dame wavelength.

And I would be honored to earn your support if I can get all of the pieces in place. This is more of a gauging interest and finding the correct resources with which to expand on the storyline.
Sure. It's a mix of things that in total it worked in a unique way.

Examples:
- A nice concept for the story. There is a main story but then there are so many branches coming up that build the characters, create sidequests and all of them being enjoyable.
- Including rpg skills that actually can be used in the game to have different outcomes/stories,
- creating an expanding world to explore where things keep evolving even when you are not present (loved the Elly meantime events that were connected to some choices MC had)
- Giving MC the choice to be caring or be a jerk, leading to different scenes.
- An overall cheerful feeling
- Interesting characters with a decent background or build-up
- Talking about characters, especially the girls had so sweet, perky and funny reactions during the really interesting events.
- About events... Oh boy. Such an imagination. I know Mobum was hearing other people's ideas (like Sukebe's and yours for example) but I think he had an overall idea of where he wanted to take the story and so he used the events in a way to serve his purpose.
- Open world that in the future could allow you to travel anywhere you want in order to find new stories/events. This actually was really ambitious and even though in the future it might paid off, currently should be extra coding with increased chance for bugs without taking advantage of it yet.

I know you might say I've seen something like this in that game etc. but my point is that I never seen a game with all of these elements mixed and done right, creating a really enjoyable experience.

I had send in the past some ideas to Mobum. I think he liked them but I don't know if he ever planned to use them in some way. He was always replying though and I had some discussions with him.

Feel free to contact me if you want to explore ideas in this great fantasy world of Runaway Princess. In Discord's Runaway Princess I'm Di_Va by the way.

Regards

DS1Q

Nov 30, 2017
There are also examples of where a game was abandoned and was revived, albeit with new models and a new title. Pandelo's My Sweet Neighbors was revived after the dev went missing as Love Next Door by EroBro.

I know revivals are far and few in between. I just thought that this game deserved the attempt.

I completely admit that I don't know how to run polls [anyone should feel free to run them] or to even set up a new server, most of my background is in scriptwriting, and law. I am still learning the ins and outs of how to do all of this, and will gladly accept any help that's offered. Know that I will bust my hump to make this work, though

Maybe - since we will probably have to rename the game - come up with a new title. Thoughts ?
Would love if you and someone else worked on the game to revive it or make a game with very similar ideas with different characters.

It would be great.

Reactions: Yur and dickus4756

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
Hi. I am the writer who was working with Mobum on update v.05 before he had to withdraw [as per the message that he sent all of us].

I think this game is pretty amazing, and that's not just because I wrote a lot of content for it, and knew some of the entire storyline. Mobum is - as Sukebe had stated previously - an enormously talented DAZ artist and Ren'Py coder. He welcomed me, a screenwriter and author, and provided a new venue to create stories in.

While this sort of sounds like a eulogy for Mobum, I was thinking that maybe it can serve as a springboard to continue the game, at least for new stories. If there are artists out there who are using DAZ, and people who are good at Ren'Py, maybe we can work together to carry on and try to fill the massive shoes that he has left behind.

I have most of the scripts for 0.5, any or all of which can be developed into side-stories for most if not all of the characters of RP.

If you'd like to be involved in this project as a coder or artist, send me a message. If you have ideas about what new stories can be told, send me a message, or post them here. I am totally new at this, and the learning curve is pretty steep, but I'm prepared to put in the effort.
Hello Jack0h Thank you for the great script you wrote for my favorite game!
I'm glad that you want to continue Runaway Princess(y)!
You can ask for help in this section too: https://f95zone.to/forums/recruitment-services.117/

Last edited:
Reactions: hewhocumsbynight

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Hi. I am the writer who was working with Mobum on update v.05 before he had to withdraw [as per the message that he sent all of us].

I think this game is pretty amazing, and that's not just because I wrote a lot of content for it, and knew some of the entire storyline. Mobum is - as Sukebe had stated previously - an enormously talented DAZ artist and Ren'Py coder. He welcomed me, a screenwriter and author, and provided a new venue to create stories in.

While this sort of sounds like a eulogy for Mobum, I was thinking that maybe it can serve as a springboard to continue the game, at least for new stories. If there are artists out there who are using DAZ, and people who are good at Ren'Py, maybe we can work together to carry on and try to fill the massive shoes that he has left behind.

I have most of the scripts for 0.5, any or all of which can be developed into side-stories for most if not all of the characters of RP.

If you'd like to be involved in this project as a coder or artist, send me a message. If you have ideas about what new stories can be told, send me a message, or post them here. I am totally new at this, and the learning curve is pretty steep, but I'm prepared to put in the effort.
bump - still looking for 3D artists as well as one who can write in a comic book style for books that the MC in the game reads [which has been pointed out to me as somewhat meta].

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

Levian

Mar 9, 2018
Mobum was very close to finishing 0.5. and if there will be "fan created" continuation, that should be the starting point. Though, how to get the newest version from Mobum is another difficulty to deal with.

Reactions: Rolo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Mobum was very close to finishing 0.5. and if there will be "fan created" continuation, that should be the starting point. Though, how to get the newest version from Mobum is another difficulty to deal with.
that depends if he had to delete all rendered stuff or not and contacting him.

Levian

Mar 9, 2018
that depends if he had to delete all rendered stuff or not and contacting him.
I contacted him in Patreon soon after the news and he responded: "...if everything becomes okay again, I'll think of releasing a latest playable version somewhere else...", so I'd assume he hasn't had to delete everything. There's sure a long way for his country for "everything becoming okay", but would be worth a shot to ask if someone else continues this. Though, now that he has left Patreon at least I don't have a way to contact him.

dir15

Feb 2, 2020
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Features:

How to use:

Please do let me know if there's any bugs or issues as a result of utilizing this mod.

This is compatible with version 0.4 FINAL, it will require to be updated manually after each update.

Updated: 13/07/2022

The file is not downloaded. please check. I honestly passed, now I want to watch more.

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes