Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Just a few bugs I noted:

- Aelrue is twice in my party after leaving the first village and going to Brexton. That results in not being able to access her inventory at all on the way (for either one). Also, once in Brexton, only one leaves and the other one starves slowly. I can not feed her, because she is officially in prison. It eventually looks like the picture I attached.

- Kelly goes naked at random times on the trip but won't let me touch her clothes in inventory. Thankfully, she eventually remembers to wear something (I guess).
Having two identical companion or quests normally happens when you roll back, it seems Renpy doesn't cancel changes in variables when you do that. If you want to remove one Aelrue from your party, try this:

partyremove(Aelrue)

And Kelly getting naked issue was reported and I thought I fixed it...

Well, maybe you corrupted her way too much I guess. ;) I'm thinking to make a major modification on the clothing system this time, as I'm trying to let you choose your party member's attire in the next version. Thanks for the report!

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
Would love an updated Changelog and walkthrough.. also are there any plans in the future for sleep sex? Or even groping when asleep

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Changelog....

Was there any significant changes made to the early game that would warrant a restart? I thought I'd start from where I left off, but will go back if needed. Thanks!

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Ah ok, thanks for the warning. I just saw I can suggest myself to model. It seems I get intimacy points with him and ALSO corruption ones... so is this for gay content or something related towards sharing or even needed for Kelly ?
Canto has been beating that drum for some time. My advice is to just play the game. You may like/dislike parts of it, but won't know until you play it.

There is sharing content, but no gay content.

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
Also Mobum, could you please explain how your patreon works? I wanted to sign up but your payment method works differently than the monthly payments

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
how to open the console of the game i press Shift+O but nothing happen
You may have to enable the console using UnRen. You can d/l from this site. I don't have the link available right now, but you should be able to search for it.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
So how exactly did Chloe end up working for the Thieves Guild? Did she invent a time travel device, thanks to the private math lessons? :unsure::p

• Haha
Reactions: Mobum and Ceesko

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Would be real nice to have a complete walkthrough with all paths noted so we can avoid what we don't like - if for instance NTR path was hated which I do then we could avoid any choices that were in volved with it

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Or you could just not press the option clearly labeled "NTR" if you don't like that? You people are killing me, seriously...
But which options are "clearly" labeled as NTR ?
Im still playing and I already seemingly got myself derailed in this path twice. Its pretty safe so far in my progress but many things are not really clear. Like if you go for the first time on the date with kelly and if you allow Elly and Johnny to take with you.
Also what is strange for some strange reason Elly just mentioned when she was picking shrooms, she peeked at Randy when he was slapping someone with a belt, sounded it was sexual and that Elly was talking/dreaming about him. The other were her dream about getting raped on a altar.
Dont know if this is a error which got mixed up in my "non-NTR" path.

Edi1t: Now for some reason Elly had another kiss with Johnny...but how and why ? In my playthrough I said not to let her see him again. Is it perhaps because I had this picknic event with Elly,Kelly, Johnny and MC ?
Edit2: Dude, they doing french kisses and MC even suggest how to improve EVEN if im on the LOVE path with her ? WTF
And then there is this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes