WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Does anyone know if there is any new massage event with Marika in Brexton? And how to find it?
I don't think he added another scene for that. I wish he had...maybe two more or so, but will have to wait I guess. In one of my playthroughs my MC has the Voyeur perk, so he's all about watching some banging... :cool:

Oh...Brexton? I don't know, I thought you were speaking of the bathhouse in Dewsberry.

• Angry
Reactions: Pyrrical and monett

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Runaway Princess [v0.4 Final] [MobumGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,20 GB / 651 MB - RunawayPrincess-0.4_FINAL-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,17 GB / 617 MB - RunawayPrincess-0.4_FINAL-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.11(v3) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) -

Last edited:

unwelcomed

Feb 6, 2018
i tried for few hours and im really not good with sandbox games also it's bugged inside the inn keep saying '' where are u going u need to get us a room first '' whenever i want to go out, please share a save with me i'm sure i missed alot of things

syrupu

Feb 23, 2018
i tried for few hours and im really not good with sandbox games also it's bugged inside the inn keep saying '' where are u going u need to get us a room first '' whenever i want to go out, please share a save with me i'm sure i missed alot of things
I have not encountered this but did you talked to the receptionist and tried every other option?

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Oh yeah, I forgot to ask, Mobum or any other developers, what is the name of the music at the main menu? :)

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
Until the Dev. himself says something about this im pretty sure its a bug in the script which mixes it with the other path but im not 100% sure since I cant open the script to confirm it if its all intended. The reason why I think it could be a bug is because the one scene I got during the "Lake Trip" with Elly, both choices lead the he same outcome even if they shouldnt because after you pick the second options you get non-NTR options after the NTR scene happens, kinda like it rerolls back the scene which it shouldnt:
(I post two vids for better understanding since there to many renders.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also got the same problem with Elly her kissing scene with Johnny at the Pond at night.
Which is strange because Elly showed singns she has feelings towards MC, hence I got the other "Bath" scene in the Pond at night:

Either this or the whole set up for the Love Path is a lie since this is your classic NTR/Betrayal Plot.
This is my stats with her so I dont know If I got the max with her at that stage or not but I couldnt improve the Love meter whatsoever then 12.
Yea it's the same shit for me too, is this truly just a bug Mobum? I honestly do hope it's a bug...

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Some questions:

How many people from first village can we bring with us on our adventure?

What is differences from intimacy and corruption? Does one lead to more sex scenes then the other?

ash996

Sep 16, 2019
Until the Dev. himself says something about this im pretty sure its a bug in the script which mixes it with the other path but im not 100% sure since I cant open the script to confirm it if its all intended. The reason why I think it could be a bug is because the one scene I got during the "Lake Trip" with Elly, both choices lead the he same outcome even if they shouldnt because after you pick the second options you get non-NTR options after the NTR scene happens, kinda like it rerolls back the scene which it shouldnt:

I also got the same problem with Elly her kissing scene with Johnny at the Pond at night.
Which is strange because Elly showed singns she has feelings towards MC, hence I got the other "Bath" scene in the Pond at night:

Either this or the whole set up for the Love Path is a lie since this is your classic NTR/Betrayal Plot.
This is my stats with her so I dont know If I got the max with her at that stage or not but I couldnt improve the Love meter whatsoever then 12.
I think it's a bug, the last time I played it was version 0.3 and I remember the lake scene, I chose the two options and they were different outcomes

MoonlightDevCorp

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2021

Here is the code for the runaway boob ntr 'bug' :
"IF YOU CALL ME SIR":
if RT[7]:
e ang "That's o-" with vpunch
e cnf "(Last time I bump into the the biggest asshole in the village.. I don't want that happen again..)"
e ang "(You can do it.. Calm down, Elly.. Calm down..)"
elif Elly.corruption_chk(20,True):
e ang "That's o-" with vpunch
e cnf "(Hmm.. He's really annoying now, but he's not really a bad guy.. It's better than running topless still..)"
e ang "(You can do it.. Calm down, Elly.. Calm down..)"
else:
e ang "I'll rather run naked than following your miserable orders! I'm leaving!"
call RUN_RANDY1 from _call_RUN_RANDY1_1

e shy "Okay.. I'm sorry, master.. How can I.. make you ease your anger..?"

i think there is a bug yes, it's not "call RUN_RANDY1" but "call RUN_RANDY1A" normaly... to avoid the NTR part

Malkav

May 28, 2017
I kept having continually rescheduled mixed baths with Kelly all my time in second town, now my journey to the third town is impossible because I get teleported back to bathe with her every day.

I need some help here

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I really liked a lot of this... there's quite a lot of hot women, the corruption is done well, I'm interested to see Kelly develop further, also there was quite a lot going on for a new game... however quite a lot of its charm was lost behind the general ballachery... I'm not sure what could be done to remedy how obtuse it feels at points but I will say the whole rest/food/water system probably has the reverse effect to what I presume is intended, as it doesn't immerse the player at all but rather distracts from enjoying the world with unnecessary faff.

That said I'd definitely play some more... I enjoyed Kelly's journey form being quite timid to dancing around with her tits out, I'm not sure if it's because she was written as the girlfriend or if it's because I took her on the journey but she seemed to get a lot more time compared to say the redhead warrior lady that kinda felt like a trivial character in the later towns. I think my favourite woman was the blacksmith and I hope we see her again. I'm also kinda interested with how things are going to circle back to the "sister"... though I do wonder how much of the stuff I ended up missing along the way.

Also the dev lady popped up and I'm supposed to report "johhny drawing ella error" happened the first couple times I went there, she was there the third time I think though... but when choosing a girl for drawing I seem to remember her and kelly's names were there twice for some reason.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
where does helen live?
There should be a Helen's house button in the Clearing (where you can go to the mountain path) in Willowdale, after you helped her and eavesdropped on her and her husband a few times...

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes